Broadvoice

Broadvoice Works Well for Us!

May 14, 2022
We use Broadvoice for our online phone service. It also serves as the answering machine for our phone lines. It has worked splendidly and …

April 28, 2022
We use Broadvoice to manage all our internal and external calls. We needed an affordable communications solution and Broadvoice was a fit …

Broadvoice should be your choice

April 28, 2022
We use Broadvoice as our virtual telephone service and office communication within our team. Some of our team work remote from the office …

Broadvoice has room to grow

April 27, 2022
I take all incoming prospective client calls and some transfers. I also provide backup for our receptionist, occasionally. I use a …

Love the Voicemail to Email

April 11, 2022
We use Broadvoice for our phone system, with an automated line to our main number with phone tree and extension options, and voicemails …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Broadvoice, and make your voice heard!

b-hive Standard Seat - Call Paths

b-hive Pro Seat - Call Paths

$10

per month

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.broadvoice.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $10 monthly, 12 or 36 months per seat

What is Broadvoice?

Broadvoice is a cloud communications platform that provides a single tool for voice, video, messaging, and business text, designed to help small businesses provide workflow communication between their teams and customers. It offers price plans for VoIP, SIP, and Contact Center, with options to purchase, rent, or use current devices. Broadvoice provides customized solutions, with features like unlimited international calling, fax, and video meeting. Businesses can work on the go with the Broadvoice mobile app by calling, chatting, or texting from a personal device using a business phone number. Broadvoice's support team will also help users to activate, onboard, train, and ensure success in using Broadvoice services.

Broadvoice Benefits:

• 100% SLA
  • 24/7 US-based customer support
  • Onsite or paid professional installation
  • Dedicated onboarding specialist
  • Unlimited international calling
  • SMB call center features
  • Complimentary VoIP readiness assessment

Broadvoice Features

• Supported: Voice Calling – Place and receive calls on any device, regardless of your location.
  • Supported: Messaging – Connect with your team with 1:1 and group messaging, and contact your customers using SMS.
  • Supported: Video – Meet with up to 50 video participants.
  • Supported: Virtual Contact Center – Deliver an exceptional customer experience with call queuing and routing, real-time monitoring, and detailed analytics.
  • Supported: SIP Trunking – Preserve your PBX investment and reduce costs by replacing your landline with VoIP.
  • Supported: Call Path Pricing – Reduce license costs by paying only for the call volume you need rather than the total number of seats.

Broadvoice Screenshots

Effortlessly manage business hours and holidays for call routing rules.Professionally route inbound calls like a large business with automated menus and announcements.Intuitively add, remove, and manage user accounts.Easily get a detailed view of call history with detailed call reports.Video conference with up to 50 users with b-hive Communicator.Keep internal teams connected with group messaging and file sharing.Connect with one-click audio calling from the chat interface.Use the b-hive Mobile app to place calls from a personal device using a business phone number.Join video meetings from anywhere with the b-hive Mobile app.

Broadvoice Downloadables

Broadvoice Integrations

Broadvoice Competitors

Broadvoice Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

What is Broadvoice?

Broadvoice aims to simplify communications for small and medium businesses (SMBs) by combining cloud PBX, UC and collaboration features with virtual call center in one Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform that delivers enterprise-class features.

How much does Broadvoice cost?

Broadvoice starts at $10.

Who uses Broadvoice?

The most common users of Broadvoice are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Real Estate industry.

We have a church office that operates as a small business and has specific office hours. Broadvoice enables us to stay connected to our callers even when we happen to be out of the office. People can leave messages on the system and our assistants can access them easily online. I would highly recommend this for people who are in a similar situation to ours.
May 05, 2022

Broadvoice review

Currently having issues with our emergency elevator phones. Phones are disconnected and the elevator maintenance swears the phones should be handled by our phone carrier (ie Broadvoice). Broadvoice denies this is true, and suggests contacting our ISP. Our ISP says that this is not their issue and that it belongs to Broadvoice. Not sure what to do now.
It's a good product for a company of our size - it doesn't feel like a giant corporation that is cold and unfriendly to work with. It's polished and professional while still maintaining a local fellow business feeling. We have 20 + employees in our main corporate office and the site works well to manage the users and business hours etc. We don't have a 'call center' situation where we are tracking metrics on our staff, but I think there may be some opportunity to pull data out of the reports if that is something that we wanted to do in the future. We have the ability to record phone calls to go back and reference later if needed.
It is fine for answering the phone and transferring a call. I also like the Text feature on Communicator because it helps me reach people quickly. From my experience, I think the Communicator app has some serious drawbacks- it's clunky to navigate, it's not very good looking, there is no log of missed calls, previous calls, etc. where I can quickly click on a number to dial, there are too many places to put update my status if I am on a call on my landline, and Communicator continues to ring with new calls.
It is great for medium-sized firms, for up to 100 users. It has been great during COVID, when folks haven't been in the office much, to access their voicemails without being in the presence of the actual phone. It has also been great for users to easily forward their work phones to their cell phones so work can be done offsite seamlessly.
Vanessa Carter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Broadvoice is a good fit for multi site clients who are in need of centralized communications. Broadvoice is not suited for larger enterprises that are looking to integrate MS Office 365 into their environment and use soft phones or MS certified devices.
If you have many employees spread across multiple locations, the Broadvoice platform provides a fantastic way to make everyone feel like they are in the same office, even when working from home. Desk phones work over IP so working from home is as easy as plug-n-play. We recently lost our receptionist and decided to utilize the Broadvoice auto-attendant feature to replace that roll. We immediately noticed a massive reduction in spam calls so now when the phone rings, we know it's a human. Robots fighting robots, we love it! We also rely heavily on receiving emailed mp3s of voicemails. Now our traveling employee never misses an important message.
Broadvoice's b-hive Communicator service seems well-suited for companies that want to provide their employees with all the functionality and convenience of a company-issued cell phone and fax machine without providing, provisioning, and tracking company-owned devices. Having the b-hive app installed on my phone allows me to place calls and send texts from my work number without using or maintaining a separate device and silence the app outside of business hours (equivalent to shutting off my company cell phone at the end of the day). The fax functionality is also especially valuable for remote workers who may not have easy access to an in-office machine — it saves us a trip to Kinko's!
Honestly, the call management layering is well suited for us to help with the redundant phone ringing system. This way we can prevent any calls from going to voicemail and give the flexibility of our employees to answer from any location. The call tracking also helps me see how phone calls are being answered, time with each client and to monitor use of the phone system for any issues.
Melanie Mueller | TrustRadius Reviewer
Broadvoice is great for all types of organizations large and small. Its great to use when you're away from the office and still want to be able to take calls. It's pretty comprehensive in its features and functionality when it comes to all things calling. We have not made use of any of the meeting or video features.
When tasked to update the automated attendant to reflect our current personnel and resolve some issues where people were missing calls, I got on the phone with Broadvoice support and the technician I was working with walked me through the portal step-by-step showing where to load digital recordings for the messages and how to set up groups, forwarding rules, and how to set up individual employees with portal access to stop accidental forwarding to phones after business hours. There have been minor adjustments since then that I have been able to apply quickly through the portal or call in and have updated within minutes. The call quality and consistency of service are great, but the quality of customer service has been exceptional in my experience.
Broadvoice is well-suited for a mobile professional such as myself. However, it is equally valuable to the traditional desk-bound professional. I like their b-hive phone app and have found it works very well. This is different from my prior service where the phone was often spotty which required me to call clients back to establish a strong connection.
If someone or a company suffers from the old PBX and phone systems that are hard to manage, I recommend replacing the new phone system with a Broadvoice solution.Broadvoice is the quickest way to implement the VoIP system in your organization.
David McGee | TrustRadius Reviewer
Broadvoice made the transition from analog lines to VOIP seamless. We were in an office relocation during the transition and they programmed all the phones with our dedicated lines and personalized them so all we had to do upon arrival was plug and play. It was a huge relief to have that much support during the transition to our new office location.
I would recommend Broadvoice to anyone looking to move from a premises-based phone system to the cloud. They make the implementation process and porting numbers very easy. The portal makes it so much easier to manage compared to a legacy PBX.