Return to navigation
Business Wire's public relations press release distribution platform includes the company's NewsTrak audience analytics and media monitoring reports.Read more
Read all reviews
Business Wire is an easy tool that is being used in all the departments of our organization. It is quite a simple way to distribute …
Our agency has used Business Wire as a distribution channel for press releases for our clients. Our agency is a full-service marketing …
It is likely that most of our editorial team has used Business Wire for their work. As a business media company, we look to share the most …
Business Wire is used across the editorial department of my company. Our teams use the site to browse what is going on in each of our …
I have used Business Wire to distribute news releases acrosss Florida about important company announcements. These distributions allows us …
At my PR agency, we use Business Wire on behalf of our clients to publish their press releases. It is used by almost everyone in the …
My entire firm uses business wire on behalf of many of our clients to send out and track news releases. We have had some minor issues with …
We use Business Wire with select clients to broadly distribute their news releases in order to promote exciting news such as award wins, …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Business Wire, and make your voice heard!
Return to navigation
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
8 people want pricing too
Return to navigation
Business Wire's public relations press release distribution platform includes the company's NewsTrak audience analytics and media monitoring reports.
Return to navigation
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Business Wire is an important feature that it keeps on updating the contacts and media content.
- It continuously tracks the movement of the media persons we are following.
- It is a very simple tool and navigation through this tool is also easy.
- Its integration needs improvement and there should be more integration with the other tracking tools.
- Its reports are not advanced and elaborative.
- This is a primary value aspect of Business Wire's offerings.
- Reach to a wide range of media.
- Post-release reporting.
- Cost is generally a barrier to using a service like Business Wire.
- Actual results yield. The releases do not truly reach reporters who matter to the announcement.
- The site has a very specific search function that makes it easy for users to sort through the many press releases put on the site each day, making the process easier/more efficient.
- The "Media & Journalist Tools" tab is helpful for myself and my colleagues, specifically, the RSS feeds to make sure we're staying on top of business happenings.
- I don't use the "How-To" section, though I know folks who have to learn more about writing press releases, and I've heard it's very helpful.
- I think the overall UX and design of the site can be improved.
- Users could benefit from an even more robust "advanced search" function to sort through releases.
- Business Wire should make its "Earnings" section more prominent. That's such an important part of business media and could really be improved on this site.
- Separates content based on industry or subject matter
- Organized chronologically so you can keep up with what you missed since your last visit
- Press releases come in a variety of languages
- I can't find a way to always filter out non-English language press releases
- The search function doesn't typically bring up relevant content
- I would love to see more photo, video, or additional multimedia content included in the press releases, where applicable
- User-friendly website - I always found that the Business Wire website was easy to navigate and I could find what I was looking for easily. This made setting up my distributions a breeze.
- In-depth reports available - the metrics and reports available about a distribution are available quickly and provide a great overview as well as great details.
- Lots of choices for distributions - this allows users to really get their news out to the right media outlets, whether by industry or geographic location.
- Expensive - distributions cost hundreds to thousands of dollars, with a higher cost for longer releases and additional fees for multimedia content like photos or videos.
- Limited number of media outlets specifically in Florida.
- Proofing - Business Wire proofs every single release with great precision, and calls you to let you know if they think anything looks like it might be a typo. They are extremely thorough and also check with you about the way you want images or video laid out with the release so that the final presentation is perfect.
- Customer Service - Business Wire has some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. They are available 24 hours a day, and always have someone manning the phones to answer your questions, proof releases, and make sure your release gets across the wire at the right time.
- Interface - The Business Wire site is very easy to use, and saves previously used information and images like logos. This is standard for most wire services, but Business Wire does a good job as well.
- Reach - BW reaches a very wide range of outlets, and its relationships with VentureBeat, Yahoo! and MarketWatch are great. Clients really appreciate seeing their releases in those publications.
- Price - the main draw back of Business Wire is that it is quite expensive.
- Customer service is terrific - very responsive and willing to help problem solve on numerous occasions
- Teaching - staff has done a great job of informing my employees of new services or features that we can utilize for our clients
- Online - website and user interface could definitely use some upgrading
- Would love to see some additional tools offered for analytic purposes
- Business Wire allows you to have one of their team members review the copy before it is distributed, so that you can have a final set of eyes on the content.
- Business Wire allows you to customize your distribution. You select the state, region, etc., the key words and topics, allowing you to send out a press release that fits your needs and your budget.
- Business Wire offers clear reporting, showing where the release was picked up, metrics for these sites and more.
- Business Wire allows you to pre-schedule a press release in case you are unable to send it out at the exact time that the client needs the news to go out.
- There have been a few times when a minor grammatical error has slipped by myself as well as the copy editors but it's very rare for this to happen.
- The cost can get a bit high if your press release is long (as price is partially dictated by length) or if you want to add a logo, image, infographic, etc.