Reviews (1-4 of 4)
September 29, 2017
We used Brightpod for managing projects and managing client work. It was central to managing and assigning tasks and making sure that everything was done on time. For managing teams, freelancers, and contractors brightpod allows everyone to see exactly what they need to do, by when and communicate with managers when there are questions.
- A very visually pleasing layout of projects in a Kanban style view.
- Keeps all communication on a task or project in one place, so that everyone is on the same page.
- Great template system for recurring projects like onboarding or deploying a specific service that has a defined timeline.
- Flexile recurring tasks.
- They really need a chat or instant messenger feature.
- iOS app would be nice.
- The option to remove the delay for sending messages on a task.
Read 🌲Jeremy Huffman's full review
Brightpod is best suited for someone that needs a project management software with recurring projects that can be templated. I'm not sure of a situation where this would be a good fit. There may be some features that are required that brightpod doesn't have like Gantt chart. Some teams may not want a Kanban style view.
December 09, 2014
- The design is well-thought out and easy to use for managing the team planning and execution for our company marketing projects.
- We use Brightpod for blogging and marketing.
- Nothing yet...those things that I would like the app to improve or add are addressed immediately.
Read Pamela Hilliard Owens's full review
The Brightpod staff is knowledgeable, responsive, and wonderful to work with.
October 17, 2013
February 19, 2014
We use Brightpod because we have 5 people that are all located in different cities. It allows us to facilitate communication between all of the individuals. The interface for the web application is very easy to navigate, we have some people that are over 70 years old and they are comfortable with using Brightpod. Overall it is a great project management tool.
Read this authenticated review
I can't stress enough how easy it is to use.
Brightpod Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Brightpod is available for free, with 2 projects, 3 users, and 100MB of storage space. The three paid versions support unlimited users, and increasingly greater storage space and number of users. The mid-level Studio pack includes time tracking functionality, and the highest level Agency pack supports analytic features. A full-featured 14-day free trial is available.
Categories: Project Management
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Brightpod Technical Details