Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Canto, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Canto enables users to collect, manage and share digital content from anywhere. A digital asset management solution, Canto helps brands in all industries take control of their content libraries and get more out of their digital assets.
A CENTRAL LOCATION FOR DIGITAL ASSETS No more digging through folders and hunting down files. Canto is a hub for digital content – including photos, videos, collateral, and other digital assets are where they are needed.
FIND FILES IN SECONDS Users can organize content in any way desired, and users don’t need to dig through folders to find what is needed. With advanced features like smart tags and facial recognition, the entire library is fully searchable.
COLLECT AND SHARE DIGITAL CONTENT WITH ANYONE Manage the flow of assets in and out of an organization’s library. Upload links make it easier to add content to a library, and unlimited sharing portals allow users to deliver polished, curated collections to any audience.
COLLABORATE To share assets with other teams, external partners and collaborators anywhere in the world. Flexible permissions ensure everyone can access everything they need – and nothing they shouldn’t.
MANAGE A BRAND Approval features keep users in control of what content goes out into the world. Avoid embarrassing mix-ups with version controls and expiration dates, and mitigate business risks with digital rights management tools.
A TOOL THAT FITS ITS TEAM With its configuration options, Canto adapts to how a team works. Plus, out-of-the box integrations snap into the tools a team already uses – including Slack, Microsoft, Adobe Creative Cloud, and others.
FULL VIDEO COMPATIBILITY Canto has a whole host of features designed just for video – including full video previews, timestamped annotations and smart tags, 360° video support, and trimming features to extract just the excerpts needed.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||Czech, German, English, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Chinese (Simplified), Russian|
- Tagging photos and ads for searchability
- Clients favoriting images for retouching
- Client and internal approval processes
- Uploading content from outside vendors
- Linking specific files
- Curating albums to share the most used image assets easily
- to have access anywhere to any document
- that we can share and protect the shared documents
- Canto gives the light-weight ability to crop and edit video features on the fly
- We've come up with a creative and intuitive tagging system that's allowed us to quickly search through thousands of assets to find what we want in less than 10 seconds.
- We've been able to create a proper intake process flow of assets that ping various users to complete the chain of review and sign-off.
- PR Press Portal
- Linking videos via stream in emails and landing pages
- We are better able to onboard new staff because we have an organized archive of past projects
- We've built custom portals in Canto for external partners instead of building a whole separate site to share assets. It's nice to have our assets and portal management all in one place and be able to customize the experience for them.
- The ability to set date and time for approval/expiration of asset and document permissions automates a previously manual process for campaign timing
- Setting up portals for our distributors - We are using the portals to make distributor portals so our distributors have everything they need at their fingertips to sell our equipment.
- We use[d] to have issues with storing our sensitive files and giving permissions on who sees those files, this program allows us a way to manage that.
- facial recognition
- 3D digital assets management
- We now actually share content
- Content reviews internally.
- Viewing and sharing off company network.
- Delivery of assets
- Associated contracts and consent forms