What is BrightLocal?
BrightLocal is built to make local marketing simple. The vendor states that with their all-in-one platform, users can:
- Track local search rankings
- Perform local SEO audits
- Clean up and build local business listings
- Manage their online reputation by generating, monitoring, and responding to online reviews
- Source agency leads
The vendor boasts users worldwide, including agencies, SMBs, and multi-location businesses, who use BrightLocal to streamline local marketing efforts and boost visibility in local SERPs.
BrightLocal is available free on a trial basis, for 14 days (no credit card required).
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Single Business||$29||per month|
|Multi Business||$49||per month|
|SEO Pro||$79||per month|
|Just Reviews||$8||per month|
BrightLocal offers custom enterprise plans for businesses with more than 100 locations: https://www.brightlocal.com/enterprise-packages/.
BrightLocal Support Options
| ||Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
BrightLocal Technical Details
|Operating Systems: ||Unspecified|
|Supported Countries:||USA, UK, Australia, Canada|
Frequently Asked Questions
BrightLocal is a search engine optimization tool that tracks search rankings, builds citations, and monitors online reviews and stresses local search performance.
What are BrightLocal's top competitors?
What is BrightLocal's best feature?
Reviewers rate Multi-domain support highest, with a score of 9.7.
The most common users of BrightLocal are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.