Canto

Canto Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Brady Adams | TrustRadius Reviewer
While I am not in direct contact with the support team from Canto, I do work with the team internally that does. It seems that if there is an issue that arises in our use of Canto, they are able to contact support directly and get straight answers.
May 11, 2021

Canto all the way!

The Support for Canto has done an outstanding job. The support team is great to work with and easy to communicate with. They have been there every step of the way and have really made this a smooth transition for us. I would say their amazing support is what sold us on the product.
March 03, 2021

CANTO DAM

Very good, responsive and effective. The customer support team supported us in a very extensive training plan that covered the entire population using the tool as an administrator, contributor or user. In addition, the customer support team supported us in the evaluation and implementation of new requests coming from daily use.
I have only contacted Canto support a handful of times but I had a great experience each time. They responded very quickly and solved my problems with ease, as well as being very courteous.
Update 2/25/21: I had to contact Canto support about three times for a recent project. I was updating two different Canto portals for our team. We wanted to update the urls so I submitted a help ticket to support. Within one day both of our portals had updated urls, which made our brand manager very happy! On the same project, I was having issues with connecting a few folders and albums to the two portals. I contacted support again and voila, within a few hours my updates had taken effect. During the same week, late on a Friday afternoon, I accidentally deleted several files and was in quite a panic! I contacted support again and within the hour they had restored everything for me. I was so excited since I was not an admin on the account and everyone had signed out for the weekend. I can't say enough about Canto support! Thank you!
Canto support has always been extremely helpful and personable. They solve all of our issues in a timely manner, and are always available to provide support, answer questions, and generally just be a friendly contact for us. They also frequently check in with us to make sure we are happy with their product, as well as alert us to any new updates.
November 18, 2020

What Canto can do!

I've had to reach out to support only the one time, but they were friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. They were able to address my issue and solve my problem on one phone call, and set up a way to ensure the issue would not happen again. Honestly, their support is one of the main reasons I would suggest this platform.
Matthew Liebergall | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Canto team is very helpful, they usually respond to any questions within a day. And they're always responding with helpful, personal, human answers. It feels like they care about our partnership, and want us to use their product to its best abilities. They provided us with a month-long onboarding period where they helped us build out the repository.
Our account manager and the Canto IT team are usually very responsive and open to our suggestions. We have yet to have an issue that the team at Canto has been unable to solve or are in the process of solving. They have also begun hosting virtual events with clients in similar industries which allows us to share best practices with each other.
November 30, 2020

10/10 for Canto

Any time I have a question, they are quick to respond within 24 hours. We have had a few instances where we needed to add new administrators or new consumers, and they were quick to respond with new login information and ensure they had access to what they needed.
Our account representative is both easy to contact, and incredibly responsive. She is always available if we have any questions or requests, to which she quickly addresses. If every representative is like her, then it makes complete sense why we cannot imagine using any other way to use our marketing assets.
Michelle McKinley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Every time we have reached out to them, I have been pleasantly surprised. The go on with you and they help you step by step and remote in so they can see what you see. Not just that, but they will go a step beyond and help make sure that you know features that you might not be using. Their emails are good and they do follow up regularly to make sure everything is being used to the best of its advantages.

I'm only taking one away for the onboarding specialist that we worked with.
Support during the selection process was top notch. I cannot vouch for the account team because we have not begun our quarterly review cycle. We are still in implementation. The implementation team could be stronger, in my opinion. The process is very canned and templated. I did not find that the implementation team took the time to really get to know the client's individual use cases well. They are great for answering questions and providing feedback. But, this is not the type of implementation service that includes project management. If you want to avoid having this project drag on, my advice would be to assign someone as a project manager who can keep resources on track. Some clients implement over many months or even years, bit by bit. For us, this was not an option. We wanted to be up and running with 5TB of data, portals, and a review workflow within 90 days. A project manager is indispensable for this scenario and Canto is not it.
Camilo Barros | TrustRadius Reviewer
Whenever we need the support of the Canto team we receive it impeccably. The training was a great differential for us to be on board the platform in a functional way. I'm not a platform administrator, just a regular user, but I imagine that the access as an administrator will be the same.

What is Canto?

The vendor states marketing teams across all industries can use Canto to organize, secure and share visual brand assets with ease. Canto gives users team the ability to tag, collaborate and report on company-wide digital assets in a visual environment. Boasting over 25 years of experience in the digital asset management industry, the vendor states that thousands of brands around the world now rely on Canto to centralize their rich media libraries.

Canto Features

• Supported: Centralize – Provide a central database for all users while avoiding file duplicates and huge email attachments.
  • Supported: Organize – Navigate your brand assets quickly and efficiently with easy-to-use tags, keywords, folders and albums.
  • Supported: Share – Create collections, download-links and even branded self-service portals for easy file sharing.
  • Supported: Brand – Ensure consistency with style guides, a customizable interface and watermarking tools.
  • Supported: Report – Access and analyze activity through detailed reports and audit trails.
  • Supported: Collaborate – Approve content, develop new ideas and communicate with outside colleagues and external agencies.
  • Supported: Secure – Determine permissions based on user role and apply digital rights information to protect your assets.

Canto Screenshots

Centralize – Keep team images, video and other files in a central location.Customize – Customize your view and make a new home for your team assets.Organize – Digital assets can be labeled for themes, products, campaigns, templates or anything else.Share – Create visually stunning portals to share your images, videos and other assets.

Canto Integrations

Canto Competitors

Canto Pricing

Canto Technical Details

Supported LanguagesCzech, German, English, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)