They also …
Call park (5)
Answering rules (5)
Call recording (5)
Mobile app for Android (5)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CallHippo, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $5 Per NumberOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
CallHippo is an on-demand Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) based Virtual Phone System. CallHippo allows startups and businesses to get local phone numbers instantly from over 50+ countries around the world. The vendor says the easy to use interface and robust backend architecture enables businesses to set up their phone system within less than 3 minutes.
The CallHippo platform allows deployment of a flexible telephony network, wherever an internet connection is available. The vendor's goal is to replace desk phones with softphones, which the vendor says can reduce the complexity of setting up a support center.
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
- Supported: IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Supported: Forward calls to your smartphone
- Supported: Get Local Phone Number
- Supported: Get Toll Free Number
- Supported: Make calls from browser
- Supported: Call forwarding
- Supported: Call Distribution
- Supported: Call Transfer
- Supported: Team Collaboration (Manage Team)
- Supported: Call Queuing
- Supported: Schedule Calls
- Supported: Voicemail
- Supported: CRM Integration
- Supported: Call Analytics
- Supported: Concurrent Calls
- Supported: Call Cascading
- Supported: Click to Call
|Supported Countries||United States, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland|
- Web version
- Caller Ids
- Support to countries
- Mobile App features
- It's expensive
- Not smooth integration
- International calling make marketing campaign better.
- International calling number make more likely to entertain by clients.
- Team calling track at one place.
- Calling target can be set and measure.
- Call summary for visualization for future planning.
- Pricing can be less.
- Assurance of privacy of calls and data.
- Integration process.
- No positive sides at all.
- Hidden charges.
- Not delivering the basic services promised.
- No refunds if you are unhappy.
- Very suspicious modes of operating.
- Great Features
- Quality Voice
- Good customer support
- Waiting for iOS mobile app