Calendly Reviews

Jose F. Gomez | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 09, 2020

Let Calendly be your personal assistant

Support Rating

Calendly has excellent documentation that easily guides users through all their standard and more advanced features. They even have easy to read documentation about integrations.

I haven't had to contact support with them which is very nice.
Read Jose F. Gomez's full review
Katya Hill | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Great and very easy to use product

Support Rating

I only reached out to Support once but they were very prompt and easy to work with. I had some questions about setting up the follow-up emails for after people would do the interview. They were very helpful and gave assistance and we solved the issue very fast. I would definitely recommend.
Read Katya Hill's full review
Natasha Sandhu | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

Calendly efficiently provides scheduling for meetings to employees and departments.

Support Rating

Though I've never personally had to contact Calendly support, I know they are very quick and efficient in solving issues and are readily available for any help you may need. It's important, when you have a platform such as this one, to have a viable help desk when something happens that you need to immediately fix (glitches/errors), and Calendly always helps when needed!
Read Natasha Sandhu's full review
Dhruv Khattar | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

An excellent, simple solution to reclaim your time

Support Rating

ClearCompany is a straightforward solution with minimum investments required for setup, a great (simple) user experience, and excellent ROI. The group scheduling features can be occasionally useful. In a time when people are trying to minimize their volume of email, it's an excellent tool to help!
I particularly recommend it for independent, small/medium-sized professionals where they have a lot of control over their own schedule.
Read Dhruv Khattar's full review
Chris Labatt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Calendly provides scheduling simplicity

Support Rating

The couple of times we opened up tickets with Calendly for support, it took some time for a response back and the response wasn't overly helpful. With that, we were asking for ways to make Calendly do things it wasn't designed to do so they were tough support tickets to respond to in general.
Read Chris Labatt's full review
Matt Heerema | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Calendly spares us from hours of tedious schedule coordination! Absolutely critical tool.

Support Rating

In the first place, we have never had a major problem requiring technical support. We have asked about features we previously saw lacking, and did get prompt responses to the inquiry, and over time have seen every request we've had implemented (probably because they were obvious to everyone...)
Read Matt Heerema's full review
Mark Rueckert | TrustRadius Reviewer

Calendly is Awesome!

Support Rating

I've never had a problem with their customer support, and they have a great help section with great resources. Honestly, their product is so simple and easy to use, you rarely need their customer support.
Read Mark Rueckert's full review
Joseph Brown, PhD., CFEd®️ | TrustRadius Reviewer

Calendly - Appointment Setting on Steroids

Support Rating

Calendly is a productivity tool that I use every day and recommend to other people, especially if they have to manage and live by their calendar. So far I have not come across a more power-packed calendar product.
We work with a lot of small business owners and I always recommend Calendly.
Read Joseph Brown, PhD., CFEd®️'s full review
March 02, 2020

You will love Calendly!

Support Rating

Their support is pretty good. I have had to contact them a couple of times because I needed help with setting up my integrations. The time taken to resolve my query could have been faster but overall it was a pretty good experience.

Calendly: The best scheduling tool

Support Rating

To be completely honest, I haven't had much experience with Calendly support. However, with how great the software is, I am sure that the support is great as well. My experience with Calendly has been great and I have not found a reason where I would need to be in much contact with support.

About Calendly

Calendly is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Atlanta, Georgia.

Calendly Technical Details