Canva Reviews

Andy Fuller | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is used by our content team to develop professional-grade graphics for digital platforms quickly and efficiently. It is a great way to ensure quality and proper sizing for various channels. For longer-term projects we often use custom-designed graphics, but for getting the word out quickly, Canva is a great solution.
Read Andy Fuller's full review
Elizabeth Hyman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is used across the board for everything, and that's the beauty of it. It can be used for email marketing, creating menus, creating social media posts. Literally, anything that needs graphics or images, this is your one stop shop for everything. It has it's own graphics, fonts, colors, you can add your logo, create your brand colors, save brand fonts, so it makes branding your content even easier. There are so many templates to choose from and saves us time when putting together social media ads or posting to our website.
Read Elizabeth Hyman's full review
April 13, 2021
Sitanshu Mehrotra | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is an integral part of our Saas suite. All our design work is done either on Canva or on Adobe Illustrator.
Almost everyone in the company is familiar with Canva, and can use it to create quire graphics.
As Canva is easy to use, and one can create brilliant graphics in a short span of time, using templates and simple click-drag-drop functions, it is majorly used to create social media graphics, for Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Blogs.

The ease of use and the time one can save are beyond comparison.
Read Sitanshu Mehrotra's full review
April 13, 2021
Aaron Steinberg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

About half of staff uses [Canva] for 99% of all of our graphic design needs, from email blasts and headers to social graphics, website graphics, prospectus design and brochures.
Read Aaron Steinberg's full review
Kristi Porter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Canva for most all of my design needs such as blog and Pinterest graphics for my blog posts and social media images for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I also use it for creating flyers, PowerPoint presentations, cards, and numerous other things. Anytime I have to create an image, either from scratch or based off of a previous image, I turn to Canva first. It is an incredibly handy tool with an enormous amount of templates, allowing everyone to be a designer. And they are always adding new features like stock images, making it a tool I constantly turn to and recommend.
Read Kristi Porter's full review
Thomas White | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is a great tool to use for fast image content that doesn't require the skills of a graphic designer. We use Canva at multiple levels and departments to create content for publication across our website, social media, and direct communication. It's a great tool to have when you are short on time and want to get something out the door without using Photoshop.
Read Thomas White's full review
Saralyn Scherer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

All of our marketing team uses Canva and it's become an essential part of our business. For all marketing materials, newsletters, social media posts, conference handouts, even images used in our landing pages, all rely heavily on Canva. Recently, we've tried to make our newsletters stand out by adding moving elements to the images. Canva's pre-built designs have made this so simple and effective.
Read Saralyn Scherer's full review
Jess Messenger | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Canva on a daily basis to support our clients' and our agency's social media programs. We have numerous accounts that keep all the client brand colors, logos and images in one place. We develop content for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter using the platform that is more engaging than simply using stock images. It's fairly user friendly and has tons of design templates from which you can choose to help you save time on your project and make it more visually appealing.
Read Jess Messenger's full review
April 05, 2021
Carolyn Zonts | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva has been a huge help among my business by helping us create the perfect images for Facebook Ads and Organic Social Media Posts. The possibilities with Canva are incredible and endless. They provide numerous ways to create content while keeping your branding consistent. Extremely beneficial for any company that seeks to spread the word of their company through social media. Canva has allowed our marketing department to all share responsibilities because they have an option to keep branding the same - meaning everybody's styles won't clash.
Read Carolyn Zonts's full review
Carly McPartland | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is a fantastic tool in creative visual media that any professional might need. Finding new ways to present and promote your content is critical-- whether you are a marketing maven or an elementary school teacher. Your audience receives your content in fun, vibrant, high-quality visual formats. From posters to social media posts, it gives users every avenue to share their message in the way they want.
Read Carly McPartland's full review
Kathryn Juarez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

At Boley Centers, I use Canva on a daily basis to complete flyers, brochures, graphics, annual reports, newsletters and more! In short, Canva is a fantastic web-based solution for the non-profit world where high-priced design programs are not within our budget. It's simple and intuitive to use and has really stepped up my game!
Read Kathryn Juarez's full review
Kevin Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I currently use Canva to design a wide range of marketing materials and assets for my agency as well as clients I support through my care plans. It addresses every need since it has so many assets ready at my disposal. From digital marketing to print assets Canva delivers with an exceptional editor and elements to use within it.
Read Kevin Miller's full review
Adam Reiley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is used by our graphics and marketing team for social media and printed pieces. I also use it as a Manager for creating presentations and slideshows for donors and board meetings. It is an affordable and easy-to-use tool that creates beautifully compelling graphic pieces for presenting our nonprofit.
Read Adam Reiley's full review
Genie Huff-Forkner | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Canva to create social media assets for our clients. The Canva platform allows us to easily create, share, and store stunning and seamlessly branded libraries for each of our clients. The sharing tool allows us to bypass the time consuming process of having to email artwork for approvals.
Read Genie Huff-Forkner's full review
April 11, 2021
Melissa Wade | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is used in creating blog banners, Amazon A+ banners, web banners, and some social media images for book projects we are working on at the time. It is so easy to use. There are times that we have a bottleneck with our design team and we can use Canva to help us bridge that gap by allowing non-design people to creatively make necessary images for projects. Having fonts, images, backgrounds, and other elements easily available is so helpful in the workflow with Canva. I can quickly share the ideas with supervisors so it gets quick review and editing. Super Easy!
Read Melissa Wade's full review
April 10, 2021
Stacey Stearns | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Canva for a variety of purposes—social media stories, social media posts, to design fact sheets, reports, and other functions. What I love about Canva is that it gives those of us without design skills templates and a canvas to work with, and therefore levels the playing field. It also allows us to streamline workflow and reserve our designer's time for bigger projects. It's improved our social media presence and created more consistency and brand alignment in all our materials.
Read Stacey Stearns's full review
Reagan Baird Edwards | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Canva to create most of my marketing materials on my business Instagram and Facebook. I have also used Canva to create my logo, my Facebook banner, and my business cards. I use infographics and printable resources to give to my clients, which have also all been created using Canva. It’s a versatile tool used to solve several design challenges for the ministry.
Read Reagan Baird Edwards's full review
Sam Micatrotto | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Canva in the marketing department to create imagery for social media, email newsletters, website graphics, etc.
Read Sam Micatrotto's full review
April 02, 2021
Jaynee Young | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As Marketing Director, I am using Canva for the Marketing Department; however, many design elements are used throughout the company. When I run out of design ideas, I simply go to Canva and can easily customize any of the templates available.
Read Jaynee Young's full review
March 18, 2021
M Zubair Shah | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is my organization's social media tool for providing graphics design services to our customers, I also use it for creating marketing material for the organization. I am the person who is responsible to use Canva, but my partner also use it only for quality assurance purpose. We use it to create video intros, outros, presentations, flyers, and logos according to our customers' requirements.
Read M Zubair Shah's full review
March 14, 2021
Evan Kent | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Canva is mostly used to push content across different social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and any other mainstream social media platform you can think of. It's pretty fantastic how quickly they add additional platforms allowing me to easily edit and maintain my sources in multiple spots.
Read Evan Kent's full review
December 22, 2020
Mileva Stankovic | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I mainly use Canva to create images to go along my blog posts, but also to promote my content on all social media--Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and so on. I'm using it personally, and it always helps me find the right image to fit my content. I have also designed my resume and cover letter on Canva. It literally has everything I need to deal with the marketing of my blog and services.
Read Mileva Stankovic's full review
December 22, 2020
Preet Chovatiya | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

In my business, I am the only one who uses Canva for work. Personally, I use Canva for my Freelancing work. Using Canva I can make any type of graphic creatives either it was for Facebook or for Instagram. I can make almost all types of social media creatives in Canva and that is blessed for me because in one platform I can design anything for my client. I can also make logos in Canva. Canva helps me a lot to solve out my number of business problems.

Canva Pro provides a number of stock photos and elements that will help to make the design outstanding and make my client very happy. I can also remove background from PNG images easily with just one click and that is an awesome feature that I like most in Canva.

Read Preet Chovatiya's full review

What is Canva?

Canva is a popular, simple online graphic design tool. Users can import images, use templates to design banners and logos, or pay to use Canva's premium stock images/paid templates (elements starting at $1).

Canva Video