December 10, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read Ramandeep singh's full review
Pros and Cons
- Whenever a bug is logged or its status is changed then an email notification is triggered to the concerned persons without any delay.
- Its interface is very easy to understand and work on instead of having any extra technical knowledge.
- It has a good documentation part where can filter out all bugs as per its status. And the report is very beautiful and very easily readable.
- It is an open source and free to use. SO great to have without purchasing any license.
- There should be some sort of association of the multiple affected test cases from the bug which I cannot see.
- There should be a place for a regression test suite in Bugzilla so that any bug found after every regression suite execution can be termed as regression testing failure result.
- Documentation is limited to Bugs instead it should more of project-focused and display the health of a project with the bugs being found or resolved.
- It cannot be part of Agile methodologies as no sprint association can happen.