Bullhorn ATS & CRM Reviews

James Reich | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 06, 2020

Bullhorn is not just full of Bull****

At HireVergence we use Bullhorn as an Applicant Tracking System and a CRM. It is used to keep track of my customer contacts, conversations, candidates and their process within the IT staffing process. It solves the problem of keeping track of clients and candidates for IT staffing, along with allowing for running reports regarding pipeline of business. It also integrates well with other tools like DiscoverOrg
  • It does a good job of housing candidates details and linking them to open job opportunities the company has.
  • It does a good job of integrating with lead generation tools like DiscoverOrg so you can parse data into the system, avoiding data entry.
  • I like the UI layout, it is easy to follow and find information you need.
  • It does a good job running reports.
  • I would love to see the notes section have an option to configure it to scrolling notes, this way you dont need to open a new tab whenever you would like to see a new note.
  • I would like to have an option to back date notes in Bullhorn if you forgot to enter them. There may be a way to do this but I have not figured that out yet.
  • I would like to see an option to export resumes in Word format
Bullhorn is very good as an applicant tracking system. It is not as strong when it comes to sales or account management. It is not set-up to function as a sales CRM, more of an ATS. I find on the sales side I would like to see more options, including integration with MS Outlook.
Read James Reich's full review
Mathew Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Worst system and customer service I've ever used professionally

We use Bullhorn ATS & CRM to store all of our information on our candidates and clients. We use it to bulk email and market jobs.
  • Good integration options with a number of 3rd party programs. We use Vonage and it is honestly really great to integrate into Bullhorn.
  • It works most of the time and the phone app for it is particularly good.
  • Bullhorn Customer Support is the absolute worst I've ever worked with.
  • Absolutely no advanced training to help set up your dashboards or any advanced functionality. You either need to have a programmer on staff to work on it or pay Bullhorn to help you set up any of the more advanced capabilities that it has. You had better like it out of the box otherwise it's going to cost you.
I called and asked for training on setting up my dashboards to actually help us utilize workflow and track candidates through the process, and they sent me to their website to watch training videos. The videos don't help at all with anything more advanced, so we are going to have to pay more on top to get their team to set it up for us.

We also didn't know that if we wanted to send emails to our customers and candidates through the system, we would have to send one at a time. This absolutely DESTROYED our email credibility with email service providers and ISP's because if we wanted to send a job to 100 of our candidates to see if anyone might be interested in the job, it BCC's everyone instead of sending each individual an email.
Read Mathew Anderson's full review
Gregory Eidlen, CPC, TSC, CTS, CSP | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Good Overall with Frequent Growing Pains

Bullhorn ATS & CRM is being used across the whole organization. We use it for candidate management, client management, and to track prospects. It solves the issues of organization and creating a daily routine. It also creates a lot of valuable data.
  • Candidate Tracking
  • Client Management
  • Technology is not always the best
  • A lot of things are constantly pushed to 3rd parties
Bullhorn ATS & CRM seems to be one of the most suitable options for staffing firms. It lacks some functionality that could probably make it the best of the best. Things such as adding artificial intelligence, improving on internal search, and focusing on creating their own solutions for different functionalities rather than make it a 3rd party vendor.
Read Gregory Eidlen, CPC, TSC, CTS, CSP's full review
Kristyn Cole | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 25, 2019

Bullhorn is the Future of Recruiting management

Bullhorn is used across our whole organization. Mainly, recruiters and branch managers use it. We use Bullhorn to manage our applicants and where there are in the process of being hired or interviewed. We are able to filter our applicants by using shortlists and tearsheets. Even if we don't have a position for the applicant, we can put them on a tearsheet or shortlist for future openings. We are also able to easily search for our applicants with their phone numbers or names making it easier to pull up their file. I use Bullhorn for probably 75-80% of my business functions with recruiting. I am not sure how I would manage without Bullhorn.
  • Filtering candidates
  • Locating candidates files
  • Keeping track of where everyone is in the process
  • Notes - leaving notes helps our entire company see where we are with each candidate
  • Shortlist status - it is tedius to have different notes and different shortlist status. Shortlist status do not really help me in recruiting
  • Textkernel in Bullhorn is sometimes difficult for me - too many clicks and buttons
  • I would like to see more details required in candidates files - like a resume. So many candidate come through with their name and phone number and nothing else. Takes a lot more time for us to find out what their background is than if it was just a required field when applying
Really great to use searching for candidates by name or phone number. It is harder to use when I have to filter by job posting. It just doesn't work as easy. I wish I could just click on a job, and see everyone who has applied for it. But instead I need to find the job, find the posting, and click on 3 other things to see who applied. It works great when I need to make notes on where I am at with any candidate.
Read Kristyn Cole's full review
Charles Liikson | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 16, 2019

Bullhorn: ATS/CRM leader

We are utilizing Bullhorn ATS across our entire company at a high level. It is great way to organize both our candidate/applicants as well as job orders and client information. The interface is easy to use and will help revolutionize they way you can access and organize data in many streams.
It helps us with Process Mapping and Change Management also as we can see trends in activity and adjust accordingly
  • Candidate Tracking and Management - Easily pull up all required info and exchanges between our company and candidates
  • Client Database building - track orders and forecast clients needs
  • Customization - make the UI work for you not the other way around
  • The UI could still come a bit further. I think there is room for improvement there
Bullhorn is great for staffing and client management across the board. I think that anyone with people and job management needs could benefit from this system and it's advanced front and back end components. It is easily integrated into any environment.
Read Charles Liikson's full review
Bhargavi Sahay | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2019

One of the best ATS I have ever used! Bullhorn is the way to go!!!!!

We use Bullhorn ATS for application tracking for our IT recruitment agency. ATS is essential for a lot of reasons especially in the recruitment industry where all the work happens through Resume tracking. It's a great way to save Data and the interface helps in tracking the recruitment process of a candidate/ Job. The new Novo Interface is even better and a lot handier.
  • The submission tracking of a candidate and where they are at in the process.
  • Resume Parsing, auto populating the information makes the work easy.
  • Bullhorn enables other applications to be linked to it as well, eg- Textus, which makes the work easy in contacting candidates.
  • I think just the timing, sometimes the candidate information ton the notes section takes a bit time to load unless I immediately click, but this could be a network issue.
  • It would be convenient if there is a way to save all the search strings that I actually maintain in a different folder on my desktop.
I think especially in the IT Recruitment industry where Keywords plays a major role, Bullhorn can contain a vast database of IT folks here in Canada and abroad. out of all the tools I have used, Bullhorn is the most user-friendly and easiest to pick up as a new user.
Read Bhargavi Sahay's full review
IAN BUCKLAND | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 12, 2019

Fast, efficient and transformational!

Bullhorn is our ATS in the EMEA business and recently was implemented in our US operation. We are currently in ongoing discussions to implement in our APAC business which is where the company originated and is our largest operation. We use it in EMEA across the entire business. Bullhorn has been central to ensuring we have an accurate record of all our activity with clients and candidates, allowing us to manage relationships strategically and build our business.
  • Efficiency in capturing data - functionality for fast capture
  • Analysis - we use Cube19 as a partner so that allows us to make data-driven decisions and insights
  • Reliability - never had downtime. Having it be cloud-based has given great flexibility, as does the app
  • Parsing tech - better options exist from partners but integration is then a challenge
  • Automated reminders on pre-set conditions
  • Automated status updates - i.e. contacts become lapsed if not contacted for 3 months
Bullhorn is well suited in all situations in my experience.
Read IAN BUCKLAND's full review
October 23, 2019

Great recruitment platform with a ton of features.

This is currently being used by our Hiring team and managers to coordinate within our hiring process. One of the things Bullhorn is great at is making collaboration between different teams involved in the hiring process really easy. It lets you sort your recruitment efforts through jobs, candidates, contacts etc really easily and create lists out of them. It also lets our teams stay more organized with our hiring with useful built in tools. It is also pretty good at keeping your postings updated automatically which saves your team a bunch of time. Lastly, mass emailing is built in so you don't have to get a secondary tool to do that.
  • I really like the interface, it's easy to learn and easy to navigate. Even people on my team who only use this occasionally have no trouble navigating through the interface. It is really intuitive.
  • The automation features are really good. A lot of little tasks that you would normally end up manually doing can be automated. All of them put together can save you and your team a decent bit of time.
  • Good integrations with both Outlook and Gmail. Really useful.
  • Excellent reporting features. You can even export them for internal usage.
  • It is not so great on mobile devices. Feels clunky, slow and not quite as fluid as the desktop version. So if you plan on using this on the go then I would think twice.
It is great for teams doing a decently large amount of hiring. It is also really good if you want to involve non HR people into your hiring process. The reporting and analytics are very useful. I don't think I could recommend this if your hiring volume is low or if you hire occasionally. There are ATS that are better suited (both in price and features) towards that requirement.
August 30, 2019

Powerful Recruitment Tools that user-friendly

Bullhorn
is one of the best Recruiting tools that I have used in my recruiting career. It's very fast, very reliable, and user-friendly. I can do a quick search of who is
calling me just by entering the phone number in the system. It saves time in resume submissions, contact details, and other data, and the
interface that helps with tracking candidates in a timely manner. Interactions between
team members through Bullhorn is awesome, as you can send notes directly to
email accounts to ensure they're seen.

• It fetches the right resumes with the right keywords and filters.
  • One of my favorite features is for mass email. Once you have the right candidates you just have to add them in a Tearsheet and just do mass emails to them. It saves times and effort.
  • I wish we could see the name of the candidates attached to a job with notes. Instead, we have to click and go inside to check who is the candidate attached to that job.
I have used many ATSs in my Recruiting career and I can proudly say that Bullhorn is the best out of them. It's easy to fetch the right candidates from the database with the right filters. You can also find them with the first and last name, email ID, or even with the phone number. It makes life easy when it's time to check who is calling just by looking at your caller ID and typing the number in Bullhorn.
Mass Emailing is one of the best features where you can send emails to a bunch of the right candidates without showing them that it's a mass email, as it looks more of a personal email.
Reporting is also an effective tool in Bullhorn. To track personal performance, it helps in getting the data of the last day, week, month or year. It's a pretty impressive feature.
August 20, 2019

Not fully realized

Bullhorn was used to keep track of all of our candidates and prospects. It was used by both sales and recruiters. I would say that it helps recruiters a lot more than it helps sales. A lot of the info wouldn't cross over into areas it should have. It didn't provide enough options for the sales side of things. It wasn't clear who was a prospect and who was a candidate.
  • Filtering candidates
  • Tracking candidates and updating their status
  • The UI is cluttered and could be cleaned up
  • Can't combine duplicates
  • Not enough customization options
  • Glitches often
I believe this is well suited for recruiters only. If you're using this at a recruitment firm and are business development, you're going to have to get creative on how to best keep up and log your contacts. There needs to be a Bullhorn Sales area.
August 02, 2019

Bullhorn - A Great ATS!

We use Bullhorn ATS for application tracking for IT Staffing. It stores resume submissions, contact info, and other data and the interface help in tracking the recruitment process of a candidate, jobs, placements, and related info.
  • Tracks data.
  • User-friendly.
  • Resume search function.
  • The new Novo interface requires more clicks than the previous version when viewing data.
It's user-friendly and easy to communicate with team members. The Boolean search function is accurate and the interface is nice.
July 11, 2019

Bullhorn ATS

Bullhorn is used company-wide. We have different branches throughout Canada and the United States, and all offices using the same tool helps us keep track of candidates in different cities and make sure we aren't working with someone else's candidate.
  • It keeps all of the necessary information for each job requisition in one spot.
  • Organizes information well and succinctly.
  • Very intuitive.
  • The candidate search function isn't the easiest to use.
  • There are a lot of unnecessary tools or cards that can make the screen seem cluttered sometimes.
  • It would be nice to be able to delete notes or submissions if they're accidentally put on the wrong jobs.
  • For the TextUs integration, I think it'd be better if there was a tab for texts like there is for emails, rather than being added to the Notes field and making it very difficult to go back and find the information you need.
  • Duplicate candidates in BH -- it would be great if you could combine the accounts and delete one of them.
Communications between team members through Bullhorn is great, since you can send notes directly to email accounts to ensure they're seen.
Gary Fiore | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 21, 2019

Bullhorn- Potential is there

We use Bullhorn as our complete record for all contact with both candidates and clients. The software has a lot of useful tools that helps eliminate a lot of time-consuming events, but on the same knot, can often be lagging in many areas. Since 2017, they have added many new additions that simplify the information-recording process.
  • Ease of use & user-friendly
  • Finally integrated to a variety of browsers and operating systems
  • Easy export/import options to market to both clients & candidates
  • Easy to coordinate and plan scheduled meetings and interactions
  • Email client is external and must be used by Gmail. The internal email feature was removed from the software (unless you mass mail).
  • The software is a little clunkly, and although it's a newer version, it seems a bit outdated.
  • While the platform is web-based, it fails to run smoothly through a mobile platform, and often times, the loading times are a little sluggish.
I would test out multiple ATS and see which work best for you. If you are comfortable using Gmail as your email platform, than Bullhorn is most likely your best option. Bullhorn makes it really easy to parse in new candidates and client information, all without tedious external options.
Read Gary Fiore's full review
May 10, 2019

Great CRM tool to ease the recruitment process

Bullhorn is a great ATS and CRM tool to use. This helps in activity tracking, reporting, candidate searches, and managing leads. It helped in maintaining our performance metrics, and for the reporting part. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. You can also set reminders to follow up on items that you feel you might forget, and to track past emails. This will help a lot in recruiting strategy.
  • Maintaining and managing the pool of candidates.
  • Tracking applicants and updating their status.
  • User-friendly and great customer service.
  • New features are rarely communicated, hence it does take some time to adapt.
  • Currently, there's no data mining tool available at no cost, which would allow us to clean the data.
  • Has a lag in-between, and will log you out if there is any problem with parsing the resume, but that is ok.
If you are into staffing and recruitment, this is a great tool to get, with all the features, and there are many options that you can customize based on your needs. It's easy to handle, and they have a great customer support team to address your queries on the go. Bullhorn has a reliable and nice modern user interface; you will definitely like it.
Ingrid Reyes | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 22, 2018

Robust offering with room for improvement

Bullhorn is mainly used by the Talent Acquisition team to track all candidates, job orders, and the hub collecting all documentation and information on interviews and our internal process. Recruiters will add candidates to the system, link them to jobs we're working, move them in the pipeline based on where they are in our internal process, add their resume and supporting documents to their files tab, and record all interviews, notes, feedback, and communication we have with candidates. We also create all our own job descriptions and create the jobs in Bullhorn.
  • Inhaling resumes from Word documents - field mapping is about 80+% accurate and will check for duplicates before savings.
  • Adding notes is very easy and can be categorized based on the type of interaction it is: email, text, phone call, etc.
  • Integrations with many 3rd party vendors that are already widely used by recruiting and staffing agencies.
  • Reporting: out of the box reporting is not very detailed or easy to navigate. In order to get better detailed and specific reports, you either need their Canvas product or pay for a 3rd party vendor.
  • Customization: will get better with NOVO Experience update, but many users still don't have it. Right now many fields and order are not customizable
  • Many features Bullhorn can do are not apparent to the user, often times you have to call in the figure things out.
Bullhorn is only appropriate for staffing/recruiting agencies, or internal corporate recruiters. It is made to track jobs, candidates, placements, and is not well suited for any other scenario. Bullhorn integrates with other, more robust software for sales and leads gen, but itself is not a sales or lead gen tool. Bullhorn works best when you integrate with the other services you're already using, like your background screening vendor, phone service, or other analytics tools.
Read Ingrid Reyes's full review
Alexa Betze | TrustRadius Reviewer

Bullhorn Review

We use Bullhorn as our primary Applicant Tracking System. We input all of our candidates into it, make notes regarding candidates, source within it for older candidates for new roles, post and publish our roles within it, etc. It is being used across the whole organization. This allows for us to see every candidate who has ever been contacted and also keep track of our candidates, where they're at in their job search, record when we contacted them and how we contacted them, as well as track where we're at in the recruitment of the jobs we're working.
  • Very user-friendly and self-explanatory
  • Great at keeping track of candidates, including where we're at in the recruitment process with them and where the candidate is at in their job search
  • Very easy to use in an organization because you can check in on who has contacted what candidate and ensure that you're not double calling candidates
  • Candidate sourcing is sometimes difficult as the search bar and filters sometimes do not work
  • Glitches a lot - will kick you out often or will not properly parse resumes or upload them
  • Attaching files is sometimes difficult and this feature also seems to glitch often, as well
BH is very user-friendly and easy to be trained on. It provides a good space for tracking candidates and is great for notes regarding candidates. However, there are many glitches in the system and instances in which these great features do not always work as they are meant to. Also, the candidate sourcing pool does not prove very effective and it is hard to delete candidates once they've been inputted into the system.
Read Alexa Betze's full review
Isaac Castelan (LION) | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 21, 2018

Bullhorn is the way to go!

Bullhorn is our current CRM and it helps out with finding and adding candidates. A very well put database for us. Bullhorn is being used across Procom in its entirety. As of right now, not sure of any. It does lag a lot though causing us not being able to use it effectively at times.
  • Addition of candidates and effective candidate database
  • Bullhorn is a great ATS because it is easy to navigate making your workload A LOT easier
  • I used a proprietary ATS at my old job and it was not as efficient as Bullhorn
  • I think Daxtra search needs to be free and not of charge. Adding costs to everything in BH is getting out of hand
  • I think certain tabs need to have more information added and list of things we can add without having to pay extra for anything
  • Some more effective BH training would be greatly appreciated.
Bullhorn tracks my applications and submittals. It is a very effective tool if you use it correctly. Sometimes the glitching and lagging can be annoying and I think that needs to improve.
Read Isaac Castelan (LION)'s full review
Monica Claypool | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 19, 2018

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

We use Bullhorn CRM across our whole organization. It helps streamline our candidate intake, interview and job placement process. It also helps us organize our clients. As an admin, it helps me keep track of who is interviewing and when. It links with Outlook so all emails can be sent via Bullhorn (BH) and automatically documented in the appropriate place i.e., candidate file or client file.
  • It tracks our candidate and client interaction with great detail.
  • I like the Bullhorn for email function - instead of sending an email via Outlook and then having to copy and paste it into BH, BH will open Outlook email for me and then automatically place a copy of the email in the recipients BH profile.
  • BH will parse resumes received via email - lessening the amount of information manually added.
  • Creating reports - I have ones that were created by BH but I cannot change the specifications to meet my end of the year needs.
  • Cannot create an Excel sheet directly from a tear sheet - I have to save the tear sheet then go into the search bar and search for the name of the tear sheet in order to download it as a CSV file.
  • Cannot print task lists - I had to create a ticket and they showed me a workaround.
It tracks candidates, clients and jobs very well. There are some areas though, that have too many steps or are overly complicated like not being to print a task list, but I can print a job list or candidate list. In order to print a task list, I have to select all, then copy and paste into an Excel sheet.
Read Monica Claypool's full review
Darren Weeks | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 28, 2018

Fantastic Recruitment focused CRM System

Bullhorn is our CRM and Applicant Tracking systems for the recruitment arm of our business. We have been using Bullhorn for about 5 years, and have seen lots of innovation and changes in the software in this time. Because of the integrations with other software, it is also used by finance / HR and our services arm to manage contractors, invoicing and time-sheeting.
  • The marketplace of integrations with other software is a great bonus, allowing us to leverage Bullhorn across departments to manage from start to finish our contractors
  • Constantly evolving and progressing the software, building upon past versions and improving the design and functionality based on customer feedback
  • An app for phones would be a great bonus, as the mobile browser version isnt particularly user friendly on a small screen
Brilliant as a full service recruitment platform. Where it hasnt worked so well is on the IT Services side of our business. We tried to look at Bullhorn for this so we could have one system across the business, but the functionality is to Recruitment focused to make it viable
Read Darren Weeks's full review
Donald King, PMP | TrustRadius Reviewer

Bullhorn ATS & CRM Review

Bullhorn is used across the organization. We use it for sales opportunity tracking, as well as applicant tracking, and employee on-boarding.
  • It's easily customizable.
  • They have one of the best support teams of any software vendor I've done business with.
  • The search capabilities are unmatched.
  • I'd love to be able to automatically email candidates when we mark them as "not qualified" or "not a fit" for a role.
  • I am ready for the back office and on-boarding product to get a UI facelift. I've heard it's on the way!
  • I would love to have a mobile app that employees could use to submit their time sheets. They can use the mobile version of the website, which is fine, but it would be great to have this functionality in the mobile app.
Bullhorn is well suited for medium to large scale companies. They integrate with a variety of different vendors, offering different software solutions for your business.
Read Donald King, PMP's full review
Wendy Kennah | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 26, 2018

Bullhorn-Your go to ATS/CRM

Bullhorn is currently being used by all of our Recruiters, Account Manager and Client Services for recruitment and job order management. We also have implemented the CRM component for the prospecting component of client acquisition. The ATS is used extensively for all stages of job order management and talent acquisition. Bullhorn helps to standardize the process and track the progression of roles and candidates. This enables consistent reporting across the organization so as a team, you can look for areas of success and areas that require improvement.
  • Candidate Management- it is very easy to track and search your candidates. Candidates are the heart of your ATS in staffing and Bullhorn does a great job of making those candidates accessible.
  • Job Order Management-Being able to keep your job orders managed in a way that keeps you closest to money is a one of the best parts of the system. You can filter your lists, schedule your followups and keep on top of the orders that are the most urgent.
  • Configuration- the ability to configure the tool to the look and feel that matches your business.
  • Bullhorn CRM allows Account Managers to do their prospecting without cluttering the Company and Contact List with Company and Contacts that are not buyers or individuals that do not using staffing, not decision makers, etc. Leads allows AM's to pursue those individual within a different entity until they are vetted as buyers. The opportunities allow you to track those longer range opportunities versus storing them in a notebook or on an excel document. They become company IP for down the road.
  • Configuration of the CRM is huge asset. We have changed and configured our workflow several times over the past few years until we have decided on the workflow we want to move forward with. The tool allowed us to make these changes as we saw fit and without the time and cost of having to go through a PS channel.
  • The Lead and Opportunity dashboards help to keep you on track in a visual way so you can see the time cycle of your leads and opportunities.
  • Submission Management- Although there is a submission entity in Bullhorn that allows you to do a lot of things, this is one area that could still use improvement in terms of the ability to search web responses more efficiently and displaying of the pay/bill rates that are entered within the submission process. More configuration here would be great.
Bullhorn is well suited for any staffing organization. They continue to invest in and listen to their customers for ways to continually improve their product and to make changes that enhance the user experience. The ability to configure and customize the work flow for your organization is key, and a lot of that can be accomplished out of the box.
Read Wendy Kennah's full review
June Burchfield - LION | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 27, 2018

Okay but no back office.

[It's] Used as an ATS and CRM across the whole organization. Used to organize candidates, employees, prospects, and customers. Partially replaced a previous ATS/CRM.
  • Parses resumes well.
  • A lot of customization available.
  • Can set reminders easily.
  • Can post jobs easily (integrates with several job boards).
  • Nice dashboard options.
  • No back office function to pay contract workers.
  • Difficult to track multiple branches. Tends to lump info together.
  • Reporting can be difficult due to the tracking issues. A lot of manual work to pull clean data.
Easy to enter data from ATS and CRM sides. Doesn't time-out frequently. A lot of customization available.
Read June Burchfield - LION's full review
Catherine Soto | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 27, 2017

One Stop Shop for CRM

Bullhorn was used on both the Recruitment and Sales side of our organization. It allows both divisions to effectively communicate with each other with no downtime waiting for a call or email back. For onboarding, payroll and human resource related questions it was very easy to navigate and see where someone left off if an issue needed to be escalated. Very easy tool for tracking, potential and current clients as well as candidates.
  • Management Reports
  • Recruitment Reports
  • Sales Reports
  • Forecasting Reports
  • If there is a chain of commands that need signatures, it would be nice to be able to push the document through instead of a hard copy.
  • Sometimes the drop-down functions don't match exact scenarios, it would be nice to be able to edit OTHER with an explanation.
  • It would be nice to connect the Recruitment side, to match when a candidate is added to the database by another recruiter but is actually a skill match for a requirement that you have been assigned to as the primary recruiter.
  • Being able to assign who is the Primary Recruiter, especially if working on a team of Recruiters
I believe Bullhorn would be a strong benefit to add to any organization. I have used many different CRMs for Recruitment, Sales, and Human Resources. I find Bullhorn to be the easiest to cross train a team when not in the same office. I find it to be very user-friendly and even if you are not a technical guru, the step-by-step process is broken down and very easy for anyone at any level to use. I believe it could be used improperly if taking the notes to court against someone and therefore anyone that has access to enter notes, needs to be taught that anything entered into the system can and will be used as a legal document. I believe there should be training on what is considered appropriate terminology and what is forbidden or frowned upon.
Read Catherine Soto's full review
Adam Oakes | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2018

Bullhorn CRM Review

We use Bullhorn CRM for recruiting and sales, we use the recruiting tools within and we use it to track our candidates from submittal to hire. It is also used for reporting, note keeping, and generating new leads. It is very effective for organization purposes but the recruiting is a bit weak in my opinion.
  • Reporting - It is very easy to track reports and look at statistics/vitals for each recruiter and salesperson within any timetable.
  • Recruiting - I think it is hard to filter through searches as each canddiate just shows the name of the candidate and their job title, highlighting is not shown when the candidate is opened up.
Bullhorn CRM is well suited for keeping track of candidates when entered into the system. It is less appropriate as the primary source for recruiting efforts.
Read Adam Oakes's full review
Logan Feldstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 26, 2018

Bullhorn CRM - A great recruiting tool

We are currently using Bullhorn CRM across our whole agency. It has definitely increased efficiency and teamwork across the board. There are many features that help the recruiters access information and files at a faster pace. They are able to make a submission to a placement in record time. The notes features really helps keep us all on the same level of information and knowledge of how our current and active candidates are doing as well as our prospective candidates.
  • Notes features is a real hit with our recruiters.
  • Merging records whether it be duplicate jobs or candidates helps minimize duplicate information.
  • Everything is well connected, for instance a client will show all of the open jobs.
  • There are a lot of small features I would like to see as an admin such as bulk update en mass on occupation for users.
  • The limit to the amount of "Customtext" options under field mapping could be higher.
  • I would like more options to generate different types of report in different formats.
While our recruiters are speaking to prospective candidates they can create appointments and tasks while they are on the phone, it really ups the multi tasking and information sharing. We can view all tasks, and appointments from all users so we can synchronize and help each other out more efficiently.
Read Logan Feldstein's full review

Job Requisition Management (32)
Company Website Posting (29)
Publish to Social Media (23)
Job Search Site Posting (28)
Customized Application Form (23)
Resume Management (33)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (33)
Candidate Search (33)
Applicant Tracking (33)
Collaboration (30)
Task Creation and Delegation (31)
Email Templates (30)
6.3
User Permissions (28)
Notifications and Alerts (29)
6.4
Reporting (31)
6.7

About Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Bullhorn provides software designed for staffing and recruiting agencies - Its automated data capture and customer insight technology help companies engage candidates and win customers. The vendor states that presently more than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to streamline their recruitment processes and power their business from start to finish.

Offering different solutions customizable to fit the user's needs and future-proof investments, the Bullhorn system grows with the business, enabling the user to make more placements, improve candidate experience, and streamline operations.

Bullhorn unifies the entire agency with solutions that align the work of every department, individual, and role to promote profit, growth, and a seamless candidate and customer experience.