We use Canto as our storage webDAM for the final file. Our company is able to access these files as well as create portals to share files …
Canto is currently being implemented across several of our creative teams as well as my web content team. We have plans in place to train …
Canto is the perfect solution for our image-management needs. It allows us to store, archive, and access new images when we need them with …
Canto has allowed us to save storage space on our server. We are now able to find our digital assets more efficiently.
A digital asset management system is comprehensive file storage software that enabled us to secure digital media. Our DAM system, Canto, …
We use Canto across our entire organization of six core staff and over 200 volunteers. In addition, we use it with our partner …
Canto is used by our company as a a digital asset management system.
Canto is utilized by our entire organization. We leverage Canto's flexibility in designating different user permissions such as …
Canto is our main image repository for the entire company. We use it two ways, actually: We use a portal option for the general employee …
Canto was extremely easy to implement into our business. Previously, we stored all of our photos/videos/files on the shared drive, …
Canto has been implemented across our whole company as a digital asset manager. On a day to day usage the company uses it [to] reference …
We just began working with Canto. This program will be used across our global offices. So far we are highly impressed with the program and …
COOLA began using the Canto platform to easily share assets internally, b2b, and to have a consumer-facing option. While primarily a …
We use Canto to store, sort, assign and share files across our department as well as with outside clients. My primary use is to store, …
We use Canto specifically in our department to manage our photo database. However, we do employ it across the organization to share images …
Our organization uses Canto to organize nearly 50,000 images and other files for use in Communications throughout our grantmaking, …
We use Canto to store all of our digital assets, from stock photography, product labels, video, marketing assets like brochures, and even …
Canto is being used within the Fashion sector of the company, specifically in the marketing department. We had previously had a lot of …
Canto is all I need to manage and organize my digital data. Through this tool, I am capable of piling up the data so that I do not have to …
Currently we are using Canto at the department level, but we plan to use it company-wide in the near future. We house all company assets, …
Our Communications team uses Canto to store and organize our photos for different campaigns. We share photos across our organization and …
We are excited to use Canto for the management of our digital marketing assets for ease of searchability and consistency for our teams. It …
Canto is being used across our whole company to maintain and organise our image and video library. It is used on a day to day basis enable …
We are a global company currently operating in 50+ countries. All of our content and marketing materials are created in our Mexico City …
Canto has helped us create a platform to catalogue our vast library of product images on our recently developed new website in a way that …
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.canto.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
11 people want pricing too
The vendor states marketing teams across all industries can use Canto to organize, secure and share visual brand assets with ease. Canto gives users team the ability to tag, collaborate and report on company-wide digital assets in a visual environment. Boasting over 25 years of experience in the digital asset management industry, the vendor states that thousands of brands around the world now rely on Canto to centralize their rich media libraries.
- Supported: Centralize – Provide a central database for all users while avoiding file duplicates and huge email attachments.
- Supported: Organize – Navigate your brand assets quickly and efficiently with easy-to-use tags, keywords, folders and albums.
- Supported: Share – Create collections, download-links and even branded self-service portals for easy file sharing.
- Supported: Brand – Ensure consistency with style guides, a customizable interface and watermarking tools.
- Supported: Report – Access and analyze activity through detailed reports and audit trails.
- Supported: Collaborate – Approve content, develop new ideas and communicate with outside colleagues and external agencies.
- Supported: Secure – Determine permissions based on user role and apply digital rights information to protect your assets.
|Supported Languages||Czech, German, English, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Flight is a cloud-based digital asset management (DAM) from Canto headquartered in San Francisco, a somewhat lighter and low cost alternative to their flagship DAM, Cumulus.
Widen an Acquia Company, Brandfolder, and Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) are common alternatives for Canto.
Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.4.
The most common users of Canto are from Mid-size Companies and the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- File storage
- File sharing
- Portals for clients
- Ease of access
- Smart tagging
- Tagging System.
- Adobe Integration.
- Linking images together. We have photos of an entire process (beginning, middle, end) and it helps to link all the images together so they're easy to find.
- The many options for downloading images. Sometimes, our photographers upload TIF images and our general users typically want JPGs so it's very useful that they can download them that way.
- The portal option/feature was a must for our organization. It presents the best images in our library for the general user.
- Organize assets
- Permission groups for different types of partners
- Ease of use.
- Structure and function.
- Tagging and Keywords - this was a key feature to us as we needed a way to organize our assets while making them searchable at the same time.
- Portals - We have customers and distributors all over the world. This portal aspect will help us manage their content they are receiving and eliminate the bottleneck of people across the world having to wait a whole day to hear from us with assets.
- Folders and Albums - this was a feature we were using before so this has made it a smooth transition for us.
- Upload Links
- Digital right management.
- Use as a file transfer protocol
- Integration with Adobe suite
- Metatag and search terms are brought over automatically with the image.
- Adobe Connector
- How intuitive it is
- Customized branding
- Visual previews
- Integrations with other platforms
- Image filtering
- Automatic watermarking
- Search Function
- Search queries
- Batch tagging.
- Multiple brand management.
- The features that allow for users to search for tags and keywords allows for easy and quick access to content.
- The style branding portal that allows our organization to have a landing page with all of our fonts, colours and logos is a great plus.
- Facial recognition
- Brand Style Guide
- Thumbnail display for ease of browsing
- Content storage
- Easy to search
- The search feature is by far the best thing that Canto does.
- Displaying all the results visually is also a big improvement compared our previous tools
- Being able to have a robust sharing functions is really helpful. It allows us to share internally and externally and control what is shared and for how long.
- Best way to be GDPR compliance
- Image library
- The tagging system is very important as it allows users to find photos easily when little information is available.