Canva Reviews

Mandy Cramer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I enjoy using Canva when I don't have immediate access to my computer. Through the use of the iOS app on my iPhone and access to my photos and files via dropbox, I am able to splice together nice social media graphics and promotional graphics for use on Instagram or Facebook. This is essential to my business promotion.
Read Mandy Cramer's full review
Shelly Burr | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 25, 2019

Convenient Canva

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Canva occasionally for a quick social media post. We also recommend it to our clients that don't have the in house graphic design capabilities that we do. We create templates for users so they can have a consistent look and feel for their brand while making it easy to enter an image and save it out.
Read Shelly Burr's full review
Sierra Schubach | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Canva in our marketing department for quick access to creative collateral. When a project is not in need of a graphic designer we turn to Canva for inspiration and creation of creative assets for landing pages and sales emails. We love having easy to work with designs and templates when we need something made quickly.
Read Sierra Schubach's full review
Gigi Greene | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 05, 2019

Canva? Can-do!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I introduced our company to Canva after being introduced to it myself at a previous position. We use Canva in our sales department when we are creating marketing content for our events and flyers to be used during our events. It's user-friendly and allows us to make changes quickly when clients request it. In the past, we used Word or Publisher in order to create our flyers and marketing materials, but Canva is a lot more user-friendly than either of those and creates really quality results.
Read Gigi Greene's full review
Renan Viana | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Canva for work (the paid version) every single day and I create social media posts for clients all around the world. I also partnered with Digital Marketing Agencies and I provide social media posts, banners, flyers and much more. Since I work as a graphic designer, Canva helps me to save a lot of time because of all the tools available (paid version). I can also find a lot of high-quality pictures, icons, etc. for free instead of having to use websites like Pixabay, Pexels, FlatIcon, etc.
Read Renan Viana's full review
Matt Graf | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is a really awesome tool for making graphic design projects (like flyers) super easily and conveniently. It really is amazing how easy they have made it to create things like flyers. I'm convinced that anyone at all could do it, even those who would not consider themselves to be tech savvy.
Read Matt Graf's full review
María Lucía Santagata | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I'm the person in charge of the Instagram account of the organisation. So, I had to find a tool that helps me design the banners and graphic publications exclusively for Instagram as we already had a tool for Facebook graphic pieces. I wanted to reach the Instagram audience - younger and more visual-oriented. I needed a versatile tool that can be used both mobile and desktop and that generates nice and simple graphic pieces without taking too much time. I found that the free version of Canva was everything that I needed.
Read María Lucía Santagata's full review
November 22, 2019

Easy-peasy Canva

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is most consistently used in our Learning and Development department. All online employee training is provided via this department and Canva allows us to create various infographics, presentations, and training tools for application in our online learning environment. On a smaller scale, Canva is utilized by direct service providers to create contact notes, thank you notes, and promotional flyers for community events.
December 11, 2019

Canva Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is being used to create advertisements for upcoming events. For example, if we want to post flyers up Canva is a great way to get your creativity out there. Another good feature that Canva has is being able to send out the work you've created. An example of this could be not wanting to waste paper, and spreading the word to a large number of people. In my personal experience Canva is being used within a department. It solves the business problems of creativity, and getting the word out in a unique and eco-friendly way.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Organizationally, Canva is only currently being used by our Corporate Marketing Department. Although talented, not everyone on this team is trained in graphic design. We're able to create the general concepts and ideas behind a graphic or piece of marketing material but not always able to bring that vision to life. Canva has been extremely beneficial in bringing our ideas to life in a graphically-appealing way. It is effortless to use and navigate. Everyone on our team has been able to create great visual content using Canva.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva, due to its free-to-use nature, is used widely throughout our organisation by individuals for creating immersive infographics, beautiful advertisements, and a massive range of graphic design items. It has been used for wine labeling, software workflow training, items for use in product manuals, as well as to create media for corporate presentations.
Scott Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Canva in multiple ways:
  • To create good looking social media posts.
  • Proofs or ideas for branded stationary/business cards.
  • Attractive poster formats.
Typically, Canva is used by myself and others in my organization that aren't graphically talented. We can either use these products directly (which we often do for the social media posts) or send them to the graphics department to make a production-level version. This way, we can take some jobs off the plates of the graphics department and keep all departments more agile.

This helps our business in allowing us to have a shorter production lead time and more agile, independent departments. Our social media posts can go from idea to production in a few minutes while retaining an attractive and professional appearance. Our Graphics Department doesn't get bogged down trying to create a new product or translate the vision of one of the non-design staffers.
Read Scott Walker's full review
Rachel Green | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is an easy-to-use design web-based design software. Canva is used by our marketing team internally to create designs for a variety of mediums: handouts, flyers, social media, email banners, infographics, case studies, etc. Canva's simple-to-use and friendly functionality allow our entire team to contribute to design (following brand guidelines) easily.
Read Rachel Green's full review
Shawn Strasburg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Canva to create social media images and thumbnails for our clients. Canva is extremely easy to use with a drag and drop editor options to create anything from graphics to PowerPoint presentations. Canva includes shapes, charts, images and other graphics that will aid in making your presentation or graphic above the competition.
Read Shawn Strasburg's full review
Oral Tosun | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I run a small online 3D printing service. Canva is used by only me. It solves my start-up's social media campaign design problems. Canva is an easy online tool to use. You can create leaflets, posters, business cards, banners, and other cool things with Canva. It is then very easy to share them online social media platforms. Or you could save them on your device. Canva has ready stencils or designs which are useful for projects.
Read Oral Tosun's full review
David Sedillo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is used by our division to support our marketing and communications needs, including creating visuals for social media platforms, flyers, digital signage, brochures, pamphlets, and more. It is used throughout our division by various departments due to its ease of use and ability to create professional documents with little design experience.
Read David Sedillo's full review
Savannah Rezabek | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Canva for a lot of our images for organic and paid efforts, particularly for social media. We've used it some for printed media like eBooks and data sheets as well. We've found it does best for the more simple images because a lot of the functionality like bolding, linking words and etc is not incredibly easy for longer form content. The free images and such are good, and so are the premium ones. It's a bit annoying that things are shown to be $1 but then actually cost $11, though. We wish that it was a bit easier to make long-form content as well.
Read Savannah Rezabek's full review
Josephine Stafford | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Canva to create custom Pinterest graphics, to create marketing materials and online educational packets. I also use it to design email headers, thank you cards, and other promotional materials. It is much better than having ot buy and pay for Adobe Illustrator and much quicker to use than any other program.
Read Josephine Stafford's full review
Shirin Elkoshairi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is used mainly by our online marketing folks. We use it to create social media headers (LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook), thumbnails for video content, blog post headers, one-page overviews (PDF) and other graphics. The main reason we use this software is that a non-designer type of person can quickly jump in, find a template which introduces a really nice color schema, font family and graphics that work for our project. We have also uploaded our official color palette so these colors are incorporated when we initiate a new design.
Read Shirin Elkoshairi's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is used almost every day to create email campaigns, social media posts, online ads, and to keep our branding formats listed for the entire team. Canva is used by the entire Design Team and Marketing Team. The business problem it addresses is keeping our digital materials standardized, and a way to quickly and easily design any marketing material and keep track of them. Canva provides so many templates and designs to help guide the creative process of creating our own materials, and we mostly use Canva as a starting point for our creatives and love having the ability to customize.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used Canva to generate all of our social media graphics and images. Currently there are three of us who need access to the designs, and we're all able to use designs out of a shared folder so that we can keep everything in the same place. As far as I know, it's the market leader (and it certainly was the pioneer) in the "visual design for amateurs" category.
March 16, 2019

Canva for Design

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is being used by the Digital Learning Department to create banners, icons, badges, flyers, etc. There are also some teachers who are using Canva with students for student-created work.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

In my company, various departments need picture editing tools for creating newsletters, posters, cards etc. Canva is helping them to do so. In my department, I use this software for creating informative templates which I use in my newsletters. Sometimes I use it to create beautiful greeting cards and e-cards during festivals.

About Canva

Canva is a popular, simple online graphic design tool. Users can import images, use templates to design banners and logos, or pay to use Canva's premium stock images/paid templates (elements starting at $1).