Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Calendly, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $8 per month
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- The ability to work on my own and not have to rely on a receptionist to make appointments.
- When it is working, it is very helpful.
- More times for sales
- I believe that I can ingest 50% more client interactions over a week by channeling them into Calendly and not playing phone tag.
- Saves time
- Calendly reduced how long it takes to fix appointments by eliminating the need for long manual processes to perfect meeting itineraries.
- Calendly acts as a boost to our sales pipeline, because it makes it convenient to follow up with our customers.
- As a professional , Calendly keeps me in complete control of my time. Nothing beats , having an idea of what is in store for me the next day.
- More time can be devoted elsewhere or to other projects.
- Less back and forth emails that clutter inboxes.
- Call cancellation rate is less likely on this platform.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Ease of adding link to Calendly to an email.
- Saved time / efficiency.
- Better customer experience.
- Increased the number of meetings.
- More quality meetings.
- Calendly saves me so much time. I never have to go back and forth scheduling calls. It also fixes time zone confusion. I would say it saves me at least 30 minutes a week, on some weeks, perhaps 2 or 3 times that amount.
- Everyone has a way to book a call with me, so I feel like many more people reach out because it is so easy, it's probably already gotten me a few extra clients that way.
- I have never had someone say they don't understand how to schedule an appointment.
- Lessened my stress for sure!
- We are much more productivity with Calendly.
- Positive impact: Avoiding missed monthly meetings by viewing supervisor's schedule ahead of time and scheduling it ahead of time with a time slot that fits my schedule.
- Positive Impact: Allows my supervisor to spend one day making her available dates and times and then leaving it up to us (her employees) to choose a date and time on our own time not hers. No direct communication is needed for employees to schedule.
- Positive Impact: Removing conflict, providing convenience, saving time and using saved time on other daily objectives.
- Definitely saved time setting up complex appointments!
- The paid version is completely worth the cost.
- Time saved was great.
- Very short on-boarding time.
- Easy interview process set up.
- I have had NOTHING but compliments since I started using it.
- For the price, I feel Calendly is invaluable.
- Positive in as much as you can trace ease of use and time saved to ROI.
- We definitely see a return on investment because our employees aren't wasting time going back and forth trying to schedule time with our members. We have also seen a decrease in members forgetting to show up to scheduled appointments, also saving time and resources.
- It has made my meetings more reliable by sending out the Zoom info when the meeting is booked.
- Eliminated missed meetings because I no longer have to factor in time zones. Calendly does that automatically for me.
- Saves me one hour a month and the ROI is well worth it.
- Streamlines and makes the entire process smooth.
- There's less confusion about meeting times/dates, which gives more time to actually have meetings.
- There's less back and forth in emails about figuring out when someone is available for a meeting. Having the option to supply a few different times of availability gives users choices for their availability as well.
- It's saved time scheduling calls.
- It's streamlined our intake processes.
- Saves me so much time with scheduling
- Prevents lost opportunities
- Productivity increased
- Administration reduction
- Automates scheduling reducing man hours exponentially.
- Provides better candidate experience - No asking availability, send the link, and if someone wants to chat, they will schedule.