We use Canto as our storage webDAM for the final file. Our company is able to access these files as well as create portals to share files …
Canto is currently being implemented across several of our creative teams as well as my web content team. We have plans in place to train …
Canto is the perfect solution for our image-management needs. It allows us to store, archive, and access new images when we need them with …
Canto has allowed us to save storage space on our server. We are now able to find our digital assets more efficiently.
A digital asset management system is comprehensive file storage software that enabled us to secure digital media. Our DAM system, Canto, …
We use Canto across our entire organization of six core staff and over 200 volunteers. In addition, we use it with our partner …
Canto is utilized by our entire organization. We leverage Canto's flexibility in designating different user permissions such as …
Canto is our main image repository for the entire company. We use it two ways, actually: We use a portal option for the general employee …
Canto was extremely easy to implement into our business. Previously, we stored all of our photos/videos/files on the shared drive, …
Canto has been implemented across our whole company as a digital asset manager. On a day to day usage the company uses it [to] reference …
We just began working with Canto. This program will be used across our global offices. So far we are highly impressed with the program and …
COOLA began using the Canto platform to easily share assets internally, b2b, and to have a consumer-facing option. While primarily a …
We use Canto to store, sort, assign and share files across our department as well as with outside clients. My primary use is to store, …
We use Canto specifically in our department to manage our photo database. However, we do employ it across the organization to share images …
Our organization uses Canto to organize nearly 50,000 images and other files for use in Communications throughout our grantmaking, …
We use Canto to store all of our digital assets, from stock photography, product labels, video, marketing assets like brochures, and even …
Canto is being used within the Fashion sector of the company, specifically in the marketing department. We had previously had a lot of …
Canto is all I need to manage and organize my digital data. Through this tool, I am capable of piling up the data so that I do not have to …
Currently we are using Canto at the department level, but we plan to use it company-wide in the near future. We house all company assets, …
Our Communications team uses Canto to store and organize our photos for different campaigns. We share photos across our organization and …
We are excited to use Canto for the management of our digital marketing assets for ease of searchability and consistency for our teams. It …
Canto is being used across our whole company to maintain and organise our image and video library. It is used on a day to day basis enable …
We are a global company currently operating in 50+ countries. All of our content and marketing materials are created in our Mexico City …
Canto has helped us create a platform to catalogue our vast library of product images on our recently developed new website in a way that …
We purchased Canto as a solution for our massive library of images and graphic design files. It's being used by everyone internally …
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.canto.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
11 people want pricing too
The vendor states marketing teams across all industries can use Canto to organize, secure and share visual brand assets with ease. Canto gives users team the ability to tag, collaborate and report on company-wide digital assets in a visual environment. Boasting over 25 years of experience in the digital asset management industry, the vendor states that thousands of brands around the world now rely on Canto to centralize their rich media libraries.
- Supported: Centralize – Provide a central database for all users while avoiding file duplicates and huge email attachments.
- Supported: Organize – Navigate your brand assets quickly and efficiently with easy-to-use tags, keywords, folders and albums.
- Supported: Share – Create collections, download-links and even branded self-service portals for easy file sharing.
- Supported: Brand – Ensure consistency with style guides, a customizable interface and watermarking tools.
- Supported: Report – Access and analyze activity through detailed reports and audit trails.
- Supported: Collaborate – Approve content, develop new ideas and communicate with outside colleagues and external agencies.
- Supported: Secure – Determine permissions based on user role and apply digital rights information to protect your assets.
|Supported Languages||Czech, German, English, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Flight is a cloud-based digital asset management (DAM) from Canto headquartered in San Francisco, a somewhat lighter and low cost alternative to their flagship DAM, Cumulus.
Widen an Acquia Company, Brandfolder, and Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) are common alternatives for Canto.
Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.4.
The most common users of Canto are from Mid-size Companies and the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Increased our client base's trust
- Increased our production
- Ability to access and store all art files in one place
- Ability to quickly locate imagery or final deliverables for our clients and internal staff
- Positive: reduce server load time by offloading assets loaded to our websites' CMS
- Positive: a very quick way to train non-technical personnel on how to upload and share the latest versions of files across the organization for omnichannel use (great for our marketing department)
- Positive: utilizing a DAM platform with cloud storage has allowed less friction within internal marketing/creative teams when it comes to sharing new files
- Outstanding value
- Excellent customer service
- Negative - increase in cost year on year, despite no new benefits.
- Positive - Time effective.
- Positive - reduced bottlenecks
- Positive - enabled Marketing team to focus on other priorities
- It has streamlined our digital media, which streamlines our use of time, which in turn, has a profound impact on ROI.
- time is money and we've saved a lot of time by implementing Canto
- It has improved efficiency by putting the task of finding images for presentations, projects, print materials, etc., into the hands of the users, rather than having a central person (which is me) be the contact who employees reach out to for image searches.
- It allows us to push the types of images we want employees to use (including our company logos) so they're not using images we prefer they not use in their projects. It gives us more control over what types of images are being pushed out.
- It saves on man hours used to manage our image repository, which was very archaic before we purchased Canto.
- Global collaboration
- Increased retailer engagement
- Increased sales team engagement
- increase graphic deployment to customers
- Improved customer sentiment - our distributors are extremely happy so far with the program. They love that we have built this out for them.
- Quicker time to value - our plants across the world don't have to wait any longer for us to wake up and send them content. They can go to their portal and find what they need.
- Minimize expired assets - We are able to eliminate people using expired content or content we don't want out there.
- Automation and time savings for creative team.
- Contact points w/ outside vendors is easier.
- Streamlining of assets through one singular source for internal and external use.
- It has made it MUCH easier to share files inside and outside the organization.
- When the tags and keywords are properly utilized, it has helped with reduce file search time.
- Sorting by campaigns also helps us to to better understand which files are being used and how.
- More efficient data gathering
- Easily integrated with our sister company (now on the same platform)
- Can more quickly share items with others (including non-users)
- Canto allowed us to implement a much easier, more streamlined process for allowing our colleagues to select images for their projects.
- Canto has allowed users (especially while working from home during a pandemic) much faster, easier access to our image library.
- Canto has allowed our communications department to create easily shared photo albums with clients and colleagues and allows us to control access levels and the ability to download and share.
- Canto has taken the guesswork out of "where's that file"
- Canto's keyword tagging and visual UI is spot on and super user friendly
- Canto provides a good responsive flex UI - we log in from our phones quite a bit
- Canto is expensive - and the expense is justified by having our team not waste as much time locating and sharing files.
- Increased Efficiency
- Has cleared SO MUCH TIME to actually be able to focus on project execution rather than waste time gathering content
- Improved communication within teams
- Through this tool, I have managed the libraries where I have store the data and I can easily tag any file containing the data and share it eventuality for a future working with my team.
- It is a time-saving tool and I am in a better position of maintaining my campaigns and even to categories, the product is no more difficult for me.
- Sometimes loading file take quite long time that causes frustration to me.
- Still too early to tell
- Helped us stay organized
- Helps us store photo collections
- Helps us collaborate with people outside our organization
- Allows us to adapt permissions when sharing (only share what we need to)
- Canto has made a complicated process such as searching through one folder filled with hundreds of stock images easy.
- Enabled us to strengthen our brand presence and consistency by making it all readily available for end users
- Save time which also results in reduced costs
- The ability to have whole company able to access assets and that you can set permission levels
- Increased efficiency. Working from different time zones, the platform has helped us optimizing the time for delivery of projects.
- Canto should give return on investment via more leads for our sales team through canto-based enquiries
- Potential for a large ROI if this led to a larger job won due to ease of access to our inspiring images
- Process efficiency