Some of the requests we could not get resolved on time. They took a long time to provide the reason for the issue we had raised.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Carbonite Server (also replacing the former EVault products acquired from Seagate in 2016) is a full backup and discovery solution. Designed to recover anything from a single file to an entire system with the click of a button, Carbonite Server users can protect virtually any type of file on both physical and virtual servers, NAS, SAN and external hard drives. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution assures that users without an IT department and those that are the IT department can rest easy knowing their data is safe. According to the vendor, Carbonite Server is easy to configure and schedule automatic backups (full, incremental and differential) that require zero user interaction. Users can choose local, cloud or hybrid backup targets.
- Supported: Business application protection
- Supported: Multiple backup destinations
- Supported: Incremental backup identification
- Supported: Backup to the cloud
- Supported: Snapshots
- Supported: Hybrid Cloud: Ability to store and back up data to the cloud and/or locally.
- Supported: Hot Backup: Backups occur automatically after you set policies with no disruption to normal workflow
- Supported: Image Backup & Bare Metal Restore (BMR): Restore to new, existing or dissimilar hardware from bare metal with no OS or other software installation required
- Supported: Hyper-V Image Backup: Complete snapshot protection with full backup capability
- Supported: Exchange Online Backup: Mailbox-level backup of Exchange Online mail and calendars and cross-user data restore between local Exchange and Office 365
- Supported: Scheduling & Management: Perform full, incremental or differential backups for more efficient, more frequent backups and more relevant recovery points
- Supported: Security & Compliance: Provides 128-bit encryption and Transport Layer Security (TLS) by default, with a 256-bit private key encryption option; supports FERPA, GLBA and HIPAA compliance.
- Supported: Dedicated Support: Call, email or chat with our U.S.-based business support team 7 days a week. With our free valet install, a Carbonite business team member will install and optimize Carbonite Server Backup for your business at no extra charge.
|Supported Languages||English, German|