March 06, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Read James Reich's full review
Pros and Cons
- It does a good job of housing candidates details and linking them to open job opportunities the company has.
- It does a good job of integrating with lead generation tools like DiscoverOrg so you can parse data into the system, avoiding data entry.
- I like the UI layout, it is easy to follow and find information you need.
- It does a good job running reports.
- I would love to see the notes section have an option to configure it to scrolling notes, this way you dont need to open a new tab whenever you would like to see a new note.
- I would like to have an option to back date notes in Bullhorn if you forgot to enter them. There may be a way to do this but I have not figured that out yet.
- I would like to see an option to export resumes in Word format