We are using Bynder across our entire organization. We needed to find a way to better control all of our digital assets and their end-use, and Bynder has been an incredibly versatile solution. When you have various digital files scattered across a myriad of desktops, shared folders, and emails, it's incredibly difficult to manage and is unnecessarily time-consuming. Bynder serves as a single source of truth for our digital assets that reduces the time spent searching for an asset and guessing if the asset you’re looking at is the correct version, and increasing the efficiency of managing our digital assets across the company and with our external partners. It creates a platform that is compatible with all departments and provides accurate and historical information about our digital assets.<p></p>
- Organization of our almost 10,000 digital files
- Ensuring assets are being used in the correct context
- Ease of sharing multiple or large files across the company or with external partners
- Being able to update a version of a file without having to re-upload and tag
- Restricting access to certain files
- Ability to apply multiple filters from the same metaproperty
- Reduction in automated tagging
We have numerous renderings for some of our properties that are constantly being updated. It was hard to keep track of the most current rendering since it lived in multiple locations with various employees. Creating a central location where we can regularly update the renderings without having to add a new file and re-upload solved the issue of questioning whether the rendering you were looking at was correct.
The onboarding and implementation team were incredible to work with, and I wish I had the opportunity to work with them more. They were always available when needed, answered every question with detailed responses and examples, and were hands-on during the construction of our taxonomy.