CallSource offers a suite of call tracking, reporting, and analytics products aimed at optimizing sales and marketing calls. Features include call recording and tracking, call analytics, and performance evaluation.CallSource captures everything you would ever want to know about your phone calls!CallSource is a great tool for call analytics. It gave us a lot of insight into our call performance, missed opportunities, call volume, etc. It definitely helped us structure how we answered the phone in our business. It was used by everyone in our office. We were able to develop new strategies and operating procedures based on the data that we received from CallSource reports.,Analytics: Monthly reports on calls that breakdown all of the pertinent info you would need Missed opportunities: Management would be notified when we had a missed opportunity for a sales lead/service inquiry immediately after the call was finished so we could follow up on it Potentially missed revenue: Monthly reports would analyze data and tell you the potential revenue missed from the missed calls,Easier Dashboard: The dashboard is a little hard to navigate at times when digging deep into the menus Mobile Dashboard: Sometimes I was not at my desk and needed to listen to a call on my mobile device. I could do it but a dedicated app might be nice,9,Increase sales - With missed sales alerts, we were able to call those customers back and maybe reevaluate their situation and close the sale, or at least get one step closer to it. Increase productivity - Office staff knew that there was a potential for the calls that they had coming in to be recorded, so they were more efficient and productive in their calls.,DialogTech,QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft 365 BusinessCallsource, they listen so you don't have toWe use CallSource in our organization to monitor our CSRs booking rate in an HVAC business. CallSource allowed us to find the strengths and weaknesses of each agent, and train accordingly. CallSource helped us retain a high conversion rate but identifying an "closed" or booked phone call and alerting a manager. At this point were able to reach back out to try and regain the client. Also, helped find what campaigns were doing the best and which ones were not worth keeping.,Detailed call reporting Live alert when a call is not booked the overall scoring of how campaigns are doing Industry comparisson of how you rate on customer service,Better pricing model No contracts It was a pain to log into the two accounts I had to use, I was always getting booted or having to reset password,9,Increase booking rate Increased customer satisfaction Saved time monitoring calls in house,HubSpot CRM, HubSpot Sales, ServiceTitan, Google Analytics, Wrike, TrelloA great way to help improve your ROI and call qualityIt was nice being able to have monitoring and review of calls, to help improve customer service for associates of all levels. Also helped for callers that were hard to understand if I needed to back through to pull info or data from the call.,Monitoring Reporting Data Driven,Reviewers not always accurate slow loading at times Time stamps not always accurate,7,Not missing calls and knowing that we capture all phone traffic Helping identify easily the call source so our advertising dollars are used well Customer service has gone up with associates,,PCRecruiter, MRI Residential Management, Microsoft Office 365CallSource -- it's a-o-k!Our Tier 3 department uses it to implement tracking numbers for our dealer partners and to provide them with insight into how well they may be doing on our program. I'm almost certain that our department is the only one out of the company using CallSource.,The reporting is easy to access and use with little to no training. Pretty straightforward. It does what it's supposed to -- creates usable tracking numbers, with added features like call whisper and call notifications that can be sent to a number of email addresses. It can be integrated with our CRM, Salesforce, for ease of use!,It is SO slow. Trying to access campaigns to make updates, add new campaigns, etc., takes such a long time that I usually open up a CS window, then go back to my emails and tackle other tasks before I come back to CallSource hoping it's finally ready for me to make and save my changes. The call whisper gets identified as a telemarketer often. Wondering if there's another voice or different verbiage that can be used that will help make it sound less like a telemarketer so the person answering the phone doesn't just automatically hang up, which happens often.,6,We are able to obtain and provide more detailed insight as to why our customers may be doing well/poorly with our products. I can't speak to this in terms of numbers or percentages, but I can say with confidence that it has assisted in saving many high risk accounts.Slow as a turtleWe use CallSource as a way to track metrics on the number of customers that call our dealer partners.,Tracking numbers work Easy to turn features on and off Can record and listen to calls made,EXTREMELY SLOW!! Takes 10 minutes just to get logged in and set up a single number Phone numbers get spammed a lot and forces us to reprovision Reporting functionality is very weak,3,Prove ROI to our dealer partners by showing them how many calls they are getting With all recordings, we can discuss calls and coach dealers on better ways to approach our customers Better customer service,
CallSource

CallSource Reviews

CallSource
Filter 12 vetted CallSource reviews and ratings

Jonathan Thommarson profile photo
January 30, 2019

Review: "CallSource captures everything you would ever want to know about your phone calls!"

• Analytics: Monthly reports on calls that breakdown all of the pertinent info you would need
  • Missed opportunities: Management would be notified when we had a missed opportunity for a sales lead/service inquiry immediately after the call was finished so we could follow up on it
  • Potentially missed revenue: Monthly reports would analyze data and tell you the potential revenue missed from the missed calls
  • Easier Dashboard: The dashboard is a little hard to navigate at times when digging deep into the menus
  • Mobile Dashboard: Sometimes I was not at my desk and needed to listen to a call on my mobile device. I could do it but a dedicated app might be nice
CallSource was great at seeing where we were failing as a company on the phone calls. It allowed us to tighten up a few spots to close those gaps and increase our call performance.
Read Jonathan Thommarson's full review
Cherie Hudson profile photo
February 07, 2019

Review: "Callsource, they listen so you don't have to"

• Detailed call reporting
  • Live alert when a call is not booked
  • the overall scoring of how campaigns are doing
  • Industry comparisson of how you rate on customer service
  • Better pricing model
  • No contracts
  • It was a pain to log into the two accounts I had to use, I was always getting booted or having to reset password
It is perfectly suited for service businesses that need to have excellent customer service on the phone and where any missed phone call means missed dollars. It is less appropriate for manager positions or other non-customer facing positions. We did not use it for internal work or positions that deal mostly on the back end.
Read Cherie Hudson's full review
Jason Schorr profile photo
January 30, 2018

CallSource Review: "A great way to help improve your ROI and call quality"

• Monitoring
  • Reporting
  • Data Driven
  • Reviewers not always accurate
  • slow loading at times
  • Time stamps not always accurate
Great for our real estate holdings to monitor calls, and with it being recorded ends a lot of he said she said when we can pull the audio. Also great for helping coach and improve employees customer service.
Read Jason Schorr's full review
November 02, 2015

User Review: "CallSource -- it's a-o-k!"

• The reporting is easy to access and use with little to no training. Pretty straightforward.
  • It does what it's supposed to -- creates usable tracking numbers, with added features like call whisper and call notifications that can be sent to a number of email addresses.
  • It can be integrated with our CRM, Salesforce, for ease of use!
  • It is SO slow. Trying to access campaigns to make updates, add new campaigns, etc., takes such a long time that I usually open up a CS window, then go back to my emails and tackle other tasks before I come back to CallSource hoping it's finally ready for me to make and save my changes.
  • The call whisper gets identified as a telemarketer often. Wondering if there's another voice or different verbiage that can be used that will help make it sound less like a telemarketer so the person answering the phone doesn't just automatically hang up, which happens often.
October 30, 2015

CallSource Review: "Slow as a turtle"

• Tracking numbers work
  • Easy to turn features on and off
  • Can record and listen to calls made
  • EXTREMELY SLOW!! Takes 10 minutes just to get logged in and set up a single number
  • Phone numbers get spammed a lot and forces us to reprovision
  • Reporting functionality is very weak
Tracking numbers work fine but it is very frustrating to use.
July 01, 2014

"Callsource Review"

Callsource is one of the primary tracking methods we use to monitor the performance of our clients campaigns. Right now, I mange it, review phone calls and pull reports and distribute to the account executives accordingly.
  • Reporting: Reporting is very easy to pull.
  • Phone Call Tracking: The software makes it very easy to listen to phone calls.
  • Phone Call Recording: The only place where I would like to see improvement is the number of calls that you can listen to. Calls are kept in their database for 30 days, and while they do give the option to download the calls I would prefer to be able to login and pull past calls as needed. Past calls, months down the road can be important to clients so they can compare the strength of their sales teams and see where improvement is needed. It lets you monitor overall campaign effectiveness, and if Callsource added this feature then they'd be unbeatable.
Callsource has been great to work with since it's easy for us to sort the reports by client, and hand them out accordingly. If you need tracking numbers for campaigns, and if you want the bonus feature of listening to phone calls then it's great.

User templates (1)
Call reports (3)
9.4
Directory of employee names (1)
Answering rules (2)