CanIRank Reviews

Jessica Festa | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 21, 2020

CanIRank helps you with SEO & keeps you organized!

I am using CanIRank to improve the website's SEO and user experience. Additionally, we're working with fix broken links, site speed issues, and user experience issues. Finally, we've pinpointed important pages and are working to get them onto page one of Google to improve traffic, sales, and affiliate commissions and grow the business.
  • Their team keeps our project workflows extremely organized.
  • Their tool + consulting service is a great value for what you get.
  • They help you pinpoint specific goals and actually attain them.
  • I have no complaints! I really enjoy their services and have seen improvement in my business.
I think CanIRank is great for any business that wants to improve its Search Engine Optimize, get more traffic, and create a healthier website and user experience. If you're feeling stagnant with your traffic growth or need help getting more visibility, they can help. I'd note that this is for businesses that are making money or that have expendable cashflow, as, while it is a great value, it also isn't cheap.
Their team is helping me to improve my website SEO, traffic, and user experience. We've already gotten a number of pages/posts to rank on Page #1 of Google, and have helped me to address a number of backend issues, including site speed. I love having a knowledgeable team helping me to reach my goals, especially since I don't particularly like doing the technical side of things!
Read Jessica Festa's full review

Keyword analysis (1)
Backlink management (1)
SERP ranking tracking (1)
Page grader (1)
Competitive analysis (1)
Site audit / diagnostics (1)
Site recommendations (1)
Task management (1)

About CanIRank

CanIRank is SEO software.  The vendor’s stated value proposition is that by collecting data and metrics from other SEO services and then adding a layer of machine learning intelligence, users are delivered actionable insights, opportunities and personalized recommendations. Additionally, the vendor says their goal is to help users spend less time collecting and analyzing data and more time making improvements in order to grow traffic.