Simple and effective

Real life user

BriteVerify Gets It Done

Email validation

What is BriteVerify?

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.validity.com/products/brite…

What is ZeroBounce?

ZeroBounce is an email list validator that removes all invalid email addresses to prevent bounces and preserve your sender reputation, from the company of the same name in Boca Raton.

What is NeverBounce?

NeverBounce headquartered in Cleveland offers their email verification tools and service.

What is BriteVerify?

BriteVerify email verification and validation solutions ensure that an email address actually exists, checking it in real time without ever sending a message. BriteVerify's email validation API can be quickly added to anywhere users collect customer data. From web forms to landing pages, mobile devices to Point-of-Sale (POS) systems, BriteVerify instantly validates the emails businesses collect.

Users can also cleanse existing email lists with the BriteVerify verification solution.

BriteVerify Features

BriteVerify Competitors

BriteVerify Technical Details

Alternatives

Vanessa Stupples | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use BriteVerify to make sure that marketing CSV lists have correct emails, so I'm not sending marketing to non existent contacts as well as greatly reducing the probability that my emails will go into spam. It's great for creating newsletter contacts for people not yet familiar with my company but like the information and tip sent out fortnightly.
  • It's great value for money
  • Nice and quick to use
  • I like to pay as I go instead of having to subscribe.
  • I'd like to be able to download all correct emails instead of downloading all and filtering that way.
Great for cold calling emails to make sure that you are not wasting email limits when marketing, and ensuring that your emails actually get to where you want them.
I use BriteVerify to validate email lists I use to advertise my company with various professional groups in the fields of education, psychology, social services, and child care. Before each email campaign I use BriteVerify and ensure my list has a high level of acceptance and reduce any potential rejections.
  • Very easy process to upload files.
  • Extremely quick process of validation.
  • Clear means to differentiate types/status of email within my list.
  • while nice to be able to download all file types as a separate list, be clearer that the, "all list" with each email and status is really all one needs, though I like the functionality of being able to download separate lists by type as it i needed at times and does save user time.
For my needs as a small business it is quick and easy to use. I am not a large operation nor a company with a long history of need for such. BriteVerify's ease of use is well suited for my needs and abilities. As I develop email campaigns the ability to verify recipient emails first has been useful.
December 02, 2020

Simple and effective

We use BriteVerify at the point of entry of our email addresses on our consumer and Health Care Professional websites. We also use it to validate our databases on a yearly basis. We use both upload list and API.

As for preventing business issues, if we don't use it we have invalid email addresses in our database and then when we send out emails to these invalid email addresses we impact our Email Reputation.
  • It is a quick API call effort that is easy to implement with only 4 responses.
  • There is the ability to upload a list and API calls, so that makes it easy to use.
  • Easy to download the list of Invalids in multiple file formats.
  • Combining this product with other Validity products for a bundles price is a good idea, but the minimal size of usage is not fitting our needs. Seems like we are paying for something we are not using.
  • Similar products have a database aspect that allows us to identify any known SPAM traps.
  • Similar products allows for suggested corrected addresses for examples that are domain issues. e.g. @gmail.comm.
It fits well with other Validity products like ReturnPath email reputation monitoring.
We use BriteVerify for list uploads and verify email records not only for our CRM but for our lead and demand generation service offerings. It helps us have a 100% verified data set to target and deliver quality work to our clientele.
  • Helps in data cleanse
  • Helps to identify suspicious emails and reduce bounce rate
  • Helps save time by using bulk list upload feature
  • Reducing the pricing further for mass usage
Very well suited in areas of data cleanse and email marketing. Helps my team save time and reach appropriate email users which in return increases open rate and reduces bounce rate.
November 24, 2020

Real life user

Moheb Rizkalla | TrustRadius Reviewer
We had a major issue, large portions of our database were legacy and we didn’t want to harm our IP reputation by sending to old email addresses and needed a way to validate them before sending. So we applied it as a one off to the entire database then hooked it up to every web form we have.
  • Validating email addresses
  • It should keep a record of previously validated addresses and give the option to either skip them or revalidate
I think [BriteVerify is] suited for any situation where you’re unsure of the data you inherited, it’s a lot easier to maintain a good reputation than make a mistake like this and try to fix it later on
November 19, 2020

BriteVerify Gets It Done

Lee Mills | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use BriteVerify to scrub/clean customer databases so they can best target their active leads, prospects and clients while saving money on database hosting. I most recently used it to clean a HubSpot database. The team at BriteVerify is very responsive and easy to work with. The scrubbing happens fast and the value is almost instant.
  • Email scrub and verification.
  • Email deliverability.
  • Marketing ROI.
  • You have to get your data out quickly after cleaning it. Don't wait.
If you need to clean small to large databases and improve email deliverability, I believe BriteVerify is a great solution.
Raheel Alam | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use BriteVerify in a few different ways. First, We use it to enrich leads via CSV upload and then upload those results into Salesforce. We use this as part of an ongoing project to understand the number of invalid emails, phones, etc in our database. We also leverage BriteVerify in Salesforce using the Validity Verify lightning component to display the Email status on lead and contact records. We are beginning to explore email verification via API on webforms as well.
  • It has great coverage of emails, i think we have very few that can't be verified despite being valid.
  • It's pretty darn useful to know if your email is going to go through or not before you spend time composing.
  • Deeper integration with SFDC to get more data into fields rather than just the Validity Verify lightning component.
If you need a solution to bulk verify emails after insert in your CRM, BV does a great job and provides more than just a yes/no Response. You can dig more into why it's invalid for example. The Validity Verify product is very helpful if you are needing to show reps quickly whether an email is valid or not.
Dennis Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
We've used BrightVerify for our email marketing lists. It helps us ensure maximum deliverability to our mailing lists which helps maintain our domain reputation and ensures we're optimizing engagement with our marketing lists.
  • Improves email data quality
  • Helps improve the overall experience of the customers on our lists
  • Helps protect our email domain reputation to allow for continually successful campaigns
  • Increased success rate as sometimes emails can't be verified or rejected
  • Maybe more proactive engagement from Customer Success
  • Maybe an integration with Salesforce for bulk email verification without going through CSV
I think our use case was particularly well suited to BriteVerify. We had a very large list of top of funnel prospects that we wanted to run an email campaign with. We needed to protect our domain reputation and maximize engagement, so using the email verification tool worked perfectly. In my view, it is most valuable for these top of funnel leads and would probably be a bit less useful for more middle funnel or bottom-funnel leads.
It helps us verify email IDs and [their] validity. It has helped me improve Marketable rate in email campaigns.
  • Accuracy.
  • User-friendly.
  • Pay-per-use model.
  • Cost effective.
  • Best backend support.
  • Accuracy of "Accept All" email IDs
Reliable database with higher accuracy percentage for all regions.
Chip Mansfield | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used BriteVerify several times to verify email lists. I combine lists from multiple origins and the validity of the list is critical to our marketing campaigns. This product has been a game-changer for us as far as being certain our communications deliver to our clients.
  • Speedy uploads
  • Great verifications
  • Provides confidence
  • Sometimes the verification process takes longer than you would anticipate. However, the results are worth the wait.
This application is perfect for verifying email lists for a more competent email marketing campaign.
November 24, 2020

Email validation

Mani Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
So we [are] using BriteVerify on NationalResourceConnect.com and we found that [the] service let pass many parking domain emails... which when hit our system and emails bounced back.. we even try to test manually but its still letting those email pass... which compromise our overall email delivery
  • Blocks invalid ui domains
  • Emails blacklist
  • Have to make system capable to identify parking domains
  • Temporary domains blocking
Over all email testing is good ... but [BriteVerify] is not capable of identifying parking domains, temp emails which are big issues facing by company like us.
Sadie Scotch | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use BriteVerify to check the validity of a lead list before uploading it into our CRM.
  • BriteVerify allows us to prioritize email newsletters to qualified leads
  • BriteVerify sometimes gets it wrong, but all in all it's very reliable.
BriteVerify is great when a company has an external lead list or what's to check the quality of it's existing leads, and not as relevant when a company has a smaller lead list.
We currently use BriteVerify in two very key places. First, Brite Verify has been added to our web forms and has assisted us greatly in cutting down the number of disposable/junk leads that come into Salesforce. Second, we've added the BriteVerify component to our Lightning page layouts on Leads and Contacts. It is nice to have an at a glance look to see if an email is valid or not before sending it. We've been able to identify Contacts no longer at the company and spelling mistakes in emails right out of the gate.
  • Visual indication of email validity
  • Reduction in number of disposable/junk Leads
  • User friendliness
  • Allow for reporting on email status (not sure if this is a current feature or not but being able to run a report on not valid emails from BV would be amazing)
  • Not necessarily BriteVerify's problem but the number of Accept All's is alarming and would be great if they could get past that somehow
BriteVerify does a great job preventing disposable and junk leads from coming into Salesforce which saves sales reps time. I like the fact that you can see on the layout if an email is good or not. I don't believe this is a downfall on BriteVerify but I wish Accept All emails would still return valid or not valid so you could see if someone is still with the company or not.
We have wired in the BriteVerify email verification service (i.e., their API) across all new inbound shopper signup forms so that all new email addresses that are being gathered (with the shopper's full opt-in permission of course) go thru this validation step to ensure that we are only gathering correct, valid and working email addresses. This includes web, app, kiosk and POS currently.
  • Fast verification.
  • Simple scoring.
  • Easy to implement.
  • More depth of verification.
  • Additional insights on when an email is marked as "bad."
It does two things really well:

1. Can help clean up your existing database of email addresses.
  2. Can prevent bad email addresses from coming into your database.
We use BriteVerify, integrated with Salesforce, to insure our brokers do not waste their time with erroneous email addresses. We [also] vet our email campaigns to lower our bounce rate.
  • Salesforce Integration.
  • Fast, reactive Customer Services.
  • Easy to use tools.
  • Training documentation for added features like Jobbuilder.
  • Email checked upon lead creation in Salesforce, rather than lead viewed.
Verification of emails before mass email campaigns to get a better realisation of uptake.
November 20, 2020

Big fan of BriteVerify

We use BriteVerify to scrub and verify lists before adding them to our CRMs. Especially when our clients have fledgling or low sender scores, we really want to ensure we're only sending to the best addresses, and BriteVerify gives us the confidence we need to grow those lists.
  • Their services are very quick.
  • Their list verification is highly accurate.
  • Their UI is very easy to use.
  • My billing department has a hard time pulling invoices at point of service.
  • I think they could use better wording for their "All" category (which is accept-all, rather than all email addresses uploaded).
If you have a list of already opted-in email addresses and want to ensure the names are all clean, BriteVerify is a very quick and accurate service to provide that list verification.

If your client is cash-strapped or not worried about their sender score, you may not want to consider BriteVerify, since it will reduce the total number of people imported to your list.
We use BrightVerify to validate contact information obtained from our partners prior to outreach. As much of the information we revive can be outdated, BrightVerify helps to cut down on bounced emails and allows us to determine which phone numbers are mobile number vs. landlines. Currently we manually upload lists, but hope to connect to our CRM via their API in the future.
  • Easy to use interface.
  • Competitive pricing.
  • No contract required.
  • We receive a lot of false positives on Yahoo email addresses (invalid emails reported as valid).
  • The file import tool can be finicky in recognizing the right columns for email and phone numbers, and doesn't provide a way to manually map them.
  • They've recently reduced the amount of time data will remain available in their system to only 7 days.
BrightVerify is well suited for an organization that handles large volumes of contact data that may not be current.
I'm Carlos Plazas with Fiserv and I currently use BriteVerify for email validation for all our contact data. I mainly use it on a monthly basis for list uploads with our CRM to verify emails. It helps us to keep our contact data as clean as possible in regards to emails validations.
  • Validate email addresses.
  • Validate and US and Canadian phone numbers.
  • You can verify phone numbers via a list upload on the BriteVerify website but not addresses. Mailing addresses can only be verified via the Full API.
  • Validates phone numbers in the U.S. and Canada, can we validate international phone numbers?
With BriteVerify you can utilize their tools, and verify your data prior to having it send. In doing this it helps to ensure you are only always mailing to good, valid, deliverable emails and not paying to send to any emails that will hard bounce and cause any deliverability issues.
December 18, 2020

I <3 Brite Verify

Yes, whenever we upload new lists with information we're unsure about, we always use BriteVerify. I love the simple user experience, cheap price point, and ease of mind when it comes to data.
  • Price Point
  • Data Hygeine
  • Easy user experience
  • I've got nothing!
Any digital strategist that works with lists of any significant size should use BriteVerify!
We use it to verify our email addresses before sending out emails.
  • Fast response
  • Good interface
  • I like how the lists are segmented between the different categories after upload for download
  • Kickbox used to include within the Excel output a "Domain" tab which segmented the emails by domain address. This made it easier to filter by domain.
  • We still had a 90% delivery rate when sending to a list that was marked as "valid" by BriteVerify. Our servers reputation was still lowered. Software can use much improvement.
Did not do as good as a job cleaning the list as we hoped.
December 03, 2020

BriteVerify is my go-to

Right now, we use it to upload lists to weed out suspicious email addresses/addresses that would cause our emails to bounce. We only use it at this most basic level at this time.
  • Identifies all questionable email addresses.
  • Allows you to only download those valid emails.
I have used BriteVerify quite a few times this year. Each time, the results have been received quickly and I am able to get the needed list(s) to my team as quickly as possible so that we can continue to serve our clients efficiently.
December 01, 2020

BriteVerify - Easy To Use

We currently user BriteVerify via DemandTools (Validity) on a monthly basis to cleanse our existing contacts and leads. We also occasionally use it to pre-scrub list uploads. I wasn't aware we could use it dynamically for things like web forms so I will absolutely look into that.
  • Ease of use
  • Speed
  • Accuracy
  • Adding a date to the verification
We use the tool on a monthly basis to cleanse a portion of our lead and contact database. It works well for this, as well as pre-scrubbing list uploads.
We use BriteVerify to mass check emails of existing lists (often a few thousand contacts) before uploading to our CRM to ensure we only enter accurately and up to date contacts. This helps us to avoid data accuracy issues and ensure we are keeping in contact with the most relevant stakeholders and clients.
  • Simple UI
  • Clear results
  • Quick turnaround
  • Clearer pricing
  • More detailed results for unknown/accept all.
  • More detailed results for invalid.
Great for mass cleaning lists to quickly determine incorrect emails, however, the bulk are often unknown/accept all, which isn't very insightful. I use this regularly to clean existing lists ensuring they are up to date before being used for mass communications. This ensures our bouncebacks remain low and helps our conversion rates.
We use BriteVerify to audit and validate emails as customers submit them online. It's a live call to their API to validate that customers have a real intent to get a quote. We also use it to validate information from our partners.
  • Easy to use API
  • Affordable
  • There are some unknowns by domain
Email Validation