Reviews (1-12 of 12)
- CallFire provides detailed analytics that show what/when callers select within the phone system
- The text message broadcast feature is a game changer. This allows a company to dispatch text campaigns with specific calls-to-action, with tracking analytics.
- The voice broadcast feature allows a mass automated message to be sent to client phones. This saves a lot of time when the same notification needs to go out to multiple clients.
- I think that CallFire could further innovate if they integrated with Direct Messaging on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp.
- The IVR feature can be a bit tricky to set up, perhaps more working examples would help. However the support is pretty good when you have questions.
- Applying the CallFire features to Fax may be worthwhile, granted that some business processes are still dependent on fax.
- Gives us instant notification of new telephone leads/responses to ads
- Allows us to track quality control of client staff (responsiveness to leads)
- Helps with tracking the efficacy of specific ads.
- Campaigns are dead simple to build and modify.
- Pricing is competitive for the industry.
- Technical support is generally available via live chat and very responsive.
- The services are easy to use and robust, but there is room for improvement. Unfortunately, not much has changed over the last 2 years of use. There haven't been any new features or innovations in that time.
- API integration and automation is not easy for most folks to jump into and there is very little technical support or documentation to take advantage of such features.
- The standard reports are generally sufficient, but there isn't any customization or intelligence available.
- You are able to leave a "canned" voicemail so that you do not need to speak your voicemail every time.
- The moment an answering machine picks up, you can hit "drop voicemail" which automatically puts you on the next call and will then leave your "canned" message on the answering machine at the appropriate time.
- Their customer support always answers the phone with a positive attitude. If you are having some issues they will help to find out for you. I'm not sure if it's because of how long we have used them, but they have followed up with us to make sure things were going well after they fix the issue.
- Some times when we have too many agents on at the same time there will be some lag with the calls.
- When there is too much traffic during the day, the voicemails don't match up to when they are supposed to be left on the machine.
- I wish there was a way to turn down the "hold" music or even change it to something softer. It's always BLARING in our ears.
- Hitting a large audience in a short time.
- It will scrub the DNC list.
- Checks to see if I have the same number on there twice, removing it so I don't pay extra.
- I would like to have a more detailed report on which person was engaged in the post.
- Ability to call a large base of consumers efficiently.
- Keeps our sales agents engaged and focused with the ease of use.
- Leaves a personalized voicemail to increase client retention.
- Delay in time that clients pick up.
- Volume of customers is quite low.
- Add more features that engage and highlight when customers answer.
- CallFire has amazing organization as far as categories and campaigns and all aspects go.
- It is very easy to use and understand! Very user friendly.
- Customer service and help is awesome! There have been some times when I have needed assistance and they were always so quick to reply.
- CallFire could give more personalization options for companies, so it sounds less like telemarketing and more like a personal phone call.
- Call Tracking
- Easy to input phone numbers and details of the employees/departments that need to be included.
- Easy to import and export information.
- Easy to record messages and send out.
- I don't have any input on improvements and I thought this program to be very functional and easy to manage.
CallFire Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is CallFire?
Customizable messages for all recipients, CRM integration, auto-reply management, reporting, available in U.S. and Canada.
Agent whisper message, call recording, email notifications, Google Analytics integration, phone number tracking and reports.
Call transfers, text-to-speech, custom answering machine messages, call scheduling.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Website integration, multi-question surveys, virtual voicemail box
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
CallFire Technical Details