BrightEdge

BrightEdge Has So Many Benefits!

BrightEdge is being used within the marketing department by two employees for the past 2 years. We use it for keyword optimization, to …

SERP ranking tracking (36)

9.5

Keyword analysis (38)

Competitive analysis (38)

Site recommendations (38)

2 people want pricing too

What is Semrush?

SEMRush is a relatively popular search engine optimization tool set from the company of the same name based in Pennsylvania and founded in 2008. Largely the platforms relies on competitive intelligence, and features SEO staples like backlink checking, keyword analysis to refine SEO and PPC…

What is Conductor?

Conductor is designed to generate customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Conductor's technology enables marketers to understand their prospective customers' intent by revealing the trends and topics they are searching…

SEO

SEO Channels

SEO Platform & Account Management

9.4

BrightEdge Competitors

BrightEdge Technical Details

Alternatives

What is BrightEdge?

BrightEdge is an enterprise-level SEO (Search Engine Optimization) platform from the company of the same name in San Mateo, California. It includes customizable dashboards, reporting, forecasting, SEO recommendations, backlink management and competitive analysis. It covers local, global, mobile, social and content centric SEO. Presently BrightEdge's platform supports the marketing efforts of many well-brands, like Nike, Microsoft, and Netflix.

What is BrightEdge's best feature?

Reviewers rate Integration with web analytics tools highest, with a score of 9.7.

Who uses BrightEdge?

The most common users of BrightEdge are from Mid-size Companies and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Christina Lepore | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our team is very supportive and responsive. They are always willing to help and jump in where needed. They are industry experts and are always sharing their knowledge, best practices, guides, whatever is needed at that time. They are also very quick to helping solve problems.
Ron Weber | TrustRadius Reviewer
Your program comes with a client success team, and depending on what you've purchased you may have more than one person. BrightEdge's team is ready, willing and able to help you succeed. Not only on their platform but outside of it too. I have had countless reviews of SEO presentation decks and roadmaps. They go above and beyond when asked and I consider them very much a part of my team.
BrightEdge Customer Success Managers have always been good. However, they usually set me up with brand new employees with the company. Although they are still learning, they get the questions answered if they don't know off-hand. The only drawback that I saw was that a couple of years ago I went through 3 CSMs at another company. This was because they would assign me a new CSM and then a few weeks later BrightEdge would say that our CSM was no longer with the company, so they kept assigning me new ones.
Shane Adair | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have had ZERO negative interactions with BE. Everyone has been incredibly helpful and timely. OUR CSM is very attentive to our success as was our on-boarding specialist. Whenever I have questions or concerns they are quick to respond and always have a solution for our issues or have answers to my questions. They have been p[patient and understanding of my non-workable knowledge coming into this and have helped me grow my skill set and understanding of SEO strategies.
Working in a large company with limited internal resources for SEO, BrightEdge has been incredible! The tool itself gives you everything you need and MORE but my BE team I work with has been like an extra arm to my internal team, always there to help in any way possible.