Calendly Reviews

Jose F. Gomez | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 09, 2020

Let Calendly be your personal assistant

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Calendly across a few different teams to help people share their calendar availability so that anyone can book a time to talk to them. It's especially useful for our Sales and Marketing people because they get to know so many people that it's difficult to keep track of names/emails and Calendly simplifies this by providing a unique and easy to remember URL that people can share or put in business cards to enable appointment bookings.
Read Jose F. Gomez's full review
Katya Hill | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Great and very easy to use product

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used Calendly for a few different things. One was across the organization for getting the meetings scheduled for our Sales Team, and the other was to schedule interviews for our research project. We needed to collect interviews and make sure that we could send out the information ahead of it with notes.
Read Katya Hill's full review
Mandy Olson | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 09, 2020

Take the time and effort out of scheduling!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Calendly is used heavily by our Customer Experience and User Experience teams to coordinate interviews and user testing with our members. Before Calendly, we were using the outdated method of "I have X, Y, Z available. Do any of these times work for you?" The trouble with that is by the time we heard back from our members, X and Z had already been booked and we'd have to start the whole process again.
Read Mandy Olson's full review
Lance Stange | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

Calendly: time multiplier

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

HUGE bang for the buck! Calendly saves a tremendous amount of time and frustration when scheduling meetings. AND my prospects/clients love using it. I get compliments a lot about how slick it works. The integration with Zoom/Webex is a huge value-add as well, automatic meeting scheduling and rescheduling with a click, what more could you need? Love it!
Read Lance Stange's full review
Natasha Sandhu | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

Calendly efficiently provides scheduling for meetings to employees and departments.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Calendly is used between employees to help organize meeting dates/times, make sure no meetings in other departments overlap, and to ensure we are reminded about our meetings in our calendars. This helps keep departments more organized and work efficiently to keep all meetings in one place. We can also intertwine department meetings through Calendly, so we can invite anyone/whoever we need to join the meeting, even from outsourced companies.
Read Natasha Sandhu's full review
Andrea Vahoua | TrustRadius Reviewer

A Great Product That Has Positively Affected My Workflow

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our entire company uses Calendly to schedule calls and meetings with candidates and clients. It eliminates the back and forth of attempting to get someone's availability and trying to connect. From the CEO to our junior recruiters, we all use it daily. They are even a client of ours for recruitment.
Read Andrea Vahoua's full review
Nicole Ronchetti | TrustRadius Reviewer

Calendly Is a Lifesaver

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Calendly for almost all of my scheduling needs, whether it be to schedule a time to connect in with a client and address a support issue, or to do a sales demo/discovery call. It really helps me to connect with my clients more quickly and easily.
Read Nicole Ronchetti's full review
Brad Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

It will get the job done with minimal fuss!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The international nature of our business involves lots of timezones, as we deal with clients, contractors, and employees all over the world. The use of Calendly thoroughly simplifies our scheduling, whether for interviews, meetings, problem-solving, sales calls, and customer catch-ups. Knowing that availability in your own timezone can be set and viewed locally by another timezone is awesome. The integration to your calendar app is also great, reducing extra clicks and manual timezone calculation.
Read Brad Price's full review
McKay Salisbury | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2020

Calendly makes my life so much easier, no more back and forth, and many fewer time zone mixups

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Calendly mostly for sales, but also anytime I need to set up a phone call. If a company wants to talk to me about potentially becoming a client, I send them my link and they just book a call on my calendar. I also use it to set up interviews, calls with clients, and booking requests from our website.
Read McKay Salisbury's full review
Ryan Watson | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

If you need to simplify scheduling for phone interviews or in person appointments, this is your tool!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I love Calendly and can't survive without it! With Calendly, I can source candidates quicker, and get them on my calendar with ease! I've been using it for a few years now, and even though I have access to other interview scheduling tools, this one will never go away!
Read Ryan Watson's full review
Dhruv Khattar | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

An excellent, simple solution to reclaim your time

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I personally use Calendly to enable my clients to schedule time with me and use further integrations with Zoom to set up a video conference bridge as well. Since I adopted it, my colleague has adopted it as well.
I also support clients who may want to use it for their own needs, to set it up and integrate it with other necessary processes.
Until one can get to a job level where they can afford a personal assistant (if at all), this is an excellent way of reclaiming time from pointless emails back-and-forth in finding availability. Additionally, it helps me to get the most out of my time since clients can claim every bit of time that'd be available on my calendar (within my defined criteria).
Read Dhruv Khattar's full review
Chris Labatt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Calendly provides scheduling simplicity

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it to schedule sales calls for our sales team and also for our onboarding team to schedule onboarding times. In addition, when we attend events we use it to schedule meetings with customers, prospects, and partners at the event. It simplifies the process of connecting with others and reduces the normal back and forth that occurs when trying to find an acceptable common meeting time.
Read Chris Labatt's full review
Jeremy Chapa | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

A great product with great value

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Calendly is used by our Recruiting team to schedule initial phone screens with applicants. It saves our team a lot of time. We give the candidates a better experience by allowing them to schedule their own appt at their convenience.
Read Jeremy Chapa's full review
Matt Heerema | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Calendly spares us from hours of tedious schedule coordination! Absolutely critical tool.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Calendly is being used across our entire agency to vastly streamline the appointment scheduling process for team meetings as well as client consultations, sales, and support meetings. I have even started using it personally to schedule lunch or coffee with people who want to meet up locally. Instead of dozens of emails going back and forth to try and find a mutually available time slot, the available times on our end are automatically displayed to the invitee, allowing them to select whatever available slot works for them. It has turned dozens of interactions into a single interaction. A real lifesaver.
Read Matt Heerema's full review
Joseph Brown, PhD., CFEd®️ | TrustRadius Reviewer

Calendly - Appointment Setting on Steroids

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Calendly is used daily in all departments internally and externally with our B to B and B to C interactions. It helps us to easily and effortlessly schedule meetings, trainings, etc. between management and staff both individually and collectively. In the area of training, it is quite effective to use Calendly in a round-robin style to schedule with people during their availability. However, I find it most useful when I’m dealing with clients whether directly over the phone, text, or email or indirectly through social media, landing pages, and/or email. It solves the problem of managing the types and number of appointments so I can focus on spending time profitably. It goes without saying that it is the most convenient way of scheduling. It also is very efficient at sending reminders giving people an opportunity to reschedule if life happens or save you from time wasters that aren’t serious yet.
Read Joseph Brown, PhD., CFEd®️'s full review
Kate Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 07, 2020

Schedule like a CHAMP with Calendly!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Calendly in several different ways within our organization. We use it to keep track of all the moving parts within our company, as we have several different programs running all at once, employees are typically scattered throughout the area we serve. We can easily see where other case managers are at any given time, and also easily update the schedule remotely. I personally also use it to schedule one on one appointments with my clients as well as partnering agencies. Everyone has a crazy schedule nowadays, Calendly makes it easy to keep track of all these appointments.
Read Kate Knight's full review
Austin Voigt | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 05, 2020

Calendly Is Cool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Calendly is currently being used by my team to sync schedules and tasks quickly and easily, and automatically set up plans/meetings/sprints for our initiatives as a team. It would be great if our entire company used this product cross-team, and I think we’re working towards that future state. Calendly is like a project manager for us.
Read Austin Voigt's full review
Sarah Bandy | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Calendly is Not All That

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I generally use Calendly in order to integrate calendars and process invitations with my team and with colleagues. I think I'm the one that uses it most often, but our Program Director also uses it to organize and invite folks to meetings. Originally, I signed up with Calendly to try out a new method for meetings and see how it worked.
Read Sarah Bandy's full review
March 15, 2020

Simple, dependable way to book appointments

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I've used Calendly off and on for about 3 years. I most often use it to set up appointments with existing customers for product interviews. These interviews may include other members of my team. It is fairly difficult to try and arrange this manually - lots of back and forth with the customer. Calendly makes that super easy - I create a shared appointment calendar for anyone I want to include, and send the link to my customer. They can then pick any available appointment slots.
March 02, 2020

You will love Calendly!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I used Calendly to set up almost all of my calls with leads. Prior to using Calendly, setting up a simple call with a prospect used to involve both of us going back and forth on emails until we could nail down a time that worked for both of us. Calendly has a very elegant solution to that. I set up my availability of calls or meetings with clients in my Calendly account and then I just send them a link and ask them to pick a time that works for us. It integrates both with my Zoom account and my Outlook account. That means when a client picks a time they automatically get Zoom details for the call and the meeting gets added to my Outlook Calendar. And it automatically converts for time zones. It is absolutely AMAZING!
February 13, 2020

Don't try to find the time! Use Calendly!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our software is globally deployed and we have been ramping up more and more clients weekly. Juggling my calendar is tough, and my team and I do not have enough time or bandwidth to do the back and forth of "does this time work for you?" We have also found it very useful in setting up training with customers for our customer success team. Calendly has been such a success we deployed it in our sales and marketing departments as well!

About Calendly

Calendly is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Atlanta, Georgia.

Calendly Technical Details