My favorite feature of Capsule is the breadth and depth of integrations and functionality it offers. Our primary CRM, it’s a great place …
As per my experience, I like Capsule CRM because it has good chat integration and document storage. But as I have discussed, it needs some …
I use Capsule to manage my freelance work and contacts. I needed a CRM that was budget-friendly and could help me keep on top of contracts …
It is used to allocate people's work, keeping track of customers, tag them to a specific group, keep track of sales pipeline and …
- Capsule CRM is something we have tried across the whole organization.
- The business problem it addresses is team disharmony, task and time …
Capsule CRM is a very powerful free CRM that can handle the fairly complex needs of our book marketing company. It is used across the …
Across the organisation, for all prospect and customer contacts, records, conversations, and by subcontractors
Capsule CRM was suggested to me by a friend this year and so far, we love it! This is only the second CRM system I have used and was …
We use Capsule CRM to keep track of all our customers and potential customers interactions across the entire organization. We use it to …
We needed a CRM for our company that was easy to use and low cost. Capsule CRM had a free version for 250 contacts or less that worked …
As a small organisation that doesn't need huge CRM functionality, Capsule has been great. It has been really easy to use and integrates …
I use the free version of Capsule CRM for my business to keep track of clients. Capsule is a great CRM for those who want to use contact …
Only those involved in business development have Capsule licenses (though as a supporting team member, I sometimes help them maintain and …
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (12)
Customer data management / contact management (13)
Pipeline visualization (13)
Opportunity management (13)
per month per user
per month per user
per month per user
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://capsulecrm.com/signup
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $18 per month per user
Capsule is a CRM solution for businesses of up to 1,000 employees. The vendor boasts over 10,000 businesses globally as customers, who choose it as the platform to deliver success across their sales and customer facing teams. Capsule is presented as easy to use and quick to adopt. It also integrates with a growing range of popular apps, including Google G Suite, QuickBooks, MailChimp and Zapier. A free trial is available, and paid plans are available from $18 per user, per month.
How to use Outlook with Capsule using its Outlook Add-in
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
Capsule CRM starts at $18.
Reviewers rate Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) and Channel / partner relationship management highest, with a score of 9.1.
The most common users of Capsule CRM are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Capsule CRM: Increased Efficiency.
- Capsule CRM: Helps With Resource Planning.
- Capsule CRM: Enhanced Sales Process Efficiency.
- Capsule CRM: Effective Marketing And Management Package.
- Capsule CRM: Latest Version Should Include Compensating Effects.
- Capsule CRM software not only interprets with resource planning but maintains the customer relationship at its peak.
- This software is altogether a big package to promote and control the business movements on a high scale
- This application tends to work with all versions but, there is no plan to cop up with the R13 version so, the latest version should have all effects to compensate for the business dealings.
- Improved productivity
- Improved sales process
- Improves productivity.
- As the pricing is less compared to other CRM software it also gives better ROI.
- Positive impact has been seen by the ability to designate tasks to people more clearly.
- More efficient working due to time and task tracking.
- It's enabled us to have a cloud-based live database, rather than living off spreadsheets or an antiquated Access database
- It's hard to really quantify ROI on a small startup, but it's been very helpful to have a small scale but powerful CRM as we grow the company.
- Since we don't use it entirely as it's intended, the terminology and shortcuts are a bit confusing.
- Essential to running the business
- If we didn't have it would have to use something else
- Simplified our relationships and customer management experiences.
- Add task reminders and opportunities to specific individuals or groups.
- We have become more efficient
- We can recognize potential growth opportunities faster
- Improved contact management.
- Improved tracking of communications.
- Able to visualize sales pipeline.
- Overall great reporting and forecasting.
- Easy Contact Mangement
- Great For Sales Pipeline Tracking
- Improved understanding of my business and its sales cycles.
- Greater recording of contact and document management.
- I don't have any hard numbers, but I can say with certainty that our sales pipeline is just in a completely different ballpark than it was before. Capsule has allowed us to take BD to the next level.