CallFire is a VoIP and messaging solution designed for both external B2C interactions and internal company use. It includes features such as text messaging, call tracking, voice broadcasting, and an interactive voice response (IVR) system. Subscription pricing starts at $99 per month.CallFire: Expand your reach with multiple calls at once and see your increase in ROI!CallFire is a phenomenal product that our managing partner has used as long as he can remember. I have been using the product for a little over three years now and have seen a huge increase in my productivity. We currently use this product on our recruiting and business development departments. The product has really helped us to increase our calls per day. Our business is a numbers game and we must be able to knock on a lot of doors. With CallFire's ability to be able to "drop voicemail" this allows me to start the next call. It's almost like calling two people at once!,You are able to leave a "canned" voicemail so that you do not need to speak your voicemail every time. The moment an answering machine picks up, you can hit "drop voicemail" which automatically puts you on the next call and will then leave your "canned" message on the answering machine at the appropriate time. Their customer support always answers the phone with a positive attitude. If you are having some issues they will help to find out for you. I'm not sure if it's because of how long we have used them, but they have followed up with us to make sure things were going well after they fix the issue.,Some times when we have too many agents on at the same time there will be some lag with the calls. When there is too much traffic during the day, the voicemails don't match up to when they are supposed to be left on the machine. I wish there was a way to turn down the "hold" music or even change it to something softer. It's always BLARING in our ears.,10,CallFire has had ALL positive impact on my business objectives. For instance I no longer waste time leaving voicemails on machines. On top of not leaving voicemails, when the machine picks up, Callfire "parks" the call and you don't have to wait for anything. Your phone is then calling the next number. Again saving more time. It's amazing how many more calls I can get out in a full day. My other favorite item about this product is that I can take notes at the same time. When I'm done for the day or with my call campaign, I can then access each note for each person. This helps me speed up my notes in our ATS and I capture the appropriate data.,Five9 Predictive Dialer, LinkedIn Talent, ZoomInfoHow CallFire really is the Fire your business needs to keep your engine running strong.CallFire allows us to utilize our retention leads with little client contact and effectively dial large quantities of customers who are curious. However, our customer base is not aggressively seeking out answers immediately. The automatic dialer and ease of use of CallFire along with the ability to customize client leads and leave personalized voicemails allows our company to effectively reach our large customer base in an efficient manner.,Ability to call a large base of consumers efficiently. Keeps our sales agents engaged and focused with the ease of use. Leaves a personalized voicemail to increase client retention.,Delay in time that clients pick up. Volume of customers is quite low. Add more features that engage and highlight when customers answer.,6,Client retention and nurturing of leads. Faster lead conversion. Main source of marketing.,Haley Kennedy CallFire ReviewCallFire is being used by my organization to send out emails to past, present, and future clients of our business. We send various marketing emails, containing new specials and reminders to clients. It is used by our marketing department, and it addresses the issues we face with getting our name out there and attracting new clients.,CallFire has amazing organization as far as categories and campaigns and all aspects go. It is very easy to use and understand! Very user friendly. Customer service and help is awesome! There have been some times when I have needed assistance and they were always so quick to reply.,CallFire could give more personalization options for companies, so it sounds less like telemarketing and more like a personal phone call.,8,Increased our client bookings drastically. Gives employee interaction with clients a more frequent and relevant approach, and helps with customer service.,Easy to use and effective program.The corporate headquarters used this mainly in the corporate office. Callfire addressed the issue of widely spreading a pre-recorded reminder message from the President of the company across the organization all at once for the virtual meetings via webinars. It helped communication spread vastly and quickly without any miscommunication or problems.,Easy to input phone numbers and details of the employees/departments that need to be included. Easy to import and export information. Easy to record messages and send out.,I don't have any input on improvements and I thought this program to be very functional and easy to manage.,9,Increased participation from entire organization on webinar meetings. Faster lead conversion.,8,9
CallFire

CallFire Reviews

CallFire
Filter 9 vetted CallFire reviews and ratings
Chase Muehlheuser profile photo
March 11, 2016

Review: "CallFire: Expand your reach with multiple calls at once and see your increase in ROI!"

• You are able to leave a "canned" voicemail so that you do not need to speak your voicemail every time.
  • The moment an answering machine picks up, you can hit "drop voicemail" which automatically puts you on the next call and will then leave your "canned" message on the answering machine at the appropriate time.
  • Their customer support always answers the phone with a positive attitude. If you are having some issues they will help to find out for you. I'm not sure if it's because of how long we have used them, but they have followed up with us to make sure things were going well after they fix the issue.
  • Some times when we have too many agents on at the same time there will be some lag with the calls.
  • When there is too much traffic during the day, the voicemails don't match up to when they are supposed to be left on the machine.
  • I wish there was a way to turn down the "hold" music or even change it to something softer. It's always BLARING in our ears.
If you need to find a test candidate for your client quickly, this is one of the best ways. Pull yourself a hot list of a couple hundred potential candidates and load them in to CallFire. Then get ready to hit about 50-60 calls per hour. You should have a great test candidate for your client in about 24 hours! It's amazing how quickly you can show your clients the true speed of your company.
Read Chase Muehlheuser's full review
Matt Rocco profile photo
November 04, 2015

Review: "How CallFire really is the Fire your business needs to keep your engine running strong."

• Ability to call a large base of consumers efficiently.
  • Keeps our sales agents engaged and focused with the ease of use.
  • Leaves a personalized voicemail to increase client retention.
  • Delay in time that clients pick up.
  • Volume of customers is quite low.
  • Add more features that engage and highlight when customers answer.
We have a script so it is appropriate and does not need to be improved. I would just say the volume of the sales calls needs to just be a bit louder. There needs to just be a bit more color and a better heads up when someone answers with no delay or lag time.
Read Matt Rocco's full review
Haley Kennedy profile photo
October 28, 2015

"Haley Kennedy CallFire Review"

• CallFire has amazing organization as far as categories and campaigns and all aspects go.
  • It is very easy to use and understand! Very user friendly.
  • Customer service and help is awesome! There have been some times when I have needed assistance and they were always so quick to reply.
  • CallFire could give more personalization options for companies, so it sounds less like telemarketing and more like a personal phone call.
CallFire is well suited for large companies that do mass marketing or deal with many clients. We deal with clients all over the nation, so this works well for us as far as mass contact methods and as far as different time zones go.
Read Haley Kennedy's full review
February 04, 2015

CallFire Review: "Easy to use and effective program."

• Easy to input phone numbers and details of the employees/departments that need to be included.
  • Easy to import and export information.
  • Easy to record messages and send out.
  • I don't have any input on improvements and I thought this program to be very functional and easy to manage.
It suited our company in in spreading a message to the entire organization at once via verbal communication.

Hosted PBX (1)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (1)
User templates (1)