Reviews (1-1 of 1)
July 22, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
Initially we implemented Brightidea to build a culture of innovative collaboration. We used the system to build awareness of key priorities and to test the readiness within the organization’s culture for open innovation. Within the first year we changed our model to consolidate idea management with a “Consulting Approach”. This allowed for sharing estimated impact/effort of top ideas with sponsors where we identified significant cost savings opportunities. We tracked the implementation of ideas recommended through pipeline and continued to document lessons learned and listen to the customers. We use the system today to have associates collaborate and submit ideas on strategic topics and/or focused areas of opportunity.
- Provides a canvas to create whatever is needed to engage the audience in the open innovation session. such as allowing video/picture inserts, custom design, document inserts, etc).
- Allows users the ability to easily share their ideas and/or comments, while also building on others ideas.
- Enabling an end to end experience for the user to offer ideas or share thoughts, allows voting and competition, prioritizes ideas based on popularity from audience, and provides the ability to track implementation/ROI of top ideas.
- The backend project management portion could be easier to utilize and connect idea from inception to execution.
- In a large organization having multiple approvers and viewers of the prioritized ideas can be challenging.
- Would love to see a robust report and measurment tool that connects the full story of the idea.
Read this authenticated review
I believe Brightidea is a great tool for any business where collaboration is encouraged and open innovation is a priority. It enables cross functional teams and audiences to share ideas and connect on topics they may not normally collaborate on.
Brightidea Scorecard Summary
Categories: Innovation Management
Configure a complete end-to-end process that aligns with your existing innovation use case, whatever it is.New idea boards to support your innovation lab.Powerful native analytics to track and manage engagement and innovations through the pipelineExplore our 15 innovation apps to help you achieve any innovation activity you want to run.This is an example of a custom challenge dashboard.
Slack, Amazon Echo
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Brightidea Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||100%|
Brightidea Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Brightidea Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|