- We use the Bronto Marketing Platform across our entire organization to send emails to our customers.
- It is used for 5 different brands, to …
We are using Bronto across the whole organization. The main users are the marketing department, but it is empowering all the segmented …
Email deliverability reporting (114)
Standard reports (56)
List management (56)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bronto Marketing Platform (discontinued), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
Watch The Bronto Marketing Platform helps organizations of all sizes grow revenue, save time and optimize marketing resources. By delivering powerful and flexible email marketing solutions that work seamlessly with multiple ecommerce platforms, Bronto enables brands to maximize the value of customer data and deliver relevant, personal messages.
|Supported Countries||English-speaking countries|
- Daily Promotional Emails
- New Subscriber Management
- Bronto makes creating e-newsletters (as part of a broader campaign) a breeze. It really streamlines our workflow
- Bronto helps us maintain our lists better – when you have a list of 250k+ contacts, you need software that keeps everything organized
- Knowledge of HTML is not required to put together emails, which saves us money as we don't need to hire an additional developer – whose job would be just to handle one account – it just makes sense business-wise.
- marketing automation
- email newsletters
- targeted email marketing
- Automation. The ability to automate email sequencing and content based on consumer behavior
- Re-mailing campaigns. Ability to re-send emails with slight modifications without having to re-create the entire campaign.
- List segmentation. Different content sent to different segments of the customer list (people who opened / people who ignored, etc.).
- List cleaning.