We are very likely to renew our service with Canto. This is because of the support we have received and what we have seen Canto do so far for our company. We are finally able to organize our assets well and maintain governance over all of our digital assets. It has eliminated time difference issues and is equipping people within our company with a lot of content for them to use and push.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Canto fully meets our requirements, the level of maturity of our organization and the budget available for these activities, we will certainly renew the service.
we have just signed a 5 years contract with them, to allow us to have a more ideal rates, as they r a company and system that continues to improve and innovate.
Good value, time-saving, easy to use, and a good return on investment.
Experience to date (8 mos.) has been overwhelmingly positive. Support, features, access and feedback from our user base has all been better than expected.
The vendor states marketing teams across all industries can use Canto to organize, secure and share visual brand assets with ease. Canto gives users team the ability to tag, collaborate and report on company-wide digital assets in a visual environment. Boasting over 25 years of experience in the digital asset management industry, the vendor states that thousands of brands around the world now rely on Canto to centralize their rich media libraries.
- Supported: Centralize – Provide a central database for all users while avoiding file duplicates and huge email attachments.
- Supported: Organize – Navigate your brand assets quickly and efficiently with easy-to-use tags, keywords, folders and albums.
- Supported: Share – Create collections, download-links and even branded self-service portals for easy file sharing.
- Supported: Brand – Ensure consistency with style guides, a customizable interface and watermarking tools.
- Supported: Report – Access and analyze activity through detailed reports and audit trails.
- Supported: Collaborate – Approve content, develop new ideas and communicate with outside colleagues and external agencies.
- Supported: Secure – Determine permissions based on user role and apply digital rights information to protect your assets.
|Supported Languages||Czech, German, English, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Flight is a cloud-based digital asset management (DAM) from Canto headquartered in San Francisco, a somewhat lighter and low cost alternative to their flagship DAM, Cumulus.
Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.4.
The most common users of Canto are from Mid-size Companies and the Marketing & Advertising industry.