Score 9.0 out of 10
Starting at $8 per month
View Pricing

What is Calendly?

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Calendly, and make your voice heard!

Basic

$0

Premium

Per User Per Month

Pro

Per User Per Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://calendly.com/pages/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $8 per month

Product Demos

How to Use Calendly
01:35

What is Calendly?

Calendly is a hub for scheduling meetings, designed to eliminate the hassle of back-and-forth emails. Boasting users among more than 50,000 companies and 10 million people around the world, Calendly now offers extended capabilities for teams with additional collaboration functionality, administration controls, and enterprise-grade security and compliance.

Calendly Video

How to use Calendly

Calendly Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Calendly is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Atlanta, Georgia. Calendly is available via a free plan that allows users to book unlimited 1:1 appointments. Paid plans, starting at $8 per month enable meetings with multiple invitees, a customizable appointment page, and more advanced integrations than those available on the free plan. The Pro plan includes appointment reminders, and follow up workflows. Calendly's more recently launched enterprise plan (launched 2021) includes more advanced security features and live business support.

Calendly starts at $8.

Chili Piper, Doodle, and Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company are common alternatives for Calendly.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.9.

The most common users of Calendly are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Jennifer Remnet | TrustRadius Reviewer
Calendly has been a great addition for my practice. I'm able to let prospective clients book a consultation call with me without my having to fumble with a calendar to find a date and time that works for the both of us. I get an email notification once a time slot has been selected which allows me to plan my work day accordingly.
Michael Sicheri | TrustRadius Reviewer
Customer support is 100% via email, which is ok, but very annoying. No matter how big the issue, it is 100% via email. This is true with the paid or the free version. They will ask the same scripted questions and send the same scripted "self-help" messages regardless of what you type. It is a good product, it is very helpful and will make your life easier. It, however, doesn't work great with Microsoft Office/Outlook. If you choose to use this service, unless you need the features that come with the paid version, I recommend getting the free version.
Sierra Schubach | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Calendly for our business to book demo appointments for our sales and marketing team. It allows potential customers to schedule meetings without having to have a representative available. It frees up time for our reps to be working on what's really important!
June 10, 2021

Calendly Review

Dennis Normile | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company has myself, a full time employee and two part time employees. I am the Calendly user and it is no hyperbole to say that I am not sure if I could be in business without it. Like many new business owners, I also have a work from home job. To accomplish my goals as both an excellent employee and a growing business owner, time management is crucial. Calendly allows me to integrate the employer's schedule, and FIVE of my own calendars seamlessly while letting customers of my employer or my own company have de-conflicted access to my schedule. I don't know how anyone that has appointments as a large part of their work could be efficient without Calendly.
Brian Thomas | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Calendly personally to allow students and others to easily plan meetings with me. It solves the main problem of having to go back and forth to find a time that works with both parties schedules. Really easy to use for both of us and allows for automatically setting up a Zoom meeting.
Mabel Long | TrustRadius Reviewer
Calendly is the control center for appointment scheduling across the length and breadth of my organization. It works for in-house meetings between staffs, but is used primarily for scheduling meetings and appointments with external collaborators , customers etc
By using Calendly, we have successfully been able to meet customers and collaborators at key checkpoints and create a lasting impression of being a professional and organized company to our customers, while also ensuring that we don’t spend excess time planning meetings.
Calendly is currently being used by our entire nonprofit organization. It reduces the need to send back and forth emails for scheduling meetings (and boy do we have a lot of meetings!). The platform also saves time for the company by integrating with G Suite and other extensions. Overall, Calendly is very easy to use.
Ever since we have been introduced to Calendly, it has been a game-changer for us. I used to have to go back and forth with prospects and clients on finding a date/time that works best with them and then compare this to my boss's calendar. Sometimes if I would offer a date and the prospect/client took a couple of days to respond back, the date would be unavailable and I would have to start over again. Calendly eliminates this completely as it is integrated with my boss's calendar and the prospect/client can choose from the availability offered on the site. It is used across our whole organization and we will continue to use it.
Joshua Freedman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Many of our team members use Calendly to simplify scheduling and make it easier for people to connect with us. In the past, I found I'd go back and forth many times to book a time... and Calendly has made that much easier! There are some downsides - the biggest issue is that you need to be disciplined about keeping your calendar, which I've found helps me. E.g., now I go through my calendar and time-block spaces so no one can slip in an appointment :)
Everyone in the company used Calendly. We tried a few scheduling tools but Calendly was hands down the best. It was the easiest and most effective. I feel like my number of meetings increased when I was using Calendly. I would recommend this tool to anyone. It is the software I will be using if I own a company in the future.
McKay Salisbury | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Calendly mostly for sales, but also anytime I need to set up a phone call. If a company wants to talk to me about potentially becoming a client, I send them my link and they just book a call on my calendar. I also use it to set up interviews, calls with clients, and booking requests from our website.
April 27, 2021

Calendly Can Do It!

Renea Hanks | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Calendly to solve scheduling for consultations. With its simple and clean interface, Calendly makes scheduling an appointment without frustration. It gets straight to the point for what the client came to do: Make an appointment.
Marketing automation for the next steps is the business problem it addresses for us. Instead of taking several steps to accomplish one thing, we are now able to do that in one click.
At UPMC Calendly is being used to schedule physician, directors, supervisor meetings, one on one appointments, and company events being held. Calendly is used outside of my department but used frequently in my role specifically. The issue that the app addresses is planning events, meetings and any other event while knowing the all parties involved schedules. It resolves the issue of creating an event that conflicts with invited members schedules.
I've used Calendly off and on for about 3 years. I most often use it to set up appointments with existing customers for product interviews. These interviews may include other members of my team. It is fairly difficult to try and arrange this manually - lots of back and forth with the customer. Calendly makes that super easy - I create a shared appointment calendar for anyone I want to include, and send the link to my customer. They can then pick any available appointment slots.
We used Calendly for a few different things. One was across the organization for getting the meetings scheduled for our Sales Team, and the other was to schedule interviews for our research project. We needed to collect interviews and make sure that we could send out the information ahead of it with notes.
Mandy Olson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Calendly is used heavily by our Customer Experience and User Experience teams to coordinate interviews and user testing with our members. Before Calendly, we were using the outdated method of "I have X, Y, Z available. Do any of these times work for you?" The trouble with that is by the time we heard back from our members, X and Z had already been booked and we'd have to start the whole process again.
I used Calendly to set up almost all of my calls with leads. Prior to using Calendly, setting up a simple call with a prospect used to involve both of us going back and forth on emails until we could nail down a time that worked for both of us. Calendly has a very elegant solution to that. I set up my availability of calls or meetings with clients in my Calendly account and then I just send them a link and ask them to pick a time that works for us. It integrates both with my Zoom account and my Outlook account. That means when a client picks a time they automatically get Zoom details for the call and the meeting gets added to my Outlook Calendar. And it automatically converts for time zones. It is absolutely AMAZING!
February 22, 2020

Calendly: time multiplier

Lance Stange | TrustRadius Reviewer
HUGE bang for the buck! Calendly saves a tremendous amount of time and frustration when scheduling meetings. AND my prospects/clients love using it. I get compliments a lot about how slick it works. The integration with Zoom/Webex is a huge value-add as well, automatic meeting scheduling and rescheduling with a click, what more could you need? Love it!
Calendly is used between employees to help organize meeting dates/times, make sure no meetings in other departments overlap, and to ensure we are reminded about our meetings in our calendars. This helps keep departments more organized and work efficiently to keep all meetings in one place. We can also intertwine department meetings through Calendly, so we can invite anyone/whoever we need to join the meeting, even from outsourced companies.
Andrea Vahoua | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our entire company uses Calendly to schedule calls and meetings with candidates and clients. It eliminates the back and forth of attempting to get someone's availability and trying to connect. From the CEO to our junior recruiters, we all use it daily. They are even a client of ours for recruitment.
February 20, 2020

Calendly Is a Lifesaver

Nicole Ronchetti | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Calendly for almost all of my scheduling needs, whether it be to schedule a time to connect in with a client and address a support issue, or to do a sales demo/discovery call. It really helps me to connect with my clients more quickly and easily.
Brad Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
The international nature of our business involves lots of timezones, as we deal with clients, contractors, and employees all over the world. The use of Calendly thoroughly simplifies our scheduling, whether for interviews, meetings, problem-solving, sales calls, and customer catch-ups. Knowing that availability in your own timezone can be set and viewed locally by another timezone is awesome. The integration to your calendar app is also great, reducing extra clicks and manual timezone calculation.
Ryan Watson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I love Calendly and can't survive without it! With Calendly, I can source candidates quicker, and get them on my calendar with ease! I've been using it for a few years now, and even though I have access to other interview scheduling tools, this one will never go away!