It is …
View company policy documentation (5)
Update personal information (5)
Approval workflow (5)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BrightHR, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
BrightHR provides HR software and support services for small and medium-sized enterprises.
The software allows users to manage staff holidays, TOIL, sickness and lateness, in real-time. Plus, BrightHR can be used to plan and share staff rotas so that employees can see when they are working.
Customers also have unlimited storage space for employee documents. Users can access them wherever they are, and set permission levels so that junior staff don’t get their hands on top-secret information. Additionally...
BrightHR customers get access to Blip—a clocking system that allows users to see who’s in and who’s currently on a break—and PoP, an expense tracker app to manage staff expenses with ease and approve them on the go.
As well as software and apps, BrightHR offers support services to help businesses with employment law, health & safety, and employee wellbeing.
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: Absence Management
- Supported: Attendance Management
- Supported: Clocking In and Out System
- Supported: Document Storage
- Supported: Time & Attendance Tracking
- Supported: Sick Leave tracking
- Supported: Employee Self Service
- Supported: Expense Management
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand|
- Optimum Solutions HRIS (discontinued)
Also, by signing up, I got access to Bright Safe too; which is great as again it's a one-stop-shop for Health and Safety in the workplace. So I can roll out toolbox talks, training, and accident management.