It is …
View company policy documentation (5)
Update personal information (5)
Approval workflow (5)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BrightHR, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
BrightHR provides HR software and support services for small and medium-sized enterprises.
The software allows users to manage staff holidays, TOIL, sickness and lateness, in real-time. Plus, BrightHR can be used to plan and share staff rotas so that employees can see when they are working.
Customers also have unlimited storage space for employee documents. Users can access them wherever they are, and set permission levels so that junior staff don’t get their hands on top-secret information. Additionally...
BrightHR customers get access to Blip—a clocking system that allows users to see who’s in and who’s currently on a break—and PoP, an expense tracker app to manage staff expenses with ease and approve them on the go.
As well as software and apps, BrightHR offers support services to help businesses with employment law, health & safety, and employee wellbeing.
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: Absence Management
- Supported: Attendance Management
- Supported: Clocking In and Out System
- Supported: Document Storage
- Supported: Time & Attendance Tracking
- Supported: Sick Leave tracking
- Supported: Employee Self Service
- Supported: Expense Management
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand|
- When a query has been dealt with via the helpline an email confirming the outcome is often issued which is great for reference at any time.
- The system is easy to use and the screens are clutter free.
- The support service offered is easy to access and the staff are friendly and helpful.
- Direct-dial telephone numbers rather than going through the Peninsula helpline numbers.
- Setting up annual leave profiles often needs the assistance of a Bright HR representative when staff works quirky shifts. Providing examples of how to set the system up in user guides may help to set the system upright the first time.
- Staying in contact with us
- Easy to use Sotware
- Quick Response to questions we have
- Bright Exchange should add functionality to list in more than one region
- Should be able to calculate holiday hours based on hours worked
- BrightHR app for employees and managers
- BrightHR newsflash for the latest HR updates
- BrightHR notifications and reminders
- BrightHR documents - organisation and employee
- Batch imports of employee data
- All teams access to a holiday calendar across teams
- easy to use
- none that I can think of
- Holiday management
- HR storage
- Absence reporting
- Track vacation
- Permissions-need to be revised.
- The bottom landing page is hard to navigate.
- Granting access to employees has too many saves involved.