CallHub is designed to integrate with an organization’s CRM. According to the vendor this solution enables users to reach the right people the right time with their virtual call center, voice and SMS broadcasting software. CallHub is available in over...
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
CallHub is designed to integrate with an organization’s CRM. According to the vendor this solution enables users to reach the right people the right time with their virtual call center, voice and SMS broadcasting software. CallHub is available in over 200 countries.
According to the vendor, key benefits include:
Virtual Call Center
Get thousands of agents all over the country to talk to your leads using our software. All agent accounts are free and you only pay for the calls made. Agents can make calls from a browser, phone, SIP client or even choose to be called by the software.
Reach out to your customers and supporters through a text message. Texts messages have a higher impact on campaigns than emails.
Make calls to a thousand of customers and leads and play a voice message. Use our multi transfer feature to conduct a poll or to get warm leads.
Reports and Analytics
Get detailed reports and analytics for every call and SMS you make. Track and monitor calls made by volunteers.
CallHub integrates with a large number of CRMs directly and through Zapier. Import your contacts directly into CallHub and get your survey results, activity and responses to flow back into your CRM.
- Supported: SMS Marketing
- Supported: Voice Broadcasting
- Supported: Virtual Call Center
- Supported: Phone Banking
- Supported: Agent team management
- Supported: Press 1 Campaigns
- Supported: Answering Machine Detection
- Supported: Call and SMS Reports and Analytics
- Supported: Political Calling
- Supported: Sign up Campaigns
- Supported: Automatic Replies
- Supported: Live call monitoring and recording
- Supported: Integration with CRMs
- Supported: Cloud PBX
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, France, Spain, Ecuador, Ireland, Israel, Singapore, New Zealand, Japan, and 200 other countries|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish|
- All you'll require is your login credentials.
- You have been given a username for two complementary programs that we use: one is for limited access to remote sales services and call services.
- Callhub has been limited to protect privacy.
- Using new software is frustrating at first, but worth the effort.
- It's a little weird at first, but it saves you time and the frustration of dialing the wrong number.
- If it doesn't sometimes work, simply press the update button until you see the phone number you want to answer.