Calendly Reviews

Katya Hill | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Great and very easy to use product

Alternatives Considered

We didn't really have any competition for Calendly. We have used them previously and thought it was so easy that it made sense to implement Calendly right away. It made sense and created an easy solution to our problems.
Read Katya Hill's full review
Mandy Olson | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 09, 2020

Take the time and effort out of scheduling!

Alternatives Considered

We used to use Time Trade to set up appointments with our loan officers. We have found Calendly to be much easier to use. A few of our Executives used YouCanBook.me in their email signature lines but that didn't get much traction.
Read Mandy Olson's full review
Brad Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

It will get the job done with minimal fuss!

Alternatives Considered

I tried a couple other platforms a long time ago, and I can't remember their names. Calendly was the most user-friendly and checked all the boxes for us. Calendly is also well-priced. As such, we have stuck with it and not looked elsewhere. Calendly is a great solution for pretty much any scheduling setup.
Read Brad Price's full review
McKay Salisbury | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2020

Calendly makes my life so much easier, no more back and forth, and many fewer time zone mixups

Alternatives Considered

I haven't used other tools. Previously I just scheduled calls manually and sent Google Calendar invites. Calendly is much better. I did look at one competitor to Calendly. I can't remember the name but it looked like Calendly was a clear winner as far as features and pricing.
Read McKay Salisbury's full review
Ryan Watson | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

If you need to simplify scheduling for phone interviews or in person appointments, this is your tool!

Alternatives Considered

Jobvite is excellent for internal scheduling, but when it comes to doing my own personal phone interviews with candidates, Calendly does the trick. I haven't used anything else to compare against, mostly because Calendly gave me free access to play, and I never had a salesperson calling me to buy a premium version (which I bought on my own).
Read Ryan Watson's full review
Dhruv Khattar | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

An excellent, simple solution to reclaim your time

Alternatives Considered

Calendly is also very affordable, starting at free! The Salesforce integration is beneficial for those that would like some record-keeping of their appointments, or integrate it with other processes.
I don't charge per appointments (clients are billed differently), so an Acuity-level solution wasn't necessary. I'm not sure if Acuity has a Salesforce or Zoom integration.
Read Dhruv Khattar's full review
Chris Labatt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Calendly provides scheduling simplicity

Alternatives Considered

We looked at a few other systems. I can't recall the names offhand. However, we found that the Calendly cost vs. value proposition, plus its simplicity, made it our choice for our scheduling needs at this point in our lifecycle. Other products had aging or complex interfaces or far more than we needed.
Read Chris Labatt's full review
Matt Heerema | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Calendly spares us from hours of tedious schedule coordination! Absolutely critical tool.

Alternatives Considered

Calendly was the first product to the market we were aware of. New copycat tools have since popped up. Previously we were using Doodle on a one-off basis to coordinate available times, or utilizing executive assistants to help coordinate scheduling. Doodle is great for scheduling a dinner party. Not so great for scheduling a half-hour meeting. Calendly completely automates this aspect of our workflow and we can now redeploy our admin assistants to other important tasks.
Read Matt Heerema's full review
Joseph Brown, PhD., CFEd®️ | TrustRadius Reviewer

Calendly - Appointment Setting on Steroids

Alternatives Considered

Although Acuity offers a cheaper solution when you are using teams and has the ability to add pictures to appointments with a nice interface. It pales in comparison to Calendly when integrating calendars, especially multiple calendar integrations.

Calendly’s interface is easy to use and simple to set-up. It seems to have a lot more features including text reminders and functions well with actually getting appointments to show up on your calendar.
Read Joseph Brown, PhD., CFEd®️'s full review
Austin Voigt | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 05, 2020

Calendly Is Cool

Alternatives Considered

Calendly is truly a unique product, and I struggle to think of a similar one on the market. If there is one, I have yet to hear about it. If you’re looking for a tool to help automate and organize your large team or client base’s tasks and schedules, this is likely the tool for you. It would be nice if there were more options on the market for competition’s sake, though.
Read Austin Voigt's full review
Sarah Bandy | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Calendly is Not All That

Alternatives Considered

I tried out a lot of different products like Calendly to see if they would improve upon Google Calendar and tried out CoSchedule to see what additional help it would provide in scheduling meetings with my team. I think Calendly is definitely more easy to use with a better, more satisfying interface.
Read Sarah Bandy's full review
March 15, 2020

Simple, dependable way to book appointments

Alternatives Considered

More recently, I have started using Meetingbird by Front. They are essentially the same product, but Meetingbird has a decidedly better design and user experience. It's just easier to use. Also - the product is free because Front is just using it to generate leads for its marketing platform. So honestly, I prefer Meetingbird at this point.
March 02, 2020

You will love Calendly!

Alternatives Considered

I tried out SimplyBook.me for a while before I moved to Calendly. I liked Calendly's simplified pricing. Also, the integrations worked better for me with Calendly. I also prefer the simplified design of Calendly when it comes to booking meetings.
February 13, 2020

Don't try to find the time! Use Calendly!

Alternatives Considered

I didn't even evaluate other software. Internally, we were doing buy searches and externally we were using email chains which became long and hard to manage. Moreover, as our customer base grew globally, it became very hard for me to manage time zone adjustments. When I checked references, there were far in a way only positive reviews!

Calendly: The best scheduling tool

Alternatives Considered

I have used a few different scheduling tools throughout my sales career. Some of them were built into my emailing tool and some were individual scheduling app. Not only has Calendly been the most effective tool, but it has been the easiest to use. Some of the features available are great and very useful.
February 04, 2020

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful... Calendly!

Alternatives Considered

With Calendly, it syncs with your Outlook calendar so you never have to worry about over-scheduling yourself. When I used to use Doodle you had to set everything up and manage it in Doodle's program. You had to block off times and put in a lot more work for the same result. Doodle might be better when you need to schedule days of interviewing or days of meetings but for here and there interviews I would prefer Calendly.
Wesley Jordan | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 10, 2019

Seamless Meeting Management!

Alternatives Considered

Calendly is a better option because it integrates with both our work calendars and our interview screening program, Zoom. The company seems to put a lot of time and effort making sure that it is useful and seamless across multiple platforms. We have never hand any major issue with integrating Calendly with any of our other programs.
Read Wesley Jordan's full review

About Calendly

Calendly is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Atlanta, Georgia.

Calendly Technical Details