Canvas Reviews

Shay Kotian | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 12, 2020

The perfect LMS out there

Support Rating

Customer support is provided 24/7 all around the world. Support resources are easy to find for users. Getting a real technician on the line is easy rather than speaking to a bot for minutes. Support representatives are quick to reply back when a ticket is raised. System upgrade notifications are provided well beforehand.
Read Shay Kotian's full review
Ashley Milton | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 22, 2020

Utilizing Canvas at a large public state university: How it saves our sanity!

Support Rating

I do not personally use Canvas support since we have a central office that helps us. However, our central office always has the answers we need and are always able to solve our issues - so I would assume that get great support from the Canvas team on their end. They also offer great training, which uses materials directly from Canvas.
Read Ashley Milton's full review
Victoria L. | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

Paint Your Ideal Class with "Canvas"

Support Rating

I received technical help once for this platform and it took a couple weeks for me to receive an answer. I also have not seen a 24/7 support hotline that is readily available for its users, thus, support is not easily accessed by its users. This is one area where I think Canvas could improve.
Read Victoria L.'s full review
Kari Doherty | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 20, 2020

Canvas is great for new online learners

Support Rating

Whenever I have an issue, I am given immediate resolve. They give you the option to rate how serious your inquiry is. This means you get placed in priority if you have an issue that will affect a deadline. Canvas support has been useful and always helpful. They are prompt in their responses.
Read Kari Doherty's full review
February 18, 2020

Canvas

Support Rating

I haven't had to use support much due to generally being able to figure things out myself with technology. However, I had a few times sent an email with a question, and each time I have received an answer promptly and with the information needed.
Brian Ditmer | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2015

My thoughts on Canvas

Support Rating

Support is very good. Users also support one another and Canvas participates in these forums so often, and answers can be found without having to enter a support ticket. The beta environment allows users to "break" things and the developers work with users there to ensure that when an update is rolled out, everything will work.
Read Brian Ditmer's full review

Course authoring (27)
Course catalog or library (25)
Player/Portal (20)
Learning content (24)
Mobile friendly (26)
Progress tracking & certifications (24)
Assignments (27)
9.4
Compliance management (21)
Learning administration (24)
Learning reporting & analytics (25)
9.2
Social learning (22)

About Canvas

Instructure is an educational software company based in Sandy, Utah. It is the developer of the Canvas learning management system, which is a comprehensive software package that competes with such systems as Blackboard Learning System, SumTotal and Saba.

Canvas Competitors