Canva saves the day!

Poor customer support

March 15, 2022

Game Changer

January 22, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Canva, and make your voice heard!

Pro

Welcome home
Welcome home
01:34

What is Canva?

Canva is a popular, simple online graphic design tool. Users can import images, use templates to design banners and logos, or pay to use Canva's premium stock images/paid templates (elements starting at $1).

Canva Videos

Best Free PowerPoint Alternatives
Introducing Canva

Canva Technical Details

This organization is in charge of ensuring that the plans, programs, and policies proposed by the central government are implemented in the territory, and in this case, it was used for the elaboration of a project to mitigate climate change and provide adaptation options to the community, for which infographics and presentations were created with this tool.
I am the main user of Canva in my department, however, I oversee other people that use Canva as well. Canva is only used within the marketing division. Canva allows me to quickly and easily create social media graphics, basic video clips, posters, flyers, and so much more - all without having to open PhotoShop, InDesign, or Illustrator. It also allows me to quickly and easily share designs with others and collaborate on projects.
MD Abu Kawsar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canva can be used with no prior graphic designing skills from any device with any configuration. We need to design banners, posters, infographics, Cover letters & many more on a regular basis. Canva has been helping us to do this task with basic knowledge of graphic designing. It doesn't require any high configured computer or any heavy software to run. So, it can be managed easily from any computer & anywhere since the account is automatically synced in the cloud.
Cathy Peters | TrustRadius Reviewer
The primary way I use Canva for business is to create engaging content for my social media sites and my marketing clients. I am able to organize my own graphic and use the ones that have an affordable cost. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram...as well as other design needs. It helps me in that is has many uses such as video creations and forms. I use it for personal projects and for clients.
Michele Veiga Morales | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use it to assist in the dissemination of all communications we send to employees. It is a very easy-to-use and intuitive tool, in addition to having numerous features. Equipped with several resources, it allows us to make the most important communications and all informative folders. It is certainly one of the most versatile tools we use.

Canva saves the day!

I currently use Canva to create graphics for my organization for events, social media, and our annual ad booklet. We had problems with low-quality graphics being made and Canva offers very easy templates that we can use. It is fast and visually appealing. Also, you can share directly to social media from Canva through the publisher and it makes everything easier.

Easy to use!

I use Canva to make social media posts, to edit personal photos, and to edit graphics for organizations related to my children's after school activities. Before using Canva I tried using similar Adobe products for graphics and they were way more expensive and not user-friendly. When I discovered Canva it opened up a whole new world of options.
Stacey Stearns | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Canva for a variety of purposes—social media stories, social media posts, to design fact sheets, reports, and other functions. What I love about Canva is that it gives those of us without design skills templates and a canvas to work with, and therefore levels the playing field. It also allows us to streamline workflow and reserve our designer's time for bigger projects. It's improved our social media presence and created more consistency and brand alignment in all our materials.
March 15, 2022

Poor customer support

I use Canva for marketing materials I recently had 4x6 post cards printed and they did not complete the printing on the back. I have emailed and submitted a complaint four times using their online form for a refund and I have had NO response. So I’m stuck with a bad product and no refund. From my experience, this is poor customer support!
March 10, 2022

I love Canva!

Cecilé de Jager | TrustRadius Reviewer
I love using Canva for all design work. It's so user friendly - all the stock images, templates and features are fantastic value for money. I might be one of the biggest Canva fans on the planet!! Since I started using it, the new features that have been added are great. They stay on top of their market needs.
Augastin K Lazar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canva allows you to create stunning posters, social media posts, flyers, and more directly in your browser. It's also so simple to operate that even a toddler could figure it out. We basically provide services and thus concentrate on content creation. All the content for Twitter, Instagram Reels, Posters, Facebook Post, etc are made in Canva. It's user-friendly and is less time-consuming. It's really useful while making Logos. An easy-to-use interface, a variety of free Canva stickers, components, and photographs, as well as gorgeous, completely customizable templates, has made our content creation easier and more customer satisfying. Videos can be easily created and customized and thus it is a really helpful tool for content creation.
Iliana Hernandez | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our marketing department has built a branding my in Canva and created different user teams in our account. Departments like ours, admissions, and others such as Career Services, have their own team accounts. It allows us to remove a constant request for marketing to tackle small projects.
January 22, 2022

Game Changer

Ginger Clay | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canva has changed my business. I am a marketing professional and not a graphic designer but it has allowed me to get my designs out of my head and into a digital format without having to use complicated design software. I am thankful for this tool. It is used every day in my business.
Canva made my life super simple as a content creator and as a marketing team lead in general. After writing blogs for the company website, contributors do not have to wait for designers to create them some graphical content for their blogs. With teaching a few how-tos and taking through a couple of simple tutorials, the contributor now can design their own graphical content exactly the way they imagine. I also create quick social media posts and stories using Canva.
December 03, 2021

Canva for the WIN!

We use Canva for social media content creation. Canva is easy to use in the creation of social media graphics custom-designed for the content that we share on our social media platforms. Canva makes creating and designing so much easier than using Adobe.
We use Canva every day, for official social media publications, party planning, image editing, promo material creation, and printing. I also use it personally for creating fun graphics, postcards, posters, etc.
Rekha Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Marketing Industry understands the value of graphic design. It is both creative and complex at the same time. Create an appealing graphic design that attracts customers is now easier with Canva. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to use even by those without any design experience. By having an abundance of available templates, the burden of the user is lessened. He can use the templates or get inspiration for new designs from these templates.
Our organisation use Canva to create exciting posters to upload in company social media accounts, pamphlets of the software products. Canva helped me to picturize my ideas into a beautiful image and i could share it with the team.
Alex Chaidaroglou | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used Canva both in my current position and in my previous jobs for various different reasons. I have used it to create social media posts (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), business cards, cover photos, quick logos etc.

It is primarily being used by the marketing department and sometimes by graphic designers as well.

It really helps solve the problem of needing quick changes to an image or quickly creating creatives from people with no design skills.
I am totally in love with Canva. This tool has been number one in my day-to-day work since 2014. First dealing with my content design, such as infographics, social media posts, blog images, all my graphics, etc, to ebooks, and more recently presentations, reports for clients, and even clients' content at some point.

In the part of the presentations, I'm so happy. I'm able to make presentations even from my mobile. I used to use a presentation app and I am slowly migrating to Canva. Now when I have to show my presentations from another computer to make the presentation, the setup headache is a past thing.

The part I love the most is the time I save using this app.
Andrea Janda | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Canva for University communications for various events and course advertisements. I also use it to create shared social media materials for an online journal. The ease in design and color selection with the built-in extras for the Brand Kit with logos and color palettes as well as the premium stock make the workflow fluid and intuitive. There's a good variety of beautiful and adjustable templates to start with and work from for inspiration.
With any business that doesn't have a giant marketing department, or budget, Canva is incredibly valuable and easy to use. It is being used by myself and others at times in the Marketing department and allows us to have high quality, quickly made assets for last minute projects or for small projects that the Design team does not have time to allocate to.
Canva has been a really intuitive graphic design software our employees have been able to pick up with extreme ease. Our ad specialists and web developers are able to easily create images without having to use expensive photo editing software, as well as not having to have previous experience with complicated image editing software.