Calendly Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Wesley Jordan profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have an interview team of 15 users that video-screen roughly 20 applicants a week. Calendly is a great option for applicants to easily match-up their schedules with one of our interviewers. This is way more efficient than an endless chain of emails trying to match the right applicant with the right interviewer. Calendly just does it all for you!
Read Wesley Jordan's full review
Dawn Rabinowitz profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Calendly to schedule sessions with my clients. I can open an event and they can use Calendly to schedule a consultation for their session or to book a session during an event. It is easy to use, integrates with my Google calendar and sends reminders automatically. I like that I can ask questions about each client for their session specifically to prepare their customization requests.
Read Dawn Rabinowitz's full review
Marcus Torres profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it to give our clients an efficient and easy way to set up calls to connect with our CS team. Instead of going back and forth on possible meeting times, our reps can easy provide their availability and specific time slot offering for the client to book at their own convienence.
Read Marcus Torres's full review
Sohaib Ahmed Khattak - PCI QIR profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Calendly is being used by our Development and Devops team to schedule delivering of patches and updates on the system. Being a user, I have found Calendly to be a really good tool that can support multiple options and slots as well. We use maybe 2 slots per day/ 20 days a month for the process and it works great for people to choose and opt for the option they like and get the updates scheduled.
Read Sohaib Ahmed Khattak - PCI QIR's full review
Jillyn Dillon profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We love Calendly! It's made scheduling meeting in our company so much easier and more efficient, and our clients really like being able to schedule (and reschedule) their meetings themselves. I have a paid account, but the rest of my team is using the free version.
Read Jillyn Dillon's full review
Rachel Green profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Calendly provides Dyknow with an easy and frictionless scheduling experience with those outside of our organization. It is used by our sales, marketing, and services teams. Calendly reduces the time-consuming back-and-forth between prospects, clients, external consultants, and vendors with our internal teams on getting meetings scheduled. Calendly allows the recipients to pick a convenient time that works best for them that live-syncs with our internal calendars ensuring we are available at the time they select.
Read Rachel Green's full review
Andy Abramson profile photo
April 23, 2019

Scheduling Freedom

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Calendly to make it easy for outsiders to book meetings and schedule calls with us. As a company, we use it for all senior staff as it solves a big problem of getting outsiders to book appointments without going back and forth through email or phone calls. In the past, there was this steady back and forth, but Calendly gives everyone real-time access to the calendar, in their own time zone, and making an appointment is a breeze.
Read Andy Abramson's full review
Daniel Shatzkes CEO Entrepreneur, Manufacturer, Musician profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I started using Calendly this past year as a means of creating a CTA with people I wanted to speak with or meet with. I use it within emails as well as in my email signature. I also use my Calendly link as a CTA in custom videos that I create in Dubb. It's incredibly useful that it can be easily synced with my Google calendar and automatically update my schedule. Once I started using it I recommended it to my partner who began using it as well. It has served us very so far in allowing us to set up meetings passively by giving our contacts the opportunity to schedule a time to speak at a time that is convenient for them.
Read Daniel Shatzkes CEO Entrepreneur, Manufacturer, Musician's full review
Jared DeLong profile photo
November 24, 2018

Save Hours with Calendly

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Calendly is being used by our customer success team for new customers to schedule their onboarding meetings with their success rep. This includes an initial call and then a training session, but we also use this for schedule one-off trainings with current customers. A custom link is sent out from each individual rep to their accounts they're working with.
Read Jared DeLong's full review
Namrata D profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I work with clients that are located in different countries and, therefore, different time zones. So, setting up meetings was always an issue. There were time zone related problems in addition to the usual back and forth of trying to find common available time. I installed Calendly off the recommendation of a colleague. And boy has it completely changed the way I schedule meetings. It's a great tool. I just send the link to whoever I want to set up a meeting with and it automatically shows them when I am free in their local time. And I get a notification when someone books a meeting with me in my local time. Plus, it integrates with my Outlook so I don't have to worry about meeting conflicts. It is an absolutely amazing software that I now recommend to anyone who needs a better way to set up meetings.
Read Namrata D's full review
Brad Meinen profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it to schedule sales and consulting meetings for multiple business units in our organization. Currently, it is being utilized in two of our business units. I has helped us address the need to sync our scheduling software with Salesforce and GoToMeeting, as that is what we were using for our CRM and video conferencing solutions. It also had a complex enough teaming capability to pool availability and also prioritize consultants within that pool. Their customer service has been second to none, and they helped us get our pretty complex scheduling requirements up and running within a week. I highly recommend this software.
Read Brad Meinen's full review
Scott Entwistle profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I primarily use Calendly for my own personal scheduling for work. As a recruiter, a lot of my time is spent figuring out the best times to talk to a candidate to schedule an interview so Calendly greatly helps to cut that time down. Instead of going back and forth three or four times to figure out a time and then sending out a calendar invite, I just send out the Calendly link and the rest falls in place.
Read Scott Entwistle's full review
Jason Carlage profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Calendly for each member of the sales team. When emailing customers or potential customers, we send them a link to our Calendly account so that it's easy for our customers to see when we are available and book a time. It helps to eliminate some of the back and forth in terms of emailing to find out when customers are available.
Read Jason Carlage's full review
McKay Salisbury profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Calendly mostly for sales, but also anytime I need to set up a phone call. If a company wants to talk to me about potentially becoming a client, I send them my link and they just book a call on my calendar. I also use it to set up interviews, calls with clients, and booking requests from our website.
Read McKay Salisbury's full review
Sarah Bandy profile photo
February 12, 2019

Calendly is Not All That

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I generally use Calendly in order to integrate calendars and process invitations with my team and with colleagues. I think I'm the one that uses it most often, but our Program Director also uses it to organize and invite folks to meetings. Originally, I signed up with Calendly to try out a new method for meetings and see how it worked.
Read Sarah Bandy's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Calendly to schedule appointments with current and potential coaching clients. It eliminates the back-and-forth "ping-pong" emails that I used to use when trying to set up times for meetings. Calendly gives real-time access to my calendar so clients can choose the date and time that works best for them when scheduling a meeting.
February 28, 2019

Calendly is amazing!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

This is my go-to tool to set up meetings. I work with clients across multiple locations and different time zones and trying to schedule a meeting meant a lot of emails trying to figure out what time would work for everyone. Calendly is a fantastic solution to that problem. Create a alendlyC link and anyone you send that link to will be able to see what your availability is like. And because it syncs with your Microsoft Outlook, it means it can even keep tabs on meetings that were scheduled outside of Calendly so you don't end up being double booked. You automatically get notified when someone books a meeting with you and it even adds it to your calendar. It just saves you an incredible amount of time. It almost feels like having a personal assistant setting up your meetings.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Calendly is used by multiple departments at my company, including Customer Experience and Sales. We use it to easily schedule calls with current clients and prospects looking to schedule a demo. We simply include our custom Calendly link in our emails/email signatures so our clients/prospects can see our availability and schedule a time to chat.
Joshua Long profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a freelance consultant, I use Calendly for all my meetings. I also recommend it to all my clients, most of whom switch away from their current solution because Calendly is so comprehensive and competitively priced.

I have created numerous appointment types (events) so I can share them with various segments to better structure my day around the type of work and meetings I want to batch. The custom notifications and reminder messages make follow up and confirmation that much more effective, reducing the rate of no-shows to essentially zero for me.
Read Joshua Long's full review
Shirin Elkoshairi profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Calendly in sales and marketing. We felt that rather than forms being filled out by prospects with the back and forth of "when are you available, can you meet tomorrow" we could simply have the client choose a time on the calendar of one of our consultants. The meeting invite is set up, the conference bridge information is shared and it removes any hesitation of meeting with a prospect. Usually, our prospects are very happy to work with us after the initial consult and so getting that initial consult is made far easier with something like Calendly which is easy to use and engage with on both sides.
Read Shirin Elkoshairi's full review
Bethany Chan profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our customer success department uses Calendly to make it much easier for our customers and prospects to schedule trainings and other significant meetings that are part of the customer lifecycle. We've found that it provides great flexibility to our customers for scheduling and canceling meetings that are convenient for them. It also is a great way to manage our calendars without having to think too hard, especially when factoring multiple team member calendars and time zones in.
Read Bethany Chan's full review

About Calendly

Calendly is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Atlanta, Georgia.

Calendly Technical Details