Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Broadvoice, and make your voice heard!
b-hive Standard Seat - Call Paths
b-hive Metered Seat Cloud PBX
b-hive Pro Seat - Call Paths
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $10 monthly, 12 or 36 months per seat
Broadvoice is a cloud communications platform that provides a single tool for voice, video, messaging, and business text, designed to help small businesses provide workflow communication between their teams and customers. It offers price plans for VoIP, SIP, and Contact Center, with options to purchase, rent, or use current devices. Broadvoice provides customized solutions, with features like unlimited international calling, fax, and video meeting. Businesses can work on the go with the Broadvoice mobile app by calling, chatting, or texting from a personal device using a business phone number. Broadvoice's support team will also help users to activate, onboard, train, and ensure success in using Broadvoice services.
- 100% SLA
- 24/7 US-based customer support
- Onsite or paid professional installation
- Dedicated onboarding specialist
- Risk-free cancellation within 30 days
- Multi-level portal administration
- Mix & match seat types
- Integration with Salesforce & Microsoft Teams
- Call path pricing options
- Overhead paging
- HIPPA compliant platform
- Unlimited international calling
- SMB call center features
- Complimentary VoIP readiness assessment
- Supported: Voice Calling – Place and receive calls on any device, regardless of your location.
- Supported: Messaging – Connect with your team with 1:1 and group messaging, and contact your customers using SMS.
- Supported: Video – Meet with up to 50 video participants.
- Supported: Virtual Contact Center – Deliver an exceptional customer experience with call queuing and routing, real-time monitoring, and detailed analytics.
- Supported: SIP Trunking – Preserve your PBX investment and reduce costs by replacing your landline with VoIP.
- Supported: Call Path Pricing – Reduce license costs by paying only for the call volume you need rather than the total number of seats.
- The new workplace will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, so it’s critical that you have a flexible communications system that can bring your team together—while also creating more meaningful interactions with customers. Broadvoice b-hive provides a single solution for voice, messaging, and meetings to simplify the way you interact.
- As a small-to-medium business, what sets you apart from the competition is an outstanding customer experience. You need to be able to respond quickly and effectively to customer calls. With Broadvoice’s b-hive Virtual Contact Center, you get the tools you need to deliver remarkable customer interactions like a big brand with the ease and affordability of a cloud-based service.
- Good news! You don’t have to rip and replace your existing phone system. Elastic SIP trunking gives you the flexibility to realize the benefits of a modern IP PBX today while enabling you to upgrade to cloud PBX or unified communications solutions in the future.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|