Calendly Reviews

October 21, 2020

Support Rating

There is a lot of support for Calendly. Whenever I have had issues navigating through it, especially as a new user, I found multiple support on the web addressing my questions or concerns. There is a lot of in app informative notes accessible to users to navigate through Calendly when needed.
March 11, 2020
Katya Hill | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I only reached out to Support once but they were very prompt and easy to work with. I had some questions about setting up the follow-up emails for after people would do the interview. They were very helpful and gave assistance and we solved the issue very fast. I would definitely recommend.
Read Katya Hill's full review
January 09, 2020
Jose F. Gomez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Calendly has excellent documentation that easily guides users through all their standard and more advanced features. They even have easy to read documentation about integrations.

I haven't had to contact support with them which is very nice.
Read Jose F. Gomez's full review
February 20, 2020
Natasha Sandhu | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Though I've never personally had to contact Calendly support, I know they are very quick and efficient in solving issues and are readily available for any help you may need. It's important, when you have a platform such as this one, to have a viable help desk when something happens that you need to immediately fix (glitches/errors), and Calendly always helps when needed!
Read Natasha Sandhu's full review
February 17, 2020
Dhruv Khattar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

ClearCompany is a straightforward solution with minimum investments required for setup, a great (simple) user experience, and excellent ROI. The group scheduling features can be occasionally useful. In a time when people are trying to minimize their volume of email, it's an excellent tool to help!
I particularly recommend it for independent, small/medium-sized professionals where they have a lot of control over their own schedule.
Read Dhruv Khattar's full review
Chris Labatt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The couple of times we opened up tickets with Calendly for support, it took some time for a response back and the response wasn't overly helpful. With that, we were asking for ways to make Calendly do things it wasn't designed to do so they were tough support tickets to respond to in general.
Read Chris Labatt's full review
Matt Heerema | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

In the first place, we have never had a major problem requiring technical support. We have asked about features we previously saw lacking, and did get prompt responses to the inquiry, and over time have seen every request we've had implemented (probably because they were obvious to everyone...)
Read Matt Heerema's full review
Mark Rueckert | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I've never had a problem with their customer support, and they have a great help section with great resources. Honestly, their product is so simple and easy to use, you rarely need their customer support.
Read Mark Rueckert's full review
Joseph Brown, PhD., CFEd®️ | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Calendly is a productivity tool that I use every day and recommend to other people, especially if they have to manage and live by their calendar. So far I have not come across a more power-packed calendar product.
We work with a lot of small business owners and I always recommend Calendly.
Read Joseph Brown, PhD., CFEd®️'s full review
December 10, 2019
Wesley Jordan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Whenever we have a problem, it is immediately addressed. We have zero complaints in regards to support and advice from the company. They're great to work with!
Read Wesley Jordan's full review
October 12, 2019
Dawn Rabinowitz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Support was responsive, honest, and helpful. When I had an issue with the buffer causing problems with one of my events, they told me there was a limitation with the software, how to fix the problem, and how to communicate with my customers in a way that explained the inconvenience and how to reschedule the event.
Read Dawn Rabinowitz's full review
October 17, 2019
Sohaib Ahmed Khattak - PCI QIR | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Overall the scheduling part of the tool is self-explanatory. A basic user can grab the process and understand it by using making and using it first hand very easily.
Read Sohaib Ahmed Khattak - PCI QIR's full review

What is Calendly?

Calendly is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Atlanta, Georgia.

Calendly Pricing