CamCard is a sales intelligence software solution offered by INTSIG Information Co.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/lb/gW/XOTJXOTU25Z5.pngGreat and affordable business card readerWe use CamCard to organize contacts, easily importing information from business cards to contact lists and saving money from purchasing a really expensive business card scanner. This app is simple to use and does a good job at picking up information from business cards by simply taking a picture of a card with your phone's camera. It also allows you to easily add the contacts to your phone or easily export your contacts to an Excel file which you can upload to almost all CRMs, Outlook, etc. As an easy to use and affordable product, you can't beat the price. I looked for a long time to find a different route than buying an expensive card scanner and this has met all of my expectations up to now.,It makes adding contact information from business cards that you pick up from events, prospects, etc., extremely easy to your phone or easily exports your contacts to an Excel file which you can upload to almost all CRMs, Outlook, etc. For the price you can't beat it! A card scanner can be really expensive and not easily accessible. Since I can use CamCard from my phone it is easy to take a quick snapshot from my phone in the car and collect the information I want to save. Having this really makes life easy since I can capture information right after I meet someone.,Sometimes the scanner doesn't recognize every item exactly where it should go, especially if the card is laid out in an atypical manner. I wish there were more options to integrate this tool with tools you are already using... such as a CRM, etc. Although it is easy to export your information to an Excel file and then upload that information to the tools you are currently using, it would be nice to have a more streamlined process that connected the tools you are using to CamCard directly. The degree of inaccuracy in the OCR is often frustrating. Of course the wacky card categories that people create does not help!,8,Due to CamCard's low cost, I have found it to provide a positive ROI for me. Looking at the cost of business card scanners like ScanDisk provides the cost can be $150+. CamCard has also allowed me to reduce the time of manually inserting contact information from the contacts that I meet, and since time is money, it has saved my organization labor time. Finally, having the ability to use CamCard on my phone, it prevents me from loosing business cards and contact information that I need.,ABBYY Business Card Reader and Evernote,I do not use Camcard to make any reports. I simply use the app to collect contact information and group them into specific contact groupings. Outside of the scanning feature, I export all of the information I collect with CamCard to a CRM to better to track relationships, set reminders and produce reports.,Adobe Illustrator CC, Base CRMCamCard fills a need for easily capturing Business Card informationI use Camcard to capture my business contacts when I am out and about. My Co-founder does not. It helps me to avoid the business card shuffle deck! She uses her own system. We have mentioned it to our other locations but I do not believe that anyone else is using it.,The image capture is great and it captures the back side which some apps do not allow. It allows you to add notes and details and keeps the image of the card so it is easy to connect all the pieces for followup! It offers a nice variety of sort options which is really helpful if you remember the company but not the name of the person! It exports seamlessly into our CRM.,Better recognition of the oddly shaped cards Edit options have greatly improved! Add voice to text!! I would love to just speak numbers, addresses, etc rather than typing.,8,Camcard has helped me to followup in a timely manner due to prompt access to captured information. Camcard is as useful as I want it to be. It is capable of delivering more than I am currently utilizing. The only negative is that it was identified as one of the hacked sites for data mining. Very disconcerting at the time.,,I really do not generate reports other than exporting to Insightly. I do review information on my phone and use recent uploads as a basis for calls as I travel. I use the sort features more than the actual report options.,Dropbox Business
CamCard

CamCard Reviews

CamCard
Filter 4 vetted CamCard reviews and ratings
Robert Chambers profile photo
January 26, 2018

CamCard Review: "Great and affordable business card reader"

• It makes adding contact information from business cards that you pick up from events, prospects, etc., extremely easy to your phone or easily exports your contacts to an Excel file which you can upload to almost all CRMs, Outlook, etc.
  • For the price you can't beat it! A card scanner can be really expensive and not easily accessible.
  • Since I can use CamCard from my phone it is easy to take a quick snapshot from my phone in the car and collect the information I want to save. Having this really makes life easy since I can capture information right after I meet someone.
  • Sometimes the scanner doesn't recognize every item exactly where it should go, especially if the card is laid out in an atypical manner.
  • I wish there were more options to integrate this tool with tools you are already using... such as a CRM, etc. Although it is easy to export your information to an Excel file and then upload that information to the tools you are currently using, it would be nice to have a more streamlined process that connected the tools you are using to CamCard directly.
  • The degree of inaccuracy in the OCR is often frustrating. Of course the wacky card categories that people create does not help!
For people on the road frequently and don't have time to set down at a computer right away this is a good choice, especially on a individual basis. It really isn't ideal if you are trying to capture LARGE amounts of business cards though. If you are in need of something that would allow you to capture more than 5-10 cards at a time, I would look for another product.
Read Robert Chambers's full review
Ann Matuszak profile photo
January 24, 2018

Review: "CamCard fills a need for easily capturing Business Card information"

• The image capture is great and it captures the back side which some apps do not allow.
  • It allows you to add notes and details and keeps the image of the card so it is easy to connect all the pieces for followup!
  • It offers a nice variety of sort options which is really helpful if you remember the company but not the name of the person!
  • It exports seamlessly into our CRM.
  • Better recognition of the oddly shaped cards
  • Edit options have greatly improved!
  • Add voice to text!! I would love to just speak numbers, addresses, etc rather than typing.
CamCard is especially beneficial when you are meeting a number of new people in one event. It improves my ability to capture information and retain memory regarding a potential client or partner. I am less likely to use it in a one on one situation but really, I could.
Read Ann Matuszak's full review

CamCard Scorecard Summary

Advanced search (2)
Identification of new leads (2)
6.0
List quality (2)
6.0
List upload/download (2)
Ideal customer targeting (1)
Load time/data access (2)
Contact information (2)
9.5
Company information (2)
9.5
Industry information (1)
Lead qualification process (2)
4.0
Smart lists and recommendations (1)
Salesforce integration (1)
Company/business profiles (2)
4.5
Alerts and reminders (1)
Data hygiene (1)
Automatic data refresh (2)
4.5
Tags (1)
Filters and segmentation (2)

About CamCard