CallSource offers a suite of call tracking, reporting, and analytics products aimed at optimizing sales and marketing calls. Features include call recording and tracking, call analytics, and performance evaluation.A great way to help improve your ROI and call qualityIt was nice being able to have monitoring and review of calls, to help improve customer service for associates of all levels. Also helped for callers that were hard to understand if I needed to back through to pull info or data from the call.,Monitoring Reporting Data Driven,Reviewers not always accurate slow loading at times Time stamps not always accurate,7,Not missing calls and knowing that we capture all phone traffic Helping identify easily the call source so our advertising dollars are used well Customer service has gone up with associates,,PCRecruiter, MRI Residential Management, Microsoft Office 365CallSource -- it's a-o-k!Our Tier 3 department uses it to implement tracking numbers for our dealer partners and to provide them with insight into how well they may be doing on our program. I'm almost certain that our department is the only one out of the company using CallSource.,The reporting is easy to access and use with little to no training. Pretty straightforward. It does what it's supposed to -- creates usable tracking numbers, with added features like call whisper and call notifications that can be sent to a number of email addresses. It can be integrated with our CRM, Salesforce, for ease of use!,It is SO slow. Trying to access campaigns to make updates, add new campaigns, etc., takes such a long time that I usually open up a CS window, then go back to my emails and tackle other tasks before I come back to CallSource hoping it's finally ready for me to make and save my changes. The call whisper gets identified as a telemarketer often. Wondering if there's another voice or different verbiage that can be used that will help make it sound less like a telemarketer so the person answering the phone doesn't just automatically hang up, which happens often.,6,We are able to obtain and provide more detailed insight as to why our customers may be doing well/poorly with our products. I can't speak to this in terms of numbers or percentages, but I can say with confidence that it has assisted in saving many high risk accounts.Slow as a turtleWe use CallSource as a way to track metrics on the number of customers that call our dealer partners.,Tracking numbers work Easy to turn features on and off Can record and listen to calls made,EXTREMELY SLOW!! Takes 10 minutes just to get logged in and set up a single number Phone numbers get spammed a lot and forces us to reprovision Reporting functionality is very weak,3,Prove ROI to our dealer partners by showing them how many calls they are getting With all recordings, we can discuss calls and coach dealers on better ways to approach our customers Better customer service,Callsource ReviewCallsource is one of the primary tracking methods we use to monitor the performance of our clients campaigns. Right now, I mange it, review phone calls and pull reports and distribute to the account executives accordingly.,Reporting: Reporting is very easy to pull. Phone Call Tracking: The software makes it very easy to listen to phone calls.,Phone Call Recording: The only place where I would like to see improvement is the number of calls that you can listen to. Calls are kept in their database for 30 days, and while they do give the option to download the calls I would prefer to be able to login and pull past calls as needed. Past calls, months down the road can be important to clients so they can compare the strength of their sales teams and see where improvement is needed. It lets you monitor overall campaign effectiveness, and if Callsource added this feature then they'd be unbeatable.,9,Callsource helps us guide our clients since we have the power to listen to the sales teams and how they sound on calls. Listening to sales calls is very important for training purposes. Whoever picks up the phone is the face of the company, and if they aren't up to par then we need to work on increasing their customer service skill set.,Who's Calling,9
CallSource

CallSource Reviews

CallSource
Filter 9 vetted CallSource reviews and ratings
Jason Schorr profile photo
January 30, 2018

CallSource Review: "A great way to help improve your ROI and call quality"

• Monitoring
  • Reporting
  • Data Driven
  • Reviewers not always accurate
  • slow loading at times
  • Time stamps not always accurate
Great for our real estate holdings to monitor calls, and with it being recorded ends a lot of he said she said when we can pull the audio. Also great for helping coach and improve employees customer service.
Read Jason Schorr's full review
November 02, 2015

User Review: "CallSource -- it's a-o-k!"

• The reporting is easy to access and use with little to no training. Pretty straightforward.
  • It does what it's supposed to -- creates usable tracking numbers, with added features like call whisper and call notifications that can be sent to a number of email addresses.
  • It can be integrated with our CRM, Salesforce, for ease of use!
  • It is SO slow. Trying to access campaigns to make updates, add new campaigns, etc., takes such a long time that I usually open up a CS window, then go back to my emails and tackle other tasks before I come back to CallSource hoping it's finally ready for me to make and save my changes.
  • The call whisper gets identified as a telemarketer often. Wondering if there's another voice or different verbiage that can be used that will help make it sound less like a telemarketer so the person answering the phone doesn't just automatically hang up, which happens often.
October 30, 2015

CallSource Review: "Slow as a turtle"

• Tracking numbers work
  • Easy to turn features on and off
  • Can record and listen to calls made
  • EXTREMELY SLOW!! Takes 10 minutes just to get logged in and set up a single number
  • Phone numbers get spammed a lot and forces us to reprovision
  • Reporting functionality is very weak
Tracking numbers work fine but it is very frustrating to use.
July 01, 2014

"Callsource Review"

• Reporting: Reporting is very easy to pull.
  • Phone Call Tracking: The software makes it very easy to listen to phone calls.
  • Phone Call Recording: The only place where I would like to see improvement is the number of calls that you can listen to. Calls are kept in their database for 30 days, and while they do give the option to download the calls I would prefer to be able to login and pull past calls as needed. Past calls, months down the road can be important to clients so they can compare the strength of their sales teams and see where improvement is needed. It lets you monitor overall campaign effectiveness, and if Callsource added this feature then they'd be unbeatable.
Callsource has been great to work with since it's easy for us to sort the reports by client, and hand them out accordingly. If you need tracking numbers for campaigns, and if you want the bonus feature of listening to phone calls then it's great.

Call reports (1)