Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CallTrackingMetrics, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
CallTrackingMetrics is a global conversation analytics provider giving marketers data to make confident strategy decisions. The service boasts over 100,000 users, including among The Washington Post, Verizon Connect, and ServiceMaster, who rely on CTM to make data-driven advertising decisions. CTM integrates with core tools marketers use every day like Google Ads and Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoom, and Facebook.
CTM was one of the earliest call tracking providers and remains owned by its husband and wife founders, Todd and Laure Fisher.
- Supported: Local, toll-free, and vanity tracking numbers available for online and offline tracking
- Supported: Omnichannel attribution across calls, texts, form fills, and chats
- Supported: Conversation intelligence tools like live listen, transcriptions, call recording, and keyword spotting
- Supported: Browser-based softphone to facilitate the communication of in-office or remote workforces without the need for expensive desk phones.
- Supported: Power outbound campaigns with bulk SMS messaging and text message automation
- Supported: Advanced call routing options from customizable IVRs to georouting, and smart routers to accommodate any unique scenarios a business faces
- Supported: An open API with included development office hours to support and scale for any unique integrations and use cases
- Google Analytics
- Meta for Business (formerly Facebook for Business)
- Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads)
- Google Data Studio
- HubSpot CRM
- Instapage, by Postclick
- Marin Software
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Salesforce CMS
- Twilio SendGrid Email API, part of Twilio SendGrid
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Kenshoo (formerly Kenshoo Infinity Suite)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||60%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Traffic source call tracking & recording.
- Integration with most of CMS.
- Compatibility with conference software like Hangouts.
- Desktop application not available.
- More training resources.
- Call Recording
- Caller ID
- Our numbers are able to be used according to our school zip code
- Better system usage such as glitching
- The setup was a bit confusing
- Tough to customize it
- Pinpoint the channels and keywords driving the most valuable traffic
- Track user website journeys and identify problems
- See what interactions are generating the phone enquiries
- It would be nice to have a more realistic attribution for real sales value at a campaign
We also use CTM for our clients. Most of our clients have similar setups to how we use it at out Agency but we have done a few more significant integrations with clients. One integration that I would like to note was with Salesforce CRM. We connected CTM with a clients Salesforce instance and its a very tight integration in our opinion. You can pass not only call data but website and advertising data into Salesforce easily with this integration.
- Call transcription.
- Integration with Google Ads.
- Dynamic number insertion.
- Form tracking.
- Website integration with WordPress plugin.
- Can get pricy.
- More complex integrations may need professional services.
- No push notifications for incoming SMS on mobile app (non agent).
- Help docs could better align with task checklists
- Setup automation or process prompts may streamline the manual steps required
- Easy implementation makes it simple to deploy
- Fast support in the event you have questions
- Improved navigation - easier to get around the platform
- Wide array of Integrations allow ups to port data to many places
- HIPAA Compliant
- Integration setup could be improved
- Navigation could still use some improvements
- Easy to purchase numbers and secure routing.
- Easy API integration for reporting functionality.
- User-friendly dashboard.
- I'm really having a hard time coming up with anything that could/should be different.
- Data reports.
- Detailed call information.
- Visual side of the site needs improvement.
- Very easy to set up and use. You can create as many tracking numbers and sources as you need. Easily organize and filter them for results and placing the code is so simple. Anyone can use this software.
- Listening to the calls makes life simple. We can hear what the potential lead said and record feedback to better our marketing efforts. You can even flag or email the call recordings if you need to share inside or outside your organization.
- Call reporting is a breeze! You can easily filter your sources, call duration, time and more and reports are extremely accurate.
- Cost is well worth what you get from the software.
- Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I hate how when you go to the homepage and click "log in" that it opens up a new window.
Scenarios where it is less appropriate might be when you have a low budget client or a client who doesn't receive many phone calls throughout the month.