Score 8.7 out of 10

• Keyword analysis (46)
    9.6
  • SERP ranking tracking (44)
  • Competitive analysis (46)
  • Site recommendations (46)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BrightEdge, and make your voice heard!

39 people want pricing too

What is Semrush?

Semrush is a relatively popular search engine optimization tool set from the company of the same name based in Pennsylvania and founded in 2008. Largely the platforms relies on competitive intelligence, and features SEO staples like backlink checking, keyword analysis to refine SEO and PPC…

What is Act-On?

Act-On is an adaptive marketing platform designed to drive personal and purposeful multi-channel marketing. Its foci are inbound and outbound marketing, for enabling a tighter alignment with sales and turning data into actionable insights.

Features

SEO

Core features related to search engine optimization

8.6Avg 7.7

SEO Channels

Features related to optimizing your website for specific channels

8Avg 7.6

SEO Platform & Account Management

Features related to scalability and integration of the SEO platform

8.9Avg 8.4

BrightEdge Technical Details

BrightEdge is an enterprise-level SEO (Search Engine Optimization) platform from the company of the same name in San Mateo, California. It includes customizable dashboards, reporting, forecasting, SEO recommendations, backlink management and competitive analysis. It covers local, global, mobile, social and content centric SEO. Presently BrightEdge's platform supports the marketing efforts of many well-brands, like Nike, Microsoft, and Netflix.

Moz Pro, Unamo SEO, and RavenTools are common alternatives for BrightEdge.

Reviewers rate Keyword analysis highest, with a score of 9.6.

The most common users of BrightEdge are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

Jon Bowers | TrustRadius Reviewer
This is a area where the BrightEdge team really shines. Their commitment to training and product support is unmatched not only for SEO platforms, but life in general. I often find myself wishing my internet provide and similar would go to BrightEdge for training on support and attitude. I would rank them an 11 if I could.
Christina Lepore | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our team is very supportive and responsive. They are always willing to help and jump in where needed. They are industry experts and are always sharing their knowledge, best practices, guides, whatever is needed at that time. They are also very quick to helping solve problems.
Ron Weber | TrustRadius Reviewer
Your program comes with a client success team, and depending on what you've purchased you may have more than one person. BrightEdge's team is ready, willing and able to help you succeed. Not only on their platform but outside of it too. I have had countless reviews of SEO presentation decks and roadmaps. They go above and beyond when asked and I consider them very much a part of my team.
Working in a large company with limited internal resources for SEO, BrightEdge has been incredible! The tool itself gives you everything you need and MORE but my BE team I work with has been like an extra arm to my internal team, always there to help in any way possible.
BrightEdge Customer Success Managers have always been good. However, they usually set me up with brand new employees with the company. Although they are still learning, they get the questions answered if they don't know off-hand. The only drawback that I saw was that a couple of years ago I went through 3 CSMs at another company. This was because they would assign me a new CSM and then a few weeks later BrightEdge would say that our CSM was no longer with the company, so they kept assigning me new ones.
Shane Adair | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have had ZERO negative interactions with BE. Everyone has been incredibly helpful and timely. OUR CSM is very attentive to our success as was our on-boarding specialist. Whenever I have questions or concerns they are quick to respond and always have a solution for our issues or have answers to my questions. They have been p[patient and understanding of my non-workable knowledge coming into this and have helped me grow my skill set and understanding of SEO strategies.