Score 9.0 out of 10
Starting at $8 per month
View Pricing

What is Calendly?

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Calendly, and make your voice heard!

Basic

$0

Premium

Per User Per Month

Pro

Per User Per Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://calendly.com/pages/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $8 per month

Product Demos

How to Use Calendly
01:35

What is Calendly?

Calendly is a hub for scheduling meetings, designed to eliminate the hassle of back-and-forth emails. Boasting users among more than 50,000 companies and 10 million people around the world, Calendly now offers extended capabilities for teams with additional collaboration functionality, administration controls, and enterprise-grade security and compliance.

Calendly Video

How to use Calendly

Calendly Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Calendly is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Atlanta, Georgia. Calendly is available via a free plan that allows users to book unlimited 1:1 appointments. Paid plans, starting at $8 per month enable meetings with multiple invitees, a customizable appointment page, and more advanced integrations than those available on the free plan. The Pro plan includes appointment reminders, and follow up workflows. Calendly's more recently launched enterprise plan (launched 2021) includes more advanced security features and live business support.

Calendly starts at $8.

Chili Piper, Doodle, and Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company are common alternatives for Calendly.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.9.

The most common users of Calendly are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

To be completely honest, I haven't had much experience with Calendly support. However, with how great the software is, I am sure that the support is great as well. My experience with Calendly has been great and I have not found a reason where I would need to be in much contact with support.
There is a lot of support for Calendly. Whenever I have had issues navigating through it, especially as a new user, I found multiple support on the web addressing my questions or concerns. There is a lot of in app informative notes accessible to users to navigate through Calendly when needed.
I only reached out to Support once but they were very prompt and easy to work with. I had some questions about setting up the follow-up emails for after people would do the interview. They were very helpful and gave assistance and we solved the issue very fast. I would definitely recommend.
Their support is pretty good. I have had to contact them a couple of times because I needed help with setting up my integrations. The time taken to resolve my query could have been faster but overall it was a pretty good experience.
Though I've never personally had to contact Calendly support, I know they are very quick and efficient in solving issues and are readily available for any help you may need. It's important, when you have a platform such as this one, to have a viable help desk when something happens that you need to immediately fix (glitches/errors), and Calendly always helps when needed!
Dhruv Khattar | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClearCompany is a straightforward solution with minimum investments required for setup, a great (simple) user experience, and excellent ROI. The group scheduling features can be occasionally useful. In a time when people are trying to minimize their volume of email, it's an excellent tool to help!
I particularly recommend it for independent, small/medium-sized professionals where they have a lot of control over their own schedule.
The couple of times we opened up tickets with Calendly for support, it took some time for a response back and the response wasn't overly helpful. With that, we were asking for ways to make Calendly do things it wasn't designed to do so they were tough support tickets to respond to in general.
Matt Heerema | TrustRadius Reviewer
In the first place, we have never had a major problem requiring technical support. We have asked about features we previously saw lacking, and did get prompt responses to the inquiry, and over time have seen every request we've had implemented (probably because they were obvious to everyone...)
Joseph Brown, PhD., CFEd®️ | TrustRadius Reviewer
Calendly is a productivity tool that I use every day and recommend to other people, especially if they have to manage and live by their calendar. So far I have not come across a more power-packed calendar product.
We work with a lot of small business owners and I always recommend Calendly.