Brightpearl’s retail operations platform is designed to handle peak trading, integrates with the full retail tech ecosystem, and is omni-channel native. Additionally, the vendor says their solution is the system of record for key trading data, provides real-time trading…
- As …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Brightpearl, and make your voice heard!
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
23 people also want pricing
Sales Invoicing | Brightpearl
Setting up Ad-lister with BrightPearl
Brightpearl + Avalara Demo
Add Products Via Upload | Brightpearl
Brightpearl: The Retail Software for Omnichannel Growth
- Tech Details
According to the vendor key differentiators include:
- Software and Service. Service is an integral part of Brightpearl's offer. The vendor says their retail consultants get users live three times faster than traditional ERP, always for a fixed cost. And the in-house team is available throughout, from tech support to ongoing business consulting.
- Built for Retail. Brightpearl is built only for the retail sector. This means: configuration not coding, designed for use by merchants not IT staff, every new feature is relevant, and their integrations and ecosystem are 100% retail.
- Designed to Scale. Whether it’s seasonal peaks, promotions or sustained growth, merchants need an ops platform that can handle the volume. The vendor says they stand by their numbers: orders, SKUs, channels, reporting and financials fit for multi-million dollar merchants.
- Supported: Sales Order Management
- Supported: Inventory Management
- Supported: Inventory Planning
- Supported: Shipping & Fulfillment
- Supported: Warehouse Management
- Supported: Retail Accounting
- Supported: Purchasing & Supplier Management
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Payments
- Supported: Analytics
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|