Score 9.0 out of 10
Starting at $8 per month
View Pricing

What is Calendly?

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Calendly, and make your voice heard!

Basic

$0

Premium

Per User Per Month

Pro

Per User Per Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://calendly.com/pages/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $8 per month

Product Demos

How to Use Calendly
01:35

What is Calendly?

Calendly is a hub for scheduling meetings, designed to eliminate the hassle of back-and-forth emails. Boasting users among more than 50,000 companies and 10 million people around the world, Calendly now offers extended capabilities for teams with additional collaboration functionality, administration controls, and enterprise-grade security and compliance.

Calendly Video

How to use Calendly

Calendly Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Calendly is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Atlanta, Georgia. Calendly is available via a free plan that allows users to book unlimited 1:1 appointments. Paid plans, starting at $8 per month enable meetings with multiple invitees, a customizable appointment page, and more advanced integrations than those available on the free plan. The Pro plan includes appointment reminders, and follow up workflows. Calendly's more recently launched enterprise plan (launched 2021) includes more advanced security features and live business support.

Calendly starts at $8.

Chili Piper, Doodle, and Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company are common alternatives for Calendly.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.9.

The most common users of Calendly are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Before making the switch to Calendly, we used Doodle polls a ton for big meetings to avoid the constant back and forth and long email chain messages between external partners, stakeholders, donors, funders, and other clients. Doodle poll is fairly informal compared to the professionalism that Calendly brings into our work.
Joshua Freedman | TrustRadius Reviewer
When I started using it, there were not many competitors in this space. I've seen some like Mixmax that seem to work well for solopreneurs or where free version might be better than Calendly's free version. I use the paid version of Calendly and it's just kept serving us well so why change?
I have used a few different scheduling tools throughout my sales career. Some of them were built into my emailing tool and some were individual scheduling app. Not only has Calendly been the most effective tool, but it has been the easiest to use. Some of the features available are great and very useful.
McKay Salisbury | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't used other tools. Previously I just scheduled calls manually and sent Google Calendar invites. Calendly is much better. I did look at one competitor to Calendly. I can't remember the name but it looked like Calendly was a clear winner as far as features and pricing.
April 27, 2021

Calendly Can Do It!

Renea Hanks | TrustRadius Reviewer
Square Appointments I like it as well it just doesn't have the robust ability that Calendly does. Personally, if there were an ability to do that, Square Appointments could give Calendly a run for their money for their own customers. I don't see how they could move the compete with customers that aren't theirs.
Not only do I personally use Calendly but I see it all the time in my business email. It is literally few seconds to schedule. When I see Calendly, I am relieved immediately. That is how easy it is to understand their platform.
More recently, I have started using Meetingbird by Front. They are essentially the same product, but Meetingbird has a decidedly better design and user experience. It's just easier to use. Also - the product is free because Front is just using it to generate leads for its marketing platform. So honestly, I prefer Meetingbird at this point.
I tried out SimplyBook.me for a while before I moved to Calendly. I liked Calendly's simplified pricing. Also, the integrations worked better for me with Calendly. I also prefer the simplified design of Calendly when it comes to booking meetings.
Brad Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
I tried a couple other platforms a long time ago, and I can't remember their names. Calendly was the most user-friendly and checked all the boxes for us. Calendly is also well-priced. As such, we have stuck with it and not looked elsewhere. Calendly is a great solution for pretty much any scheduling setup.
Ryan Watson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobvite is excellent for internal scheduling, but when it comes to doing my own personal phone interviews with candidates, Calendly does the trick. I haven't used anything else to compare against, mostly because Calendly gave me free access to play, and I never had a salesperson calling me to buy a premium version (which I bought on my own).
Dhruv Khattar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Calendly is also very affordable, starting at free! The Salesforce integration is beneficial for those that would like some record-keeping of their appointments, or integrate it with other processes.
I don't charge per appointments (clients are billed differently), so an Acuity-level solution wasn't necessary. I'm not sure if Acuity has a Salesforce or Zoom integration.
I didn't even evaluate other software. Internally, we were doing buy searches and externally we were using email chains which became long and hard to manage. Moreover, as our customer base grew globally, it became very hard for me to manage time zone adjustments. When I checked references, there were far in a way only positive reviews!
We looked at a few other systems. I can't recall the names offhand. However, we found that the Calendly cost vs. value proposition, plus its simplicity, made it our choice for our scheduling needs at this point in our lifecycle. Other products had aging or complex interfaces or far more than we needed.
Matt Heerema | TrustRadius Reviewer
Calendly was the first product to the market we were aware of. New copycat tools have since popped up. Previously we were using Doodle on a one-off basis to coordinate available times, or utilizing executive assistants to help coordinate scheduling. Doodle is great for scheduling a dinner party. Not so great for scheduling a half-hour meeting. Calendly completely automates this aspect of our workflow and we can now redeploy our admin assistants to other important tasks.
Joseph Brown, PhD., CFEd®️ | TrustRadius Reviewer
Although Acuity offers a cheaper solution when you are using teams and has the ability to add pictures to appointments with a nice interface. It pales in comparison to Calendly when integrating calendars, especially multiple calendar integrations.

Calendly’s interface is easy to use and simple to set-up. It seems to have a lot more features including text reminders and functions well with actually getting appointments to show up on your calendar.