Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- It's easy to find when dates previously booked are accepted/denied.
- It generates the acceptance of time requested off.
- CakeHR can be requested to remove time off as well.
- Super easy and usable system.
- Great customer service; listens to feedback and does something with it, answers really quickly.
- A good overview per team for managers.
- An app available for every employee to quickly arrange a request.
- Amazing customer service. Questions have been answered fast and product updates were even made based on feedback.
- Requesting time off interface is nice for employees and managers. There is also a native mobile app available too.
- Priced very reasonably.
CakeHR Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
According to the vendor, CakeHR is accessible, affordable and easy-to-use HR software for small to medium businesses. CakeHR is built with ease of use in mind automating every step of human resource management.
CakeHR is designed to be fast and enjoyable to use for employees and managers.
According to the vendor, key differentiators includes:
1. Easy to use
2. Very graphic
2. Great to navigate
3. There's a mobile app (iOS & Android)
5. Feature set that will meet your needs
6. Award-winning software and HR blog
CakeHR targets small-to-medium businesses that don't want to get bogged down in using spreadsheets or paper to manage their employees.
|Monthly||4.20||per user, per month|
No hidden fees Cancel anytime No credit card required Subscribe annually for reduced pricing
CakeHR Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||70%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||29%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||1%|
CakeHR Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
CakeHR Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Samsung Knox|
|Supported Countries:||Europe, Africa, the Americas, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Oceania.|
|Supported Languages:||English, Latvian, Estonian, Polish, Czech, Russian|