Canva Reviews

Mandy Cramer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I never needed to use support for Canva and it does a pretty good job of having a tutorial for when you first start using the app. I think if you were to get in touch with their support team it wouldn't be too difficult, but I don't know if they have a quick speed of response.
Read Mandy Cramer's full review
Shelly Burr | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 25, 2019

Convenient Canva

Support

I gave a ? because I have never needed to use the Canva support, so I am not able to answer this question. Things have been very straightforward on the platform, and they're just have not been an instance I couldn't figure things out quickly. I have searched for an answer before on Google and have found a quick fix for what I needed.
Read Shelly Burr's full review
Matt Graf | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I haven't had much use for the Canva support. It is already so easy to use I don't find myself wondering how to do anything I am wanting to do. Even so, doing a quick Google search or going to the support page on their website seems to yield some solid results.
Read Matt Graf's full review
November 22, 2019

Easy-peasy Canva

Support

Overall, Canva is easy to use, easy to train others to use, allows for creativity with a professional look without enormous associated costs. The mobile apps works almost as easily, but at a minimum allows for easy review and downloading in a pinch. Really, anyone can learn to use Canva quickly and will immediately benefit from the results.

Support

Canva's support team is always extremely responsive when we need them. They are on-hand and always available for questions and support with different projects. Granted, the system is so easy to use. We very rarely need help from the support team. It is nice to know that we always have them available if a problem were to arise.

Support

Whilst I like Canva and have never had a bad experience with the software, as well as never having had to deal with their customer support, I have given them a low rating due to their response to the recent security breach. I was never notified directly by Canva that my information had been compromised and I had to rely on a third-party service to let me know.
Josephine Stafford | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I've never really had to use the support for Canva outside of searching through the blog and features to find the answers that I need. A lot of the functionality that would make Canva much easier and quicker to use is a paid feature, so that eliminates most of my qualms right off the bat!
Read Josephine Stafford's full review

About Canva

Canva is a popular, simple online graphic design tool. Users can import images, use templates to design banners and logos, or pay to use Canva's premium stock images/paid templates (elements starting at $1).