Great Customer ServiceProduct deployment and configuration Training Customer support / Help desk,We used Capital Business Services as our provider of MIP Fund Accounting through Abila. They also helped us make the decision to purchase the HR Module that integrated with our fund accounting software.,They provide free webinars on relevant topics to our organization They helped me build customized reports They provide software support when needed,I have not encountered anything they would need to improve on. They always are very responsive to my calls and helpful with my questions,10,We chose Capital Business Services because the point of contact for our company was with a person that we had many years of experience with not only in service but he also worked in our industry before becoming a service provider.,10,CustomGuide Interactive Training,Abila MIP Fund Accounting
Capital Business Services

Capital Business Services Reviews

Capital Business Services
Filter 2 vetted Capital Business Services reviews and ratings
November 13, 2017

Capital Business Services Review: "Great Customer Service"

• They provide free webinars on relevant topics to our organization
  • They helped me build customized reports
  • They provide software support when needed
  • I have not encountered anything they would need to improve on. They always are very responsive to my calls and helpful with my questions
They have staff that understand the fund accounting software they support and can help when you call in. I have not found anything that was less appropriate with Capital Business Services. They offer free webinars to topics that are relevant to our not for profit organization.

Capital Business Services Scorecard Summary

About Capital Business Services

Capital Business Services is a consulting firm specializing in financial and fundraising software, solutions and professional services for the nonprofit and public sector.

Capital Business Services Technical Details