Canva saves the day!

April 26, 2022
I currently use Canva to create graphics for my organization for events, social media, and our annual ad booklet. We had problems with …

Easy to use!

April 26, 2022
I use Canva to make social media posts, to edit personal photos, and to edit graphics for organizations related to my children's after …

Poor customer support

March 15, 2022
I use Canva for marketing materials I recently had 4x6 post cards printed and they did not complete the printing on the back. I have …

Game Changer

January 22, 2022
Canva has changed my business. I am a marketing professional and not a graphic designer but it has allowed me to get my designs out of my …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Canva, and make your voice heard!

Pro

Welcome home
Welcome home
01:34

What is Canva?

Canva is a popular, simple online graphic design tool. Users can import images, use templates to design banners and logos, or pay to use Canva's premium stock images/paid templates (elements starting at $1).

Canva Videos

Best Free PowerPoint Alternatives
Introducing Canva

Canva Technical Details

• Canva has saved so much time. I can't even estimate how much time it's saved to create content on the fly over the past year.
  • Canva has made it much easier for our team to collaborate on creative - especially while we've all been working remotely due to the pandemic. This has brought the team closer and stronger.
MD Abu Kawsar | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Positive: Fast & easier graphic designing ensures productivity.
  • Negative: Tendency to avoid illustrator which reduces advanced skill development tendency.
  • Positive: Time saving & more creative.
Cathy Peters | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Great ROI
  • Happy Clients who often adopt it own their own (I was denied for an affiliate though)
  • I can more than cover the monthly charge with designs I sell.
  • I have lost a client due to delay in support needed

Canva saves the day!

• It is free so we didn't spend a lot.
  • Only need one person now to create graphics and spends very little time on doing so.
  • Helped boost our donations and people coming to our events with appealing graphics.
Stacey Stearns | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Increased impact of our social media work by allowing us to use stories and designs created in Canva.
  • Allowed us to complete design projects on our own rather than sending everything to the designer.
  • Brand alignment across projects and platforms.
Augastin K Lazar | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Canva has a really cool collection of Pre-Made templates and a wide variety of Icons, Stock images, and other elements we can choose from. It really boosted the time we take for preparing visual content.
  • It has a lot of tools and features that help us stay active on all our Social Media handles. It also has a content planner which allows us to post on all our Social platforms consistently and effortlessly. The tool is of great utility when it comes to Content Idea Generation. Also, the Content Produced is extremely Conversion-Friendly.
  • It also provides a feature specifically for Establishing Brands. It allows us to establish our brand designs like Fonts, Logos, and other files, which makes it easier to produce Brand-specific Content.
  • It also is a huge time-saver when it comes to video content generation. It allows creating Short form videos like Instagram Reels, Youtube Shorts, or TikTok videos.
  • It let me do the job with one designer which would take 5 to do it on Photoshop.
  • It let me enable the blog creators to create their own graphics to complement their writeups. It saved me time and hassle of maintaining connection between them and the designer.
  • It helped me create property brochures super fast.
December 03, 2021

Canva for the WIN!

• It would take much longer to outsource a graphic designer for custom content
  • It would cost significantly more to outsource a graphic designer for custom content
  • We are able to do all of our graphic design in-house
  • Canva helped us to create brochures of our products which we use in our sales
  • Attractive the designs, more the followers on social media platforms
  • Help to engage with our clients in a different way
  • We haven't had to outsource graphic design work. This saves us hundreds if not, thousands of dollars per month
  • We don't have to hire graphic designers to create simple images which helps us stay lean internally
  • We don't have to pay for expensive photo editing software which saves us hundreds of dollars per month