We use CTM to keep communications with our clients and keep records of the same. It allows us to listen to users' calls live and it is …
We use CallTrackingMetrics for all of the students that we come in contact with. It helps us as Admissions Counselors to know when and who …
CallTrackingMetrics is being used by our entire organization internally and we use it with many clients. First, we use it internally for …
Used in Marketing for Channel Attribution with unique tracking numbers; Used in Customer Experience with Live Chat; Used in Analytics with …
CallTrackingMetrics is used to get some insights and better understand the effort of marketing campaigns that lead to calls. This allow to …
Our company uses call tracking metrics for many of our agencies clients to help us track phone call conversions on many different …
We use [CallTrackingMetrics] to track conversions from marketing efforts as well as uncover issues in the sales process for our clients. …
We use CallTrackingMetrics as our 'go-to' call tracking resource for all of the varied businesses that we work with. Annually, this means …
We use it in our digital marketing department as a way to implement call tracking for some of our marketing clients. It ensures our …
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/pla…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
CallTrackingMetrics is a digital platform that uses call tracking intelligence to inform contact center automation to provide a more personalized customer experience. Users can discover which marketing campaigns are generating leads and conversions, and use that data to automate call flows and drive conversations. Phone, text, online form, and chat tools are available to unify communications. The vendor boasts more than 100,000 users around the globe, who use CallTrackingMetrics to manage communications for their marketing, sales, and service teams.
Integrations with systems like Google Ads & Analytics, Salesforce, Facebook, Zendesk, and Microsoft Dynamics are presented to ensure that call conversions are seamlessly integrated into existing sales and marketing processes.
- Supported: Local, toll-free, and vanity tracking numbers available for online and offline tracking
- Supported: Omnichannel attribution across calls, texts, form fills, and chats
- Supported: Conversation intelligence tools like live listen, transcriptions, call recording, and keyword spotting
- Supported: Browser-based softphone to facilitate the communication of in-office or remote workforces without the need for expensive desk phones.
- Supported: Power outbound campaigns with bulk SMS messaging and auto dialer features
- Supported: Advanced call routing options from customizable IVRs to georouting, and smart routers to accommodate any unique scenarios a business faces
- Supported: An open API with included development office hours to support and scale for any unique integrations and use cases
- Google Analytics
- Meta for Business (formerly Facebook for Business)
- Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads)
- Google Data Studio
- HubSpot CRM
- Marin Software
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Salesforce CMS
- Twilio SendGrid Email API, part of Twilio SendGrid
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Kenshoo (formerly Kenshoo Infinity Suite)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||60%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
CallTrackingMetrics is a call tracking solution for all online and offline channels with real-time reporting and intelligent routing.
The most common users of CallTrackingMetrics are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Better client reporting.
- Call automation.
- Better organization.
- More students to speak with
- Increased call efficiency
- Better organization
- Reduce costs for online ads.
- Increased attribution.
- Increase efficiency - missed call automation.
- Fits nicely into the % of budget dedicated to Analytics
- CallTrackingMetrics is our system of truth for source of calls for Local Service business
- CallTrackingMetrics is our system of truth for CSR staffing plans at Supplier / Distributor
- Better management of the customers base in the CRM
- Not clear if there was a real return of investment
- Detailed call data for optimal end to end conversion tracking.
- Call analytics that impresses new clients.
- Excellent ROI since we can track marketing effort all the way through the sales cycle
- Allows us to prove to clients without a doubt what works
- Allows us to prove to clients how their sales process can be improved
- Stronger client retention because we have a great call tracking solution.
- Better tracking of ROI for the various businesses we advertise for.
- Clearer understanding of who our ad dollars are reaching because we can review call recordings.
- Allowed us to increase marketing budgets by showing solid proof that our efforts are driving phone calls and increasing sales.
- Give feedback to the sales team answering the phones to better they responses.
- Understand and learn from customers by hearing first hand what they like and don't like.