Reviews (1-2 of 2)
June 11, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
I use Cacoo for Marketing process flow charts, mind mapping, and decision trees.
- Flow charts with standard icons or custom visuals
- Conceptual visualizations for presentations.
- Drag and drop Gantt charts
- Org charts
- Wireframes for web development
- Keyboard only functionality is just ok. There are some shortcuts but momentum can be killed if I have to constantly go back to a mouse
- Import/export support for Visio
- Import/export support for OmniGraffle and Sketch
Read Miles Baltrusaitis's full review
January 31, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We use Cacoo for mapping, diagrams, whiteboarding online, organizational charts and similar visual support options. Many of our creative team prefer it to other similar options in the market.
- Creative resource for various visual support items
- The free version is robust and nice to staff who have not used it before to get to know the product
- Support has been helpful when needed
- The paid version is more than other products in the market for some needs.
- Some on our team noticed that some of the templates and stencils disappeared in an upgrade last year ( but has not impacted me).
- It's one of many in the market and our agency doesn't mandate the use of any one platform (including this).
Read Ann M. Frank's full review
It's a great alternative to taking photos of whiteboards to save for later reference, you can just create them here. It's also the best option I've found for creating workflows and organization charts, especially complex ones. If you have just a simple workflow or chart, it's probably too robust or complicated for those needs. Save it for the trickier or messier ones!
Cacoo Scorecard Summary
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Cacoo Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Cacoo Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Supported Languages:||English, Japanese|