Canva Reviews

April 26, 2021
Thomas White | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Canva has a very robust FAQ and Help Center. I have yet to encounter an issue that requires working directly with their support team, though they do have forms for questions not answered already. There is also a way to open a ticket for any issues encountered, including ability to upload screenshots and select a particular design affected.
Read Thomas White's full review
April 29, 2021
Haradhan Das | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Overall support team is really great when feel some issues regarding canva their support team ready for help us.Also they support us very fast so as per our organization canva support team doing great.also they are always try to folloup using email it's really great and also they send some letest design.
Read Haradhan Das's full review
March 02, 2021
Brad Glover | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Had a quick reply that somebody would help me out when I emailed the support center - 3 days went by and I found out it was just an auto reply that you can't converse with.
Read Brad Glover's full review
February 27, 2020
Mark Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I don't think I've ever had to use the support for Canva because everything in the platform is so straight forward. I guess you could say that not having to reach out to anyone based on the performance of their program would qualify them for a ten out of ten rating!
Read Mark Anderson's full review
March 25, 2020
Lilian Masvutu | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The fact that is has a great product that requires very little software support shows how good they are. You have an option to check for support online with email or telephone conversation, although I have never used either of the two since I usually use Youtube tutorials for any guidance.
Read Lilian Masvutu's full review
November 25, 2019
Shelly Burr | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I gave a ? because I have never needed to use the Canva support, so I am not able to answer this question. Things have been very straightforward on the platform, and they're just have not been an instance I couldn't figure things out quickly. I have searched for an answer before on Google and have found a quick fix for what I needed.
Read Shelly Burr's full review
November 22, 2019

Support Rating

Overall, Canva is easy to use, easy to train others to use, allows for creativity with a professional look without enormous associated costs. The mobile apps works almost as easily, but at a minimum allows for easy review and downloading in a pinch. Really, anyone can learn to use Canva quickly and will immediately benefit from the results.
February 12, 2020

Support Rating

I have not had to reach out to support which I think tells you that it is a really intuitive software. That being said, they have a purple chat button on the button of the page that can help you when you are stuck. As a leading design software, I imagine it is fast.
November 21, 2019

Support Rating

Canva's support team is always extremely responsive when we need them. They are on-hand and always available for questions and support with different projects. Granted, the system is so easy to use. We very rarely need help from the support team. It is nice to know that we always have them available if a problem were to arise.
August 15, 2019
Mandy Cramer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I never needed to use support for Canva and it does a pretty good job of having a tutorial for when you first start using the app. I think if you were to get in touch with their support team it wouldn't be too difficult, but I don't know if they have a quick speed of response.
Read Mandy Cramer's full review
August 09, 2019
Matt Graf | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't had much use for the Canva support. It is already so easy to use I don't find myself wondering how to do anything I am wanting to do. Even so, doing a quick Google search or going to the support page on their website seems to yield some solid results.
Read Matt Graf's full review
September 16, 2019

Support Rating

Whilst I like Canva and have never had a bad experience with the software, as well as never having had to deal with their customer support, I have given them a low rating due to their response to the recent security breach. I was never notified directly by Canva that my information had been compromised and I had to rely on a third-party service to let me know.
February 25, 2019
Josephine Stafford | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I've never really had to use the support for Canva outside of searching through the blog and features to find the answers that I need. A lot of the functionality that would make Canva much easier and quicker to use is a paid feature, so that eliminates most of my qualms right off the bat!
Read Josephine Stafford's full review
March 23, 2018
Ankur Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Canva deeply cares about its customers -- regardless of whether they're paid or free trials. This is the commitment and spirit inculcated across the organization. Absolutely commendable!
Read Ankur Sharma's full review

What is Canva?

Canva is a popular, simple online graphic design tool. Users can import images, use templates to design banners and logos, or pay to use Canva's premium stock images/paid templates (elements starting at $1).

Canva Video