October 04, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Read Todd Frazier's full review
Pros and Cons
- Installation was pretty straight forward Carbonite Tech was a big help in rolling out the install.
- Secure and encrypted backups sent to the cloud.
- Tech support is very good and they are willing to assist with your issues you may have big or small.
- To be honest not so impressed with the amount of time it has taken to get data backed up to the cloud.
- I have not had to do a restore at this time so I cannot comment on the restore process.
- I was not aware at time of procurement that the upload process would take so long since we were not procuring their hardware. Sales rep mad it seem like upload would only take a day or two and we are now starting week 7 hoping to be done by week 8 for 1.5 TBs of data.