We use Canto as our storage webDAM for the final file. Our company is able to access these files as well as create portals to share files …
Canto is currently being implemented across several of our creative teams as well as my web content team. We have plans in place to train …
Canto is the perfect solution for our image-management needs. It allows us to store, archive, and access new images when we need them with …
Canto has allowed us to save storage space on our server. We are now able to find our digital assets more efficiently.
A digital asset management system is comprehensive file storage software that enabled us to secure digital media. Our DAM system, Canto, …
We use Canto across our entire organization of six core staff and over 200 volunteers. In addition, we use it with our partner …
Canto is used by our company as a a digital asset management system.
Canto is utilized by our entire organization. We leverage Canto's flexibility in designating different user permissions such as …
Canto is our main image repository for the entire company. We use it two ways, actually: We use a portal option for the general employee …
Canto was extremely easy to implement into our business. Previously, we stored all of our photos/videos/files on the shared drive, …
Canto has been implemented across our whole company as a digital asset manager. On a day to day usage the company uses it [to] reference …
We just began working with Canto. This program will be used across our global offices. So far we are highly impressed with the program and …
COOLA began using the Canto platform to easily share assets internally, b2b, and to have a consumer-facing option. While primarily a …
We use Canto to store, sort, assign and share files across our department as well as with outside clients. My primary use is to store, …
We use Canto specifically in our department to manage our photo database. However, we do employ it across the organization to share images …
Our organization uses Canto to organize nearly 50,000 images and other files for use in Communications throughout our grantmaking, …
We use Canto to store all of our digital assets, from stock photography, product labels, video, marketing assets like brochures, and even …
Canto is being used within the Fashion sector of the company, specifically in the marketing department. We had previously had a lot of …
Canto is all I need to manage and organize my digital data. Through this tool, I am capable of piling up the data so that I do not have to …
Currently we are using Canto at the department level, but we plan to use it company-wide in the near future. We house all company assets, …
Our Communications team uses Canto to store and organize our photos for different campaigns. We share photos across our organization and …
We are excited to use Canto for the management of our digital marketing assets for ease of searchability and consistency for our teams. It …
Canto is being used across our whole company to maintain and organise our image and video library. It is used on a day to day basis enable …
We are a global company currently operating in 50+ countries. All of our content and marketing materials are created in our Mexico City …
Canto has helped us create a platform to catalogue our vast library of product images on our recently developed new website in a way that …
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.canto.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
11 people want pricing too
The vendor states marketing teams across all industries can use Canto to organize, secure and share visual brand assets with ease. Canto gives users team the ability to tag, collaborate and report on company-wide digital assets in a visual environment. Boasting over 25 years of experience in the digital asset management industry, the vendor states that thousands of brands around the world now rely on Canto to centralize their rich media libraries.
- Supported: Centralize – Provide a central database for all users while avoiding file duplicates and huge email attachments.
- Supported: Organize – Navigate your brand assets quickly and efficiently with easy-to-use tags, keywords, folders and albums.
- Supported: Share – Create collections, download-links and even branded self-service portals for easy file sharing.
- Supported: Brand – Ensure consistency with style guides, a customizable interface and watermarking tools.
- Supported: Report – Access and analyze activity through detailed reports and audit trails.
- Supported: Collaborate – Approve content, develop new ideas and communicate with outside colleagues and external agencies.
- Supported: Secure – Determine permissions based on user role and apply digital rights information to protect your assets.
|Supported Languages||Czech, German, English, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Flight is a cloud-based digital asset management (DAM) from Canto headquartered in San Francisco, a somewhat lighter and low cost alternative to their flagship DAM, Cumulus.
Widen an Acquia Company, Brandfolder, and Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) are common alternatives for Canto.
Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.4.
The most common users of Canto are from Mid-size Companies and the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Image uploading
- Image tagging
- Organizing images
- Uploading files is very easy
- Tagging and key words is easy
- Moving around in the platform is easy
- Keywords and tagging
- Contents retrieval
- Contents tagging
- Upload & download multiple contents
- Library file structure
- Creating collections
- uploading of data
- admin supports for my users
- Adding photo's is simple
- Adding tags is simple
- Bulk edit
- search function reads file name, all tags and more associated with each piece of content. Pretty basic stuff, but a huge step forward from our last system
- sharing items, albums or folders full of content is very easy and ready to go across multiple platforms
- uploading new content is quick and intuitive, out team adds all the time!