- AdaptUX is used across the whole organization. We use this product mainly for payroll and HR management.
- Other modules are also handy for …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adapt by Bullhorn (formerly Bond AdaptUX), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Adapt by Bullhorn (formerly AdaptUX from Bond) is a specialist staffing and recruitment software application. The vendor says this application has earned them the reputation for enhancing business growth and profitability throughout the global recruitment industry. 100% configurable and fully scalable, Adapt manages the entire placement cycle. Customers include leading recruitment organisations including Hays, Adecco and Michael Page.
The solution was acquired from Bond International by eRecruit, which in turn was acquired by Bullhorn in October 2019.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: LinkedIn Integraion
- Supported: Dashboards
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United Kingdom|
- The reporting system of this product is straightforward and clear due to which there is no confusion at any point.
- The user interface of this product is also very user-friendly and intuitive due to which there is no room for confusion or hassle involved.
- All of the records related to clients and candidates are stored at a single place.
- The email templates that the product offers have made our life so easy and hassle-free because we can just choose our desired template and work on it rather than designing a template of our own.
- I believe that the customer support of Adapt is very professional and they have been delivering outstanding performance for a long time.
- There should be an improvement in a way that facilitates our clients who we deal with on a remote level.
- I felt that the licensing cost is a little too high which should be a little lowered to increase the accessibility.
- Record Keeping
- Activity generating
- missing key integration factors
- ability to customize report views
- Client, candidate and contact records stored in one place
- Good performance and clear UI produce high level of vision on profiles
- Reporting systems is clear and generate handy reports for all levels
- Cost of license a bit high which is compensated by the top level of support from AdaptUX team
- The database is growing too fast; better optimization always welcome.
- Lot's of room to improve mobile client.