Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Bullhorn ATS & CRM Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

It's been a nightmare experience. The initial sales team were brilliant, and the customer service is great from the tech team - they get in touch with you quickly. However; I was often finding workarounds myself, or being advised workarounds instead of having issues resolved (example - The DPA/Non DPA issue - an Excel spreadsheet can do this, yet a CRM cannot?).

I was debited on the incorrect date & then when I requested they refund until the due date, I was re-debited again on the correct date. The communication was poor - their billing team are based in the US and there was no acknowledgement of the mistake. My initial consultant chased them down for me, and advised me of their error. Lucky.

The product was oversold. For example; I was advised their 'merge docs' feature would allow me to pull data directly from the 'Overview,' 'Work Histories' which later proved to be false.

Finally, when I requested to end my contract & transfer my data (I advised a specific date I needed it, when my CRM would be ready) they advised it would take 15 business days & I was to put no further data in my system during that 15 days, and then gave me my data after 3. I now have no CRM for 4 weeks.
Mathew Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
They are almost 100% useless. This is not hyperbole. I am not one to go online and trash anyone but I am so fed up with trying to get Bullhorn to help us with our issues that I had to say something. If you like Bullhorn out of the box and you just need a place to search your client and candidate records, you'll be fine. If you want to actually get the technology to work for you so you can get more done, RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!
Support has been fairly reliable for us. Easy to contact and they understand your issue quite quickly. They are pretty helpful as well. The turnaround time to fix our issues was a little slow but still acceptable. I also liked that (unlike a lot of other companies) they don't make you jump through a lot of hoops to get hold of a live person.
August 20, 2019

Not fully realized

I did not have to deal directly with Bullhorn support, so I cannot fully answer this. I do know that when we had issues with Bullhorn it took quite some time to have them resolved.
Dixie Agostino, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, CPC | TrustRadius Reviewer
They don't care, they want you off the phone, and you have to talk to multiple people where you repeat your problem again and again before they tell you they will call you back. They never will call you back, so you'll call the next day & repeat the cycle until you finally shame someone into fixing your problem or threaten them with legal action due to breach of contract.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM Scorecard Summary

Recruiting / ATS (15)
Job Requisition Management (44)
Company Website Posting (37)
Publish to Social Media (23)
Job Search Site Posting (28)
6.4
Customized Application Form (30)
6.5
Resume Management (45)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (44)
Candidate Search (45)
Applicant Tracking (45)
Collaboration (42)
Task Creation and Delegation (42)
Email Templates (41)
User Permissions (39)
Notifications and Alerts (40)
Reporting (41)
6.7

What is Bullhorn ATS & CRM?

Bullhorn provides software designed for staffing and recruiting agencies - Its automated data capture and customer insight technology help companies engage candidates and win customers. The vendor states that presently more than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to streamline their recruitment processes and power their business from start to finish.

Offering different solutions customizable to fit the user's needs and future-proof investments, the Bullhorn system grows with the business, enabling the user to make more placements, improve candidate experience, and streamline operations.

Bullhorn unifies the entire agency with solutions that align the work of every department, individual, and role to promote profit, growth, and a seamless candidate and customer experience.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM Features

Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)30%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)10%

Bullhorn ATS & CRM Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesEurope, Middle East, Africa, Asia, North America, Central America, South America, Australia, India, United Kingdom, New Zealand
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish