Score 9.0 out of 10
Starting at $8 per month
View Pricing

What is Calendly?

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Calendly, and make your voice heard!

Basic

$0

Premium

Per User Per Month

Pro

Per User Per Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://calendly.com/pages/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $8 per month

Product Demos

How to Use Calendly
01:35

What is Calendly?

Calendly is a hub for scheduling meetings, designed to eliminate the hassle of back-and-forth emails. Boasting users among more than 50,000 companies and 10 million people around the world, Calendly now offers extended capabilities for teams with additional collaboration functionality, administration controls, and enterprise-grade security and compliance.

Calendly Video

How to use Calendly

Calendly Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Calendly is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Atlanta, Georgia. Calendly is available via a free plan that allows users to book unlimited 1:1 appointments. Paid plans, starting at $8 per month enable meetings with multiple invitees, a customizable appointment page, and more advanced integrations than those available on the free plan. The Pro plan includes appointment reminders, and follow up workflows. Calendly's more recently launched enterprise plan (launched 2021) includes more advanced security features and live business support.

Calendly starts at $8.

Chili Piper, Doodle, and Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company are common alternatives for Calendly.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.9.

The most common users of Calendly are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Jennifer Remnet | TrustRadius Reviewer
Calendly has been an excellent addition to my tech stack. I love having the capability to sync with various Google Calendars so that my other appointments don't conflict with any new appointments being made through Calendly. I'm also able to integrate with Stripe to collect money up front for my paid trainings and consultations. Then I know a client is committed to the appointment and have less cancellations when they have paid for my time up front.
Michael Sicheri | TrustRadius Reviewer
If you are not very tech-oriented, try to find another solution due to the fact that all customer support is via email. If you can't figure it out based upon the email you sent and the one they sent you, then it is your issue. Also, it takes forever to get a response. My syncing issue has been going on for over 4 months.
Sierra Schubach | TrustRadius Reviewer
Calendly is perfect for anyone scheduling appointments. We use this for sales appointments, but I see it fitting very well for service industries such as massage, hair, and even coaching. Calendly integrates with any and all calendars and gives you the freedom to set your schedule and let your clients pick their times. You can set up custom meeting times, names, descriptions etc. The range of possibilities is very wide and is extremely user-friendly.
June 10, 2021

Calendly Review

Dennis Normile | TrustRadius Reviewer
I STRONGLY recommend Calendly for anyone in the financial services, tech support, or sales. You've got to minimize the phone tag and frustration of clients calling you while you're on the phone or vice versa. Locking folks into appointment times that are easy for them to choose, have integrated Zoom functions and calendar reminders means both you and the client are prepared for the meeting. Before Calendly I would spend a horrific amount of time trying to call back unavailable people. Now I can process over 50% more clients with less stress.
Brian Thomas | TrustRadius Reviewer
Calendly is perfect for allowing a student or other party to set up a meeting with me. It saves time and effort for both parties. It is flexible and will automatically create a Zoom meeting. I feel it is less appropriate when setting meetings with certain people when I don't want an impersonal interaction (when it needs to feel more personal).
Mabel Long | TrustRadius Reviewer
Scheduling appointment.

Closing deals faster - With Calendly, we have been able to successfully follow up with our leads promptly and when it is most convenient for them to engage with us.

Calendly reminders practically reduces appointment cancellations and no-shows for my organization.
If you have a lot of meetings, interviews, or virtual calls to schedule in your day to day work streams, especially on a weekly basis, then Calendly is right for you. During the COVID-19 global pandemic, it saves many of us time and stress when landing these Zoom calls and other digital meetings.
Calendly is well suited for people who are trying to schedule a meeting with a client or prospect and do not want to go back and forth on emails to find a date and time that works for all parties. It is also great for internal meetings on choosing a date and time that works for employees.
Joshua Freedman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I recommend this all the time. I wish I got a commission. I know this sounds super-nerdy but I love this tool... obviously if you don't schedule many meetings, it's not gonna help you... but, if you're a coach (me), or in sales, or someone who does a lot of networking (me) then Calendly is for you.

Coaches etc: I've not tried functions like paid appointments, but in theory you can set up for people to pay when they book.
I have used Calendly in a handful of different ways. The most common use case for myself is through my emailing and prospecting tool. I reach out to a lot of people via email. Many people don't want to take the time to reply, so having a link in the email makes the scheduling process much easier. My number of meetings increased when I was utilizing Calendly.
April 27, 2021

Calendly Can Do It!

Renea Hanks | TrustRadius Reviewer
Calendly is well suited for companies that need to put a calendar in place that doesn't want to waste time on the details. They want to get to business.
Accelerating the sales process and lead generation are reasons I feel it is well suited. The simplicity of Calendly helps the brain to make better decisions because it is not distracted.
Calendly would not be well suited for entrepreneurs who have multiple companies. It would also not work well and tend to be confusing for holding company or any organization requiring multiple domain/extensions.
A scenario where Calendly is well suited is when you are a supervisor in a department and have month one on one meetings with you employees. Employees are able to access supervisor schedule and pick a time slot that they are able to meet.

A less appropriate scenario would be a company that does not utilize meetings, and events as much.
Samantha Crawford | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is great for scheduling meetings or events with clients without the need for the back-and-forth chitchat about availability. You just send them the link, and Calendly is always synced with all my personal calendars to auto block times off my calendar I already have something going on!
Mandy Olson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Calendly works wonders for anyone that is trying to set up appointments with anyone out of their organization. It has really helped us to avoid a lot of back and forth with our members and we don't have to worry about sending reminders. Since we started using Calendly the number of no-shows has certainly decreased.
If you spend a lot of time setting up meetings, calls or conferences then this is an absolute lifesaver. You will love Calendly. It will save you a lot of headaches and eliminate a whole lot of useless email trails. The one scenario I cant see this being useful is if your day to day work doesn't involve interfacing a lot with other people or jumping on calls etc.
I recommend a 9, as it is an exceptional tool for the workplace (or even personally if you work at home and want to stay organized with your outside resources). There is always room for improvement, especially on organizational platforms such as Calendly, as even though it's a great tool, I can see why more offices would use tools, such as Microsoft Outlook Calendar. Our office uses a mixture of both.
Andrea Vahoua | TrustRadius Reviewer
At times, people can be a bit put off by the thought of having to "put something on your calendar" if you are the one trying to meet with them, but it really is just in the way that you phrase or explain to them that this is to save time on both sides. It's super great for anyone in sales or recruitment for sure.
Brad Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
For us, the value of Calendly is brilliant since we are working in multiple timezones. Even in the same or similar timezones, Calendly reduces the time spent trying to find mutually beneficial times to connect with employees, customers, and suppliers. The ability to set your availability and let it fill up according to the availability of others means a radical boost in productivity.
Ryan Watson | TrustRadius Reviewer
If you need to schedule appointments without the back and forth, Calendly is your solution. If you are a person who emails or texts back in forth for days trying to get things scheduled, this will solve that problem. There isn't a negative for this product if it's something you need.