Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
BuzzCast supports flagship events for clients such as The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Uber, Fiserv, Carnival, The World Travel and Tourism Council, and AES.
Crafted specifically to handle the needs of top tier production companies and their enterprise clients, BuzzCast is focused on three core pillars:
Built from the ground up on the newest AWS Serverless technologies, BuzzCast is engineered to handle large-scale, complex events that require exacting standards of quality. Delivering broadcast quality, redundant streams, and high caliber production tools, the vendor states their mission is to ensure the largest production agencies in the world have the technology they need to be successful.
- Cvent Event Management
- The BuzzCast platform is super polished, events look amazing - customized branding and look & feel
- Highest quality video and streaming & event support - NO DROPPED VIDEO
- Many ways for attendees and sponsors to connect - much more than just a spiffed-up webinar or Zoom room
- Very responsive production and support teams
- I'm not sure there's much I dislike about BuzzCast
If you only need a smaller group of 5 or 10 people, BuzzCast is probably overkill. Once you have lots of people / multiple sessions, or want to capture and save presentations for later, you'll want to start looking at BuzzCast.
- The BuzzCast platform was excellent in every way.
- The platform is sleek and easy to use, both the backend and the UX.
- The entire team at BuzzCast is supportive and works hard to make your event a complete success.
- Building and deploying the conference was made easy by the expertise and hard-working BuzzCast staff.
- Truly. There was nothing not to like, all around a great company and platform to work with.
- Virtual Events
- Company Meetings
- Audience Engagement
- Provide broadcast-quality streaming
- Excellent audience engagement tools
- Customizable platform
- Pricing structure is a bit confusing
- Security without a lot of complexity.
- Scalability is never a hiccup, even as our events grew.
- User friendliness!
- I honestly can't think of one.
- Packed with features for enterprise-scale conferences and events.
- Great offering of sponsor experiences.
- Detailed analytics capabilities.
- Very attentive support team.
- Would be nice to have registration capabilities all in one.
Also great when you know you have multiple events throughout the year. The bigger and more complicated the event, the more BuzzCast really shines. Less appropriate for smaller meetings or events where zoom-level video quality will suffice.
- Excellent user experience with a really sleek website.
- Personal care from their hands-on production team.
- They built the platform to meet our needs, and did so very skillfully.
- As they begin to take on more events that have ticket-buyers as opposed to corporate events, it sounds like they'll begin to integrate box office capacities more, which was really the only thing we needed to work around with Buzzcast.
- Audience interface
- Audience engagement
- Streaming quality
- Lovely to work with.
- Very organized.
- Kept everything on schedule.
- Considered all of the many details.
- Felt like an extension of our own team.
- Willing to go above and beyond to get a great result - very personalized to our needs.
- Within the platform it would be great to have direct access to make edits changes (I believe this functionality is in process)