Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Canto, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Canto enables users to collect, manage and share digital content from anywhere. A digital asset management solution, Canto helps brands in all industries take control of their content libraries and get more out of their digital assets.
A CENTRAL LOCATION FOR DIGITAL ASSETS No more digging through folders and hunting down files. Canto is a hub for digital content – including photos, videos, collateral, and other digital assets are where they are needed.
FIND FILES IN SECONDS Users can organize content in any way desired, and users don’t need to dig through folders to find what is needed. With advanced features like smart tags and facial recognition, the entire library is fully searchable.
COLLECT AND SHARE DIGITAL CONTENT WITH ANYONE Manage the flow of assets in and out of an organization’s library. Upload links make it easier to add content to a library, and unlimited sharing portals allow users to deliver polished, curated collections to any audience.
COLLABORATE To share assets with other teams, external partners and collaborators anywhere in the world. Flexible permissions ensure everyone can access everything they need – and nothing they shouldn’t.
MANAGE A BRAND Approval features keep users in control of what content goes out into the world. Avoid embarrassing mix-ups with version controls and expiration dates, and mitigate business risks with digital rights management tools.
A TOOL THAT FITS ITS TEAM With its configuration options, Canto adapts to how a team works. Plus, out-of-the box integrations snap into the tools a team already uses – including Slack, Microsoft, Adobe Creative Cloud, and others.
FULL VIDEO COMPATIBILITY Canto has a whole host of features designed just for video – including full video previews, timestamped annotations and smart tags, 360° video support, and trimming features to extract just the excerpts needed.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||Czech, German, English, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Chinese (Simplified), Russian|
- The search function is very easy to use and can be as detailed as you would like it to be, depending on the keywords you type in for your search.
- Creating links to share with others is very simple and you are able to send it through several platforms and different ways which makes it's more universal. The link displays clear and crisp photos and information, whether you actually have the program that the files were created in. That is a HUGE plus for me and my work team.
- The "follow" feature is a great way to track who is viewing or using your files and it makes it nice to follow specific folders so you actually know when others are utilizing them.
- I also really like the "my collection" function, which is easy to click on for any file and then it compiles it all together for you. This is a great way to go through multiple searches and files and compile several things together by just simply clicking 1 icon button when viewing the file.
- Searching for product images
- Customizing Canto portals
- Creating folders and albums
- Using drag and drop to assign files to more than one album
- Uploading a new version of a file
- Sharing files
- downloading images
- Finding Assets
- Uploading Assets
- Download assets
- Mass uploading files personally
- Providing upload link for others to upload files
- Sharing individual files for others to access without having to login
- Visual browsing
- Search features
- Upload UI
- rights usage
- Sharing out files
- using the search bar
- reviewing and playing media
- Tagging, keywording, and smart searching
- Creating Portals for outside users
- Uploading and Downloading any asset regardless of size
- Search & Filter functionality
- Resizing and cropping before downloading
- Tagging and Keywording photos
- Selecting multiple files
- Organizing files
- browsing assets
- Sharing Assets
- Filtering - being able to customize this to exactly what we need is clutch!
- Organization of assets - so clean and appeasing to my Type A mind
- Sharing capabilities - portals and workspaces are absolute magic for a marketing agency
- Image search
- Uploading images
- InDesign and Photoshop plugin to import images
- Uploading assets and adding metadata
- Searching and filtering to find assets
- Creating new user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Bulk actions
- uploading photos
- batch editing
- Image uploading
- Image tagging
- Organizing images
- Keywords and tagging
- Uploading files is very easy
- Tagging and key words is easy
- Moving around in the platform is easy
- uploading of data
- admin supports for my users
- Contents retrieval
- Contents tagging
- Upload & download multiple contents
- Adding photo's is simple
- Adding tags is simple
- search function reads file name, all tags and more associated with each piece of content. Pretty basic stuff, but a huge step forward from our last system
- sharing items, albums or folders full of content is very easy and ready to go across multiple platforms
- uploading new content is quick and intuitive, out team adds all the time!