What is Canvas?
Helpful Platform for Students
Canvas: A students evaluation
Canvas, a great way to help teachers plan there tasks
Dated Look, Not user friendly to set up
Canvas is a teacher's best friend.
Great tool to manage classes
Canvas is an excellent complement to digital web design
Great management system for training and education
The all-in-one Learning Management System that DELIVERS.
Canvas: learning management that empowers faculty with flexibility
Canvas - A full palette of online education tools!
Canvas is a good value for money
Canvas: The LMS for Everyone
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Popular FeaturesView all 13 features
- Assignments (41)8.888%
- Course authoring (41)8.181%
- Course catalog or library (38)7.575%
- Mobile friendly (40)5.454%
Reviewer Pros & ConsView all pros & cons
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Canvas, and make your voice heard!
PricingView all pricing
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
What is Canvas?
Canvas by Instructure is a cloud-based learning management system for every stage and style of education. Available to institutions of all sizes and types, from individual K-12 classrooms to universities to companies with a blended or fully virtual environment.
As the hub of the digital learning environment, Canvas offers complete LMS functionality, including standards-based grade books, course content authoring, customizable student assessments, mobile communication, video learning, and digital badging.
Canvas LMS integrates with an institution's existing SIS and other teaching tools. With over two hundred different LTI tools educators can customize courses and monitor engagement with classes or individual students. Canvas also has mobile apps to keep everyone informed and connected, on the go, on any device.
Learning Management Features
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Live online learning
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: eCommerce
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Social learning
- Supported: Gamification
- Supported: GDPR Compliant Learning
- Supported: Single Sign On (SSO) Enabled Learning
Canvas Technical Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
Frequently Asked Questions
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews(1-11 of 11)
- Popular Filters