Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Score 10 out of 10
We're using Calamari for our whole company. It's a really awesome absence management and time tracking solution, with a lot of additional functions and flexible configuration options. It allows us to plan our vacations effectively, but also track our working hours effortlessly using Beacon technology and the mobile Calamari app. No more cards and manually clocking in. You come into the office, or log in to your desk and your phone with the Calamari app, connect to Beacon, and it clocks you in. It's that easy!
- Feature rich.
- Professional and helpful support team.
- Beautiful and clear UI.
- Would be great to have a team calendar in the mobile app.
- Give notifications about the end of the working day.
- Provide a better dashboard for tracking available vacation days in the mobile app.
Read this authenticated review
It's absolutely great for tech companies that are open to new technologies. Clocking in and out is super easy, and you have a lot of options to do it. My favorite two are: automatically clocking in using the mobile app and beacons, and clocking in/out using Slack integration. It's a great tool not only for the HR department, but for team leaders as well. It's easy to manage team member vacation requests and plans.
Calamari Scorecard Summary
Currently, Calamari has two modules:
- Calamari Leave
- Calamari Clockin
According to the vendor, these are the top 5 reasons customers use Calamari:
- Provides team availability at a glance
- Allows users to request, approve or reject time off
- Sends the right notifications at the right time
- Syncs with Google calendar
- Supports remote work and remote teams
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Calamari Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
Calamari Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Calamari Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||French, English, Polish, Spanish|