- Candidate Management- it is very easy to track and search your candidates. Candidates are the heart of your ATS in staffing and Bullhorn does a great job of making those candidates accessible.
- Job Order Management-Being able to keep your job orders managed in a way that keeps you closest to money is a one of the best parts of the system. You can filter your lists, schedule your followups and keep on top of the orders that are the most urgent.
- Configuration- the ability to configure the tool to the look and feel that matches your business.
- Bullhorn CRM allows Account Managers to do their prospecting without cluttering the Company and Contact List with Company and Contacts that are not buyers or individuals that do not using staffing, not decision makers, etc. Leads allows AM's to pursue those individual within a different entity until they are vetted as buyers. The opportunities allow you to track those longer range opportunities versus storing them in a notebook or on an excel document. They become company IP for down the road.
- Configuration of the CRM is huge asset. We have changed and configured our workflow several times over the past few years until we have decided on the workflow we want to move forward with. The tool allowed us to make these changes as we saw fit and without the time and cost of having to go through a PS channel.
- The Lead and Opportunity dashboards help to keep you on track in a visual way so you can see the time cycle of your leads and opportunities.
- Submission Management- Although there is a submission entity in Bullhorn that allows you to do a lot of things, this is one area that could still use improvement in terms of the ability to search web responses more efficiently and displaying of the pay/bill rates that are entered within the submission process. More configuration here would be great.
- Parses resumes well.
- A lot of customization available.
- Can set reminders easily.
- Can post jobs easily (integrates with several job boards).
- Nice dashboard options.
- No back office function to pay contract workers.
- Difficult to track multiple branches. Tends to lump info together.
- Reporting can be difficult due to the tracking issues. A lot of manual work to pull clean data.
- It parses resumes from emails
- It helps reduce the number of duplicate profiles by flagging similar names
- My recruiters would like more detailed search results
- I would like to be able to create my own specific report and not have to rely on the ones created.
- Reporting - It is very easy to track reports and look at statistics/vitals for each recruiter and salesperson within any timetable.
- Recruiting - I think it is hard to filter through searches as each canddiate just shows the name of the candidate and their job title, highlighting is not shown when the candidate is opened up.
- Notes features is a real hit with our recruiters.
- Merging records whether it be duplicate jobs or candidates helps minimize duplicate information.
- Everything is well connected, for instance a client will show all of the open jobs.
- There are a lot of small features I would like to see as an admin such as bulk update en mass on occupation for users.
- The limit to the amount of "Customtext" options under field mapping could be higher.
- I would like more options to generate different types of report in different formats.
- Task list management - Bullhorn helps me to manage my daily activities
- Identifying and tracking opportunities for business and leads - Keen organization of business that I want to pursue
- The life-cycle of a job order - Bullhorn tracks where we are in the process
- Metrics and goals that matter - The dashboards are helpful
- Sometimes a duplicate note is created - so missed functionality
- Bullhorn addresses job pipeline; organization; creating, maintaining, and managing task lists.
- Bullhorn helps me to manage my daily activities.
- Bullhorn helps us keep track of all of our current job reqs, consultants and possible leads which all associates can view!
- Bullhorn Pulse is an awesome tool as well.
- Bullhorn notifies when your candidates may fit a job requirement
- Been having some issues with login, but I'll take that con since everything else is so awesome!
Bullhorn allows everyone from consultants to senior management and the board to see activity, which jobs are being worked on currently, any records which have been added recently, and other useful information. This means we are able to understand our pipeline over the coming months, if we are bringing in new business (or need a BD drive). Bullhorn also prevents awkward conversations where consultants are asking the same questions - all the information is there for everyone to see !
- Bullhorn is really intuitive, there is so much capability, but as the database is so easy to use this isn't a problem.
- The support team are fantastic; I can't praise them enough. I raise so many tickets and they always do their best to help.
- We have customised our database a lot and integrated various partners to help us be the best we can. Bullhorn has always been able to cope with our demands and help us progress as a business.
- It would be useful to have more custom fields available.
- On placement records, the commissions are automatically split 50/50 - something which bugs our consultants as we often need the commissions to be set to 100% for reporting (unless there is a split).
- It would be good if we could have the option of filtering by ex-users.
I am aware Bullhorn has brought out their own reporting function, but sometimes when wanting a quick snippet of information, this can be difficult to obtain. For example, I was asked if it was possible to see all interviews logged by an ex-user, this wasn't so easy to find.
- Configuration - the ability to configure the tool to the look and feel that matches your business.
- Applicant/Candidate Management - All aspects from 1st contact to placement follow up are easily tracked and accessible.
- Requirement/Job Order Management - Status and action on jobs and requirements are easy to track and update as needed.
- UI customization would be a huge benefit. More floating windows and drag and drop options for users who need to minimize visual "noise".
- Keeps candidate files organized and searchable.
- Allows management to easily track our stats.
- Makes it easier to work as a team because you are able to see what your coworkers are doing and avoid duplication of efforts.
- Allow companies to personalize more, there is so many text boxes that we never use, and we do not need half of the information that the system asks us for.
- Track and manage leads and sales pipeline
- Easy to convert leads to real sales opportunities and eventually convert the opportunities into jobs. All of this is done seamlessly with little to no duplication of content.
- Reporting can be exported to Excel.
- Searching databases can be clunky at times (certain contact searches don't always return data from lead database).
- Intuitive, easy to use.
- Easy to manage open jobs orders and track activity against those jobs.
- Easy to add new data both on the client and candidate side.
- Still feel that there needs to be improvement on search capabilities.
- Longterm would like to see a seamless integration to invoice our clients through Bullhorn.
- Resume Storing, easy to parse a resume and auto fills many categories.
- Duplicate checks so that we can have a clean software and know who is a duplicate or not.
- Searching features for finding candidates that are already in the software.
- Becoming mobile friendly, currently there is no mobile option or capabilities
- Reporting features could be improved.
- So many glitches, the software freezes very often and you have to refresh the page and lose your information.
- Candidate Tracking
- Consistent API notifications
- Easily integrated with outlook.
- Easily works with proprietary client crms
- I love the user experience.
- It has few bugs
- The password has to be really long.
- Difficult to reset password
- Ease of use & user-friendly
- Finally integrated to a variety of browsers and operating systems
- Easy export/import options to market to both clients & candidates
- Easy to coordinate and plan scheduled meetings and interactions
- Email client is external and must be used by Gmail. The internal email feature was removed from the software (unless you mass mail).
- The software is a little clunkly, and although it's a newer version, it seems a bit outdated.
- While the platform is web-based, it fails to run smoothly through a mobile platform, and often times, the loading times are a little sluggish.
- Parsing incoming resumes is a great feature. The Bullhorn ATS makes it super easy to get your candidate's information into the system.
- Bullhorn Outlook Gadget works from inside Outlook to let you easily add resumes or other documents to records in Bullhorn or create new records. It works great and has made this process so much easier for our team.
- The API that Bullhorn has available is a great way to automate some of your processes if you know how to utilize it. Bullhorn also provides some detailed instructions for other admins like me who want to learn more about it.
- Support - Bullhorn's support team is phenomenal. They constantly go above and beyond my expectations to make sure any issues are resolved.
- Editing resumes from within Bullhorn is not something they do, but it was something we had in our last system and it has been hard to adjust to not having this. This is a key feature that would keep us from having to constantly download the candidate's [information].
- It does a good job of housing candidates details and linking them to open job opportunities the company has.
- It does a good job of integrating with lead generation tools like DiscoverOrg so you can parse data into the system, avoiding data entry.
- I like the UI layout, it is easy to follow and find information you need.
- It does a good job running reports.
- I would love to see the notes section have an option to configure it to scrolling notes, this way you dont need to open a new tab whenever you would like to see a new note.
- I would like to have an option to back date notes in Bullhorn if you forgot to enter them. There may be a way to do this but I have not figured that out yet.
- I would like to see an option to export resumes in Word format
- The modern looking display is fairly intuitive and easy to use.
- The mobile functionality looks and feels identical to the computer based interface. It is easy to view and add content.
- The customer service is US based, friendly, knowledgeable, and follows up.
- I would like more customization options. It is getting better, but there is a long way to go.
- The training leave a lot to be desired. There are almost always technical issues, and you can tell the sessions are prerecorded.
- The new reporting add-on, Canvas, is powerful, but there is not enough instruction on how to use it.
- Organization - The layout of the Bullhorn interface is simple. This makes training new users easy and makes working in bullhorn stress-free.
- Detail - Bullhorn allows us to enter and retrieve a great amount of detail within records. This allows for accurate reporting and follow-up.
- Customization - Bullhorn is very customizable. We can easily add components and fields to the interface within each function of the CRM.
- User Interface - Though highly customizable, the windows and popups can be quirky. The sizes of windows, for example, can sometimes be too small for the data contained and require a great deal of scrolling to navigate through.
- Email Capability - Bullhorn would be better with a full-service email suite which included all of the functions of MS Outlook for example.
- Data speed - We all want to work faster. Bullhorn can sometimes be a bit sluggish with the transmission of data.
Bullhorn is well-suited for the onboarding of new employees. I am able to enter and store detailed contact information and sensitive personal data about each candidate. I can make notes and store new hire documents related to the onboarding process.
Bullhorn is also well-suited for specific data retrieval. I run monthly reports to extract current employee detail in order to determine eligibility for employee benefits. By keying in a few date parameters, I'm able to see an accurate list of eligible employees.
The whole organization uses Bullhorn for many other tasks offered by the software. I understand that recruiters use Bullhorn for job posting and other functions. I believe we also use Bullhorn at our other locations throughout Canada.
A curious problem we face today in this sort of industry of playing admin/customer support for our clients is the issue of security. This often comes up on the onboarding process. Consultants are very careful who to give out their information to, but as it is a business requirement, it proves a difficult problem. Especially when you face the problem of trying to have a backup of your internal files. Bullhorn addresses this concern by storing information securely away from our own internal database in case anything were to happen to a hard drive.
Bullhorn CRM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Bullhorn CRM
Bullhorn’s CRM software is a web-based solution built for companies that need to closely manage and nurture prospect and customer relationships. Bullhorn provides comprehensive CRM functionality whether the user is a consulting firm that needs relationship management insights and detailed lead/opportunity reporting or a PR firm that needs internal reporter management capabilities and greater visibility into pitch effectiveness.
Mobile-ready and available in any browser, Bullhorn CRM offers users the flexibility to work anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Bullhorn CRM also passively tracks email activity, pulling key contacts and communications into the application. With the Bullhorn Accelerator, users can copy information from any webpage and pull it into the Bullhorn application.
Bullhorn CRM also provides an open API upon which organizations can build and integrate business-critical tools and apps.
Bullhorn CRM Screenshots
Bullhorn CRM Competitors
Bullhorn CRM Technical Details