Broadvoice

Broadvoice Works Well for Us!

May 14, 2022
We use Broadvoice for our online phone service. It also serves as the answering machine for our phone lines. It has worked splendidly and …

April 28, 2022
We use Broadvoice to manage all our internal and external calls. We needed an affordable communications solution and Broadvoice was a fit …

Broadvoice should be your choice

April 28, 2022
We use Broadvoice as our virtual telephone service and office communication within our team. Some of our team work remote from the office …

Broadvoice has room to grow

April 27, 2022
I take all incoming prospective client calls and some transfers. I also provide backup for our receptionist, occasionally. I use a …

Love the Voicemail to Email

April 11, 2022
We use Broadvoice for our phone system, with an automated line to our main number with phone tree and extension options, and voicemails …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Broadvoice, and make your voice heard!

b-hive Standard Seat - Call Paths

b-hive Pro Seat - Call Paths

$10

per month

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.broadvoice.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $10 monthly, 12 or 36 months per seat

What is Broadvoice?

Broadvoice is a cloud communications platform that provides a single tool for voice, video, messaging, and business text, designed to help small businesses provide workflow communication between their teams and customers. It offers price plans for VoIP, SIP, and Contact Center, with options to purchase, rent, or use current devices. Broadvoice provides customized solutions, with features like unlimited international calling, fax, and video meeting. Businesses can work on the go with the Broadvoice mobile app by calling, chatting, or texting from a personal device using a business phone number. Broadvoice's support team will also help users to activate, onboard, train, and ensure success in using Broadvoice services.

Broadvoice Benefits:

• 100% SLA
  • 24/7 US-based customer support
  • Onsite or paid professional installation
  • Dedicated onboarding specialist
  • Unlimited international calling
  • SMB call center features
  • Complimentary VoIP readiness assessment

Broadvoice Features

• Supported: Voice Calling – Place and receive calls on any device, regardless of your location.
  • Supported: Messaging – Connect with your team with 1:1 and group messaging, and contact your customers using SMS.
  • Supported: Video – Meet with up to 50 video participants.
  • Supported: Virtual Contact Center – Deliver an exceptional customer experience with call queuing and routing, real-time monitoring, and detailed analytics.
  • Supported: SIP Trunking – Preserve your PBX investment and reduce costs by replacing your landline with VoIP.
  • Supported: Call Path Pricing – Reduce license costs by paying only for the call volume you need rather than the total number of seats.

Broadvoice Screenshots

Effortlessly manage business hours and holidays for call routing rules.Professionally route inbound calls like a large business with automated menus and announcements.Intuitively add, remove, and manage user accounts.Easily get a detailed view of call history with detailed call reports.Video conference with up to 50 users with b-hive Communicator.Keep internal teams connected with group messaging and file sharing.Connect with one-click audio calling from the chat interface.Use the b-hive Mobile app to place calls from a personal device using a business phone number.Join video meetings from anywhere with the b-hive Mobile app.

Broadvoice Downloadables

Broadvoice Integrations

Broadvoice Competitors

Broadvoice Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

What is Broadvoice?

Broadvoice aims to simplify communications for small and medium businesses (SMBs) by combining cloud PBX, UC and collaboration features with virtual call center in one Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform that delivers enterprise-class features.

How much does Broadvoice cost?

Broadvoice starts at $10.

Who uses Broadvoice?

The most common users of Broadvoice are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Real Estate industry.

Alex Aguilar | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Technical Support
  • Customer Service
  • Pricing
  • Mobile app, the placement of the keypad is not intuitive, maybe it should be at front.
  • The Business Hours/Holidays module could be updated to include the option to block some hours (not all day) as holidays (meetings?).
  • Voicemail messages via email used to have the name of the original voicemail box attached.

• Ease of directing/routing calls
  • Configuration of auto-attendant is easy
  • Addresses any system issues in a timely manner
  • Phone programming not so easy or seems redundant at times
  • Intermittent quirks such as call forwarding.
  • Makes communication easy no matter where our office is.
  • Can easily forward incoming phone lines for off hours availability.
  • Use is through the internet, so no need for land lines.
  • I have not found any yet.
  • Providing a web portal that I can interact with and make real-time updates to my phone system.
  • Offers funny quips when interacting on the web portal like "oh no, something bad happened" when my session times out and I need to re-enter my credentials. It's silly, but when I'm having a tough day those little things make me really happy!
  • The technical team is really easy to get ahold of when I can't solve the problem on my own and the staff is friendly and helpful.
  • Lots of options to divide up different segments of our business calls and auto-routing options.
  • I would love to be able to move extensions from one section of the business to another by myself - we've moved offices and consolidated two of our locations and I find myself checking three different places when searching for an outbound call log.
  • The setup of the different groups and routing are not super intuitive, at least not for a layperson like myself. It took me a while to get the hang of where to go to make an update to an extension if we had a turnover in staff and needed to update the user's name.
  • I really wish the phone number for customer support was listed on the web portal. Or maybe a live chat function on the web portal?
  • Some kind of training documents or videos would be really awesome as well - I like to learn the most correct way to do things and then be sure I'm troubleshooting appropriately. I end up calling tech support when I can't find a resource myself.
  • I really want to know more about the communicator console- it seems to have been under construction for a while now- or perhaps our service level does not include access to these features? I am hoping to be able to add a list of contacts there so that we can make quick calls out to our field staff via speed dial or something.
  • The ability to export a "People List" with all of the account locations together would be awesome.
  • Texting-this has been very helpful for follow up and shortened communication time.
  • More technical assistance with landline usage settings-Communicator constantly rings through when I am on a call and it is very disruptive to my work.
  • Communicator is missing previous calls-I want to be able to click on the call I just missed and for communicator to dial it.
  • Broadvoice needs a "plug-in" like Mitel has- Ex: If I see a clickable phone number on the Web, I would like to be able to click it and Broadvoice immediately dials the number.
  • Voicemail to email
  • Automated outgoing voicemail messages
  • Reliable phone service
  • Voicemail settings are difficult to decipher (what is whisper? number of rings vs number of seconds it rings? adding temporary out of office message?)
  • Billing invoices - would like to receive BEFORE the auto payment is made, not the same day
  • Option to change voicemail via the actual phone instead of online
  • When voicemails are read through email, it would be nice if it marked them as read on the actual phone, so the light doesn't blink for unread/unheard messages when they have been dealt with via email.
Vanessa Carter | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Service Delivery Team is responsive and professional and capable
  • Excellent support
  • Innovative solutions
  • better Microsoft 365 integration
  • Portal access and billing access segregated
  • Easier portal navigation for holidays and announcements
  • Transfer calls between lines across multiple facilities and remote staff.
  • Automatic email of mp3s voicemails to users.
  • Detailed configuration options to precisely control every setting you could wish for.
  • Easy setup of new lines.
  • Customer tech support always manages to reach a positive result.
  • The management portal sometimes has minor bugs that can make administration confusing and inconsistent. Totally manageable but it's not ideal for a novice admin.
  • The Broadvoice Beehive app for iOS works well but could use work on its local directory listing of lines.
  • Occasional odd handset bugs sometimes require manual re-provisioning to solve.
Melanie Mueller | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It's easy to adjust operating hours and holidays
  • It's easy to set calls to forward
  • It's easy to check voicemails from the unit
  • It's super convenient to be able to send voicemails to multiple email addresses
  • It's tricky to figure out where some of the settings are.
  • Would definitely need extensive training if our organization was larger
  • Issues are usually resolved within a few minutes.
  • Hold times are not very long.
  • Customer service techs are friendly and efficient.
  • Admin portal is generally easy to navigate.
  • The group call settings are more challenging to navigate. I generally have to call and have tech support adjust the larger calling groups because the process is not as user-friendly as the individual extensions.
  • The majority of issues have been a result of updates not loading properly.
  • Broadvoice customer support is readily available to help us with any questions.
  • Broadvoice customer support is knowledgeable and friendly.
  • I am extremely impressed with the way that customer support followed up with me - to make sure that my issue was resolved.
  • I would like to have a more in-depth user manual for my Polycom phone.
  • I would like to see an improved/user friendly phone key that is printable. The current "b-hive feature codes" sheet only has a few of the features on it - most that we do not use. It would be great to have the ability to customize the feature codes sheet according to the features that our office uses the most.
  • I would like to see better directions provided for setting up the phone soft keys. I would like to know how to customize my phone display to better fit my everyday needs.
  • Customer Service
  • Technical Support
  • Billing and ordering
  • Need to improve the communicator to chat and sync a voicemail from the Instant Messenger
  • Hope to easy to create the report for the Contact Center
  • If there is a menu to check all DID and extension number for each user in one place, it will be good.
David McGee | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Ease of use.
  • Solid up time.
  • Very strong customer service when issues arise.
  • Quick response times.
  • Enhanced end user tools including video.
  • Improved phone selections at no cost.
  • Better, smoother renewal process in advance of deadline.