Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Carbonite Availability, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Carbonite Availability (formerly DoubleTake) migrates physical, virtual and cloud workloads over any
distance with minimal risk and near-zero downtime. Using real-time, byte-level
replication technology, Carbonite Availability creates a replica of the data,
application, database or entire server being migrated and keeps it in sync with
the production system. The migrated data can be validated without disrupting
business operations, and downtime is limited to the seconds or minutes required
for cutover to the new server.
Carbonite Availability™ software lets IT organizations maintain the highest availability of their Windows and Linux servers by preventing downtime and data loss. The software does this using a continuous replication mechanism that maintains a secondary copy without taxing the primary system or network bandwidth. With support for physical, virtual or cloud source systems or target environments, the Availability solution is a comprehensive replication option for organizations with mixed IT environments.
- Supported: Lightning Fast Recovery: Failover to your secondary site with minimal downtime with seconds-long recovery points
- Supported: Streamlined Migration: Migrate from any hypervisor or cloud to any other, easily and with minimal downtime for users
- Supported: Broad Platform Support: Replicate physical, virtual and cloud-based systems to any environment, locally or with one of our cloud service provider partners.
- Supported: Self-Service Management: End-user control over configuration, monitoring, and failover through a self-service portal.
- Supported: No Performance Impact: Protect all your workloads with continuous replication without impacting system performance.
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, Oracle Enterprise Linux, CentOs, SUSE Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Sharepoint, Oracle MySQL|