Calendly Reviews

Jose F. Gomez | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 09, 2020

Let Calendly be your personal assistant

Return on Investment

• Positive: When people want to meet, I can simply send my Calendly link and it takes less than 5 seconds to do.
  • Positive: It integrates well with Zoom, which means that by default all my appointments include Zoom information for a remote call.
Read Jose F. Gomez's full review
Mandy Olson | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 09, 2020

Take the time and effort out of scheduling!

Return on Investment

• We definitely see a return on investment because our employees aren't wasting time going back and forth trying to schedule time with our members. We have also seen a decrease in members forgetting to show up to scheduled appointments, also saving time and resources.
Read Mandy Olson's full review
Natasha Sandhu | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

Calendly efficiently provides scheduling for meetings to employees and departments.

Return on Investment

• There's less confusion about meeting times/dates, which gives more time to actually have meetings.
  • There's less back and forth in emails about figuring out when someone is available for a meeting. Having the option to supply a few different times of availability gives users choices for their availability as well.
Read Natasha Sandhu's full review
McKay Salisbury | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2020

Calendly makes my life so much easier, no more back and forth, and many fewer time zone mixups

Return on Investment

• Calendly saves me so much time. I never have to go back and forth scheduling calls. It also fixes time zone confusion. I would say it saves me at least 30 minutes a week, on some weeks, perhaps 2 or 3 times that amount.
  • Everyone has a way to book a call with me, so I feel like many more people reach out because it is so easy, it's probably already gotten me a few extra clients that way.
Read McKay Salisbury's full review
Ryan Watson | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

If you need to simplify scheduling for phone interviews or in person appointments, this is your tool!

Return on Investment

• Automates scheduling reducing man hours exponentially.
  • Provides better candidate experience - No asking availability, send the link, and if someone wants to chat, they will schedule.
Read Ryan Watson's full review
Dhruv Khattar | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

An excellent, simple solution to reclaim your time

Return on Investment

• Great time saver when it comes to scheduling meetings with clients.
  • Helps me optimize the utilization of my day since every available time slot (even 30-minute ones) on my calendar is visible to clients for them to choose, and not just time blocks that I might share (if it were being done over email).
Read Dhruv Khattar's full review
Mark Rueckert | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Calendly is Awesome!

Return on Investment

• Time - They say time is money, and in sales that is very true. The amount of time it takes to go back and forth scheduling meetings is an absolute waste. I'm able to have more meetings scheduled and more time free to do research because of Calendly.
  • More calls - I use Calendly in my email signature and in all email marketing outreach. this makes it to where people can schedule calls with me without me even asking. This increases the number of calls I get.
Read Mark Rueckert's full review
Sarah Bandy | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Calendly is Not All That

Return on Investment

• It has helped me think about and organize how to schedule meetings.
  • With Calendly, you can schedule one-on-one meetings or organize group events like classes, tours, and webinars, and that is helpful.
  • I don't know that the ROI is a positive one - again, it might not be that much better than Google Calendar.
Read Sarah Bandy's full review
March 02, 2020

You will love Calendly!

Return on Investment

• It has made my meetings more reliable by sending out the Zoom info when the meeting is booked.
  • Eliminated missed meetings because I no longer have to factor in time zones. Calendly does that automatically for me.

About Calendly

Calendly is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Atlanta, Georgia.

Calendly Technical Details